剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
有人在吗
Anyone there?
我在4频道 按你们说的
I'm on channel four, like you said.
我在一个加油站看到了视频
I saw the video at a gas station.
我叫查尔斯
Name's Charles.
人们叫我查克
Uh, people called me Chuck
那时候还有人叫我查克
back when there were still people to call me Chuck.
你们到这里以后
When you get here,
我只希望你们做一件事
I just want you to do one thing.
杀了我
Kill me.
我在围赶死尸时被咬了
I got bit while I was corralling some of the dead,
我想照你们说的做
and, well, I want to do what you said.
我想帮忙
I-I want to help.
我生活的地方
The place I've been living,
在一个屋檐下就有你们需要的一切
it's got everything you need under one roof...
一家书店 几家服装店
a-a book store, a bunch of places to get clothes,
一条美食街
a food court.
甚至还有一个应急诊所
Hell, there's even an Urgent Care.
你们在吗
Are you there?
有人在听吗
Anybody listening?
如果你们在听 等你们到这里时
If you are, by the time you get here...
我已经不在人世了
... I'll already be gone.
我没有枪 否则我会自己动手
I-I don't have a gun or I'd do it myself.
我穿着红色外套 所以很容易被认出来
I-I've got a red jacket on, so I'll be easy to spot.
这样吧 我就躲在保安室里
Hell, I'll just hole myself up in the security office.
这样你们更容易找到我
I-I-It'll make it easier for you.
找到我
Find me.
把我埋在外面某处
Bury me someplace outside.
就
Just...
让我躺在星空下
put me under the stars.
那挺好的
Yeah, that'd be nice.
该死
Oh, shit.
他没开玩笑 是吧
He wasn't kiddin', was he?
这就像是灾变之前一样
It's like before.
你觉得这足够了吗
You think it'll be enough?
足够了
It'll be enough.
走吧
Come on.
我们去找他
Let's go find him.
你们先走
You guys go ahead.
我要去干掉那些行尸
I'm gonna go clean up the strays.
好
Okay.
小心点
Careful.
糖豆豆现在会让你下颚酸痛
Candy beansies are jawbreakers now.
糖什么
Candy what?
拿走你需要的
留下你不要的
帮助你能帮的
你跟他说过话吗
Hey, did you talk to him?
没有
No.
格蕾丝
我下载了一些我最喜欢的有声书
希望双倍速会好听
他一定记住了我在录像带中说的话
He must've remembered what I said on that tape.
他说他会在这里
He said he'd be here.
看起来他把自己绑在这里 直到尸变
Looks like he tied himself up here till he turned.
一定是挣脱了 走开了
Must've broke loose, wandered off.
我们会找到他
So we'll find him.
他不可能走远
He couldn't have gone far.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的血糖好像有点低
Think my blood sugar's a little low.
所以我拿了糖豆豆
That's why I grabbed the candy beansies.
我已经很久没吃了
Well, that and I haven't had one in...
怎么了
What?
你一直叫它什么啊
What do you keep calling those?
糖豆豆
Candy beansies.
糖豆豆
Candy beansies?
是的
Yeah.
-怎么了 -摩根
- What? - Morgan!
-格蕾丝 -怎么了
- Grace! - Yeah?
发现了好多行尸
Found the strays.
一定是我们的声音引出了它们
Our voices must've drawn them out.
你觉得他掉下去了吗
You think he fell down there?
这也许需要一点时间
This might take a while.
你俩真的考虑下去
You two really thinkin' about goin' down there
杀一个已经死去的人吗
to kill someone who's already dead?
他说他穿着红色外套 对吗
He said he'd have on a red jacket, right?
格蕾丝 那是他...
Grace, that's what he...
格蕾丝
Grace?
-格蕾丝 -格蕾丝
- Hey, hey, hey, Grace. - Grace?
需要急救包
Need a first-aid kit, please.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Hey, Grace, Grace.
你保持清醒
You stay with us.
保持清醒
You just stay with us.
行尸之惧 第五季第十集
他们来过了
走了没多久
丹尼尔
Daniel?
孤橡加油站
你该回到车边
You should get back to the car.
我们得继续前进
We need to keep moving.
格蕾丝
Grace?
-格蕾丝 -嗯
- Grace? - Mm?
格蕾丝 能听到吗
Grace, can you hear me?
你昏过去了
So, uh, you passed out.
那不叫糖豆豆 对吧
Candy beansies isn't what you call it, right?
不 是果冻豆
No. It's jelly beans.
来
Here.
-谢谢 -你没事吧
- Thanks. - You all right?
我妈是个有趣的女人
My mama was an interesting woman.
她编了答案 还说得跟真的一样
She both made up answers and always had to be right.
我听过人们说果冻豆
I had heard people say "Jelly beans".
我以为那是
I just thought it was, like,
某个糖豆豆的品牌名
some name of a brand of candy beansies.
其实真不是
No, it's really not.
幸亏我没发现得太晚
Well, I'm glad I didn't find out too late.
我们要送你回车队
We're gonna get you back to the caravan.
大尼尔体育用品店
你抢劫了一家露营店吗
What'd you raid a camping shop?
发电机在楼下
The generator, it's downstairs.
那是我们最好的办法
That's the best we're gonna do.
我能问问吗
Can I ask?
刚发生的事
What just happened, does, uh...
那与...有关系吗
does that have anything to do with, um...
辐射吗
The radiation?
你说过只是时间问题
You said it would just be a matter of time.
这可能是个开始 也可能是我感冒了
It could be the start, or it could be a cold,
累坏了 也许是吃坏了肚子
exhaustion, maybe something I ate.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们能做些什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
摩根
Morgan.
你没事吧
You okay?
我刚盖着新床单 在真床垫上睡了会
I just had a nap on a real mattress with fresh, new sheets,
知道了糖...
and I faced the truth about candy...
果冻豆的真♥相♥ 所以我挺好的
jelly beans, so, yeah, I'm... I'm good.
发生了什么
What's going on?
那是丹尼尔吗
Is that Daniel?
洛根和他的人袭击了不远处的另一家
Logan and his people just hit another truck stop
卡车服务站
not too far off.
所以我们该走了 跟其他人碰面
So we should go, circle up with the others.
按照我们车队扩张的速度
Way our caravan's growing,
我们需要在这里能找到的一切
we need everything we can find in this place.
如果他们找到我们怎么办
What if they find us?
他们不会的 我们很小心
No, they won't. We were careful.
没通话 没留痕迹
No chatter, no breadcrumbs.
但他们也许听到了让我们来这里的
But they might've heard the same message
同样的信息
that brought us here.
你觉得他们在通讯范围内吗
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表