剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
别见怪 我们不听凶手的建议
Excuse us if we don't take tips from a killer.
把我们当成先驱者吧
Think of us more like the pioneers.
-"先驱者" -是的 先生
- "Pioneers"? - Yes, sir.
垦荒者
Settlers.
打理好所有地方的所有事
Settling everything, everywhere.
跟你们设立的哨所性质差不多
It's no different than what you're doing with your outposts.
只是规模更大
Only bigger.
恕我冒昧 做得也更好
And, if I may, better.
就像大鲶鱼和莓鲈的区别
You know, said the king-sized catfish to the crappie.
一百年后 人们回顾历史
In a hundred years, people may look back
也许会觉得我们的方法冷酷无情
and think our methods are ruthless and unkind,
但至少有活人回顾历史
but there will be people to look back.
这一带全都是我们的人
We got people everywhere around these parts.
你帮我们 我们就能帮你
You help us, we can help you.
德怀特
Dwight...
如果你妻子还活着
if your wife is still alive,
我们能帮你找到她
we can help you find her.
琼
And, June...
我们能帮你找到
we can help you find that
你一直在找的温馨家园
sweet little place you've been looking for.
你俩需要一个酿酒的地方 不是吗
You two need someplace to brew, don't you?
我们也能帮你们找到
We can help you find that, too.
我们和洛根谈了一个交易
And we brokered a deal with Logan
让他帮我们扩展已经建立的东西...
to help us expand what we've already built...
提供动力 提供燃料
to power it, to fuel it.
你们只要帮我们运转这地方
You help us keep this place going,
我们以后为彼此提供的利益
there's no telling what we can offer each other.
就难以想象
Together.
你可以把这个提议
You can take that offer
直接塞进自己的菊花里
and shove it straight up your poop chute.
-莎拉... -她说得对
- Sarah... - She's right.
我们刚看到了你怎么对待交易伙伴
We just saw what you do to people who take your deals.
我们只会抹杀不重要的人
Well, we only eliminate what is nonessential.
就我们观察到的情况来说
From everything we've seen,
你们并不是那样的人
that doesn't describe any of you.
我们还是自己闯荡吧
We'll take our chances on our own.
想要汽油 自己炼去
You want the gas? You cook it yourself.
不给我们提供
Leaving us high and dry
我们专程来这里获取的东西
without the very thing we came here for.
让你们的重要性降低了很多
Well, that makes you all much less essential.
别...
Don't...
等等
Wait.
我留下
I can stay.
让他们走
Let them go.
我帮你炼油 我知道方法
I'll help you make it. I know how.
我们能挺过去的 露西
We can get out of this, Luci.
更糟的处境我们也熬过来了
We've gotten ourselves out of worse scrapes.
露西 不
Luci, no.
日记没了
The journals are gone.
但这样做的话 能让所有人继续下去
But this way, we can keep everyone going.
能让你们活下去
We can keep you alive.
我听着像是达成交易了
Now that sounds like a deal to me.
给他们一满箱油
Give them a tanker full of gas.
可以
We could do that.
用这油
Use it.
找到大家需要的那个地方
Find that place everyone needs.
然后证明这些人是错的
And then, prove these people wrong.
亲爱的 这恐怕不会发生
Oh, honey, I don't see that happenin'.
如果你们改变主意了 记得联♥系♥
If y'all change your mind, do reach out.
按照我们的扩张速度
At the rate we're expandin',
你们应该很容易能找到我们
you won't have a hard time findin' us.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表