剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
If we have to step in and help them,
那我们就上
then we will.
你怎么一副欲言又止的样子 艾尔
Something stuck in your craw, Al?
我们弄清楚马是从哪来的了
We know where the horses came from.
这些是在一些行尸身上找到的
Found these on some of the dead.
她的骑手们来过这里
Her riders were here.
弗吉妮娅说的谎比我们想象中还多
Virginia's more full of shit than we thought.
-让我... -耐心 朋友
- Hey, let me... - Patience, my friend.
"朋友"这个称呼我就是随口一说
And I use the term loosely.
如果这招不管用
If this doesn't work,
我们可就把装甲车拱手送她了
we may be giving her the MRAP.
他们走不了太远的
They wouldn't go too far.
起动器在我这
I have the starter.
你觉得我们该放弃 加入弗吉妮娅
You think we should give up and join Virginia.
我觉得我们该考虑一下这个机会
I think we should consider the opportunity.
我觉得我们该仔细分♥析♥一下在这种情况下
I think we should dissect what "giving up" means
"放弃"是什么意思
in these circumstances.
和她一起回去...
Accompanying her back...
那些定居点的情况也许没有我们想象中
it may not be as bad as we imagined
那么糟
in those settlements.
她没给我们选择的余地
She's not giving us a choice.
我们只需要知道这一点就够了
That is all we need to know.
来啊
Come on!
回来
Come on back!
别让它们散开了
Don't let 'em break off!
我们没办法撑太久
We're not gonna be able to keep this up much longer.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
它们往这边来了
Oh, here they come.
喊住它们
Call 'em!
来啊
Come on!
-还好吧 -嗯
- We good? - Yeah.
曾几何时是被围住的担心被吃掉
There was a time when the cattle worried about us eating them.
是啊
Yeah.
顺便一问 你最喜欢什么颜色
Hey, what's your favorite color, by the way?
绿色 怎么了
Green. Why?
纯属好奇
Just curious.
这边 驾
This way. Come on.
驾
Come on.
无意冒犯
No offense...
但下次我想自己骑 不用你帮忙
next time I want to do this without training wheels.
下次
Next time?
我不假思索就说出来了
I said that without even thinking about it.
因为你知道我们还会这么做
'Cause you know we're gonna do this,
你不只剩下一天
and you're gonna get more than one day.
来吧
Come on.
他们来了
They're here.
信♥号♥♥来了
Hey, the signal!
好 琼 摩根 前面领头
All right. June, Morgan, take the point!
德怀特 去后面 别让它们掉队
Dwight, circle back! Pull up the stragglers!
德怀特 快
Dwight, come on!
让行尸掉头
Get these walkers turned around!
来
Come on.
听话
Come on, man.
老天
Sweet Jesus.
加油
Fuel 'em up!
该死
Mierda!
怎么了
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
露西亚娜
Luciana.
他为什么又打信♥号♥♥
Why is he signaling again?!
我不知道
I don't know!
行动取消 行动取消
Call it off, call it off.
拦停尸群
Hold up the herd.
露西亚娜和他们在一起
Luciana, she's with them.
我们必须回头
We have to turn back.
我们走 快点 快 小心点
Let's go. Come on! Come on, watch it!
-掉头 -让它们掉头
- Turn around! - Turn 'em!
快啊 快
Come on, come on!
快 这边走
Come on! This way!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我有办法
I'll handle it.
回峡谷去
Head back to the Gulch.
叫所有人武装起来
Tell everyone to arm up.
-来啊 -快点 来啊
- Come on! - Come on, come on!
-来 -把它们引开
- Come on. - Lead them away!
跟上
Keep up!
-来啊 -快来
- Come on! - Come on!
过来
Come on.
-冷静 冷静 冷静 -来
- Easy, easy, easy. - Come on.
来啊
Ah, come on.
德怀特
Dwight!
德怀特
Dwight!
德怀特
Dwight!
德怀特
Dwight!
该死
Shit.
快
Come on.
我们得吸引行尸的注意 否则他死定了
We gotta get their attention or he's done for.
-这里 这里 -这里
- Here. Here. - Here.
过来啊
Hey! Come here!
这里
Over here!
动作快点
Work fast!
下一波行尸会把我们困住
That next wave of walkers will pin us in.
来
Come on.
-来啊 -这里 这里
- Come on! - Hey, here, here.
-来啊 -这边
- Come on. - Over here!
控制住尸群
Hey, take control of the herd
立刻回装甲车那
and get back to the SWAT van now!
-我自己能应付 -闭嘴 让我们制♥造♥声响
- I can handle myself! - Shut up! Let us make the noise!
来
Come on!
来啊 来
Come on! Come on!
这边 这边 来啊
This way! This way! Come on!
这边
Over here!
我知道在与你信念不同的人
Hey, I know what it's like to live under someone
统治下生活是什么滋味
who doesn't believe in the same things as you do!
我不能让你们也遭遇那种事
And I can't let that happen to you!
这是个艰难的决定 约翰
And this is a tough call, John,
但这是正确的决定
but it's the right one!
-过来啊 -德怀特
- Come here! - Dwight!
德怀特
Dwight!
你想不用我帮忙 自己骑吗
You wanna try this without training wheels?
-好的 -你可以的 抓住缰绳
- Yeah. Okay. Uh... - You've got this. Take the reins.
好的
All right.
-抓好了吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Yeah.
去吧
Go.
约翰
John?
-我去找他 -好的
- I'm going after him! - All right!
来啊
Come on!
过来
Come!
来 跟我来 快点
Come on, follow me. Hurry.
好
Okay.
我们在外♥围♥ 快
We're on the perimeter. Hurry.
摩根 不要
Morgan... no!
-我们不会丢下你的 -不 不
- We're not leaving you behind! - No. No.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好 我的腿
No, my leg.
该死
Shit.
你能对付这只吗
Can you take this one?
能
Yeah.
伙计们
Guys?!
你不能再觉得我们会放任你乱来
You gotta stop thinking we're gonna leave you to your own devices.
好吧 现在怎么办
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表