剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
快啊
Come on, come on.
这些都是大楼的钥匙
These are all for the building.
拿到了
Got 'em.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
该死
Shit.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
还有多少
How many more?
-什么 -还有多少
- What? - How many?
-两个 但你不能 -我可以 我会的
- Two. But you can't... - I can and I will.
我只是需要你指挥我
I just need you to guide me.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
没事
Yes.
如果我们穿过那条农场路
If we cut through that farm road,
也许就可以步行走完剩下的路
we can probably make it the rest of the way on foot.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为了什么
For what?
我不应该把你说的关于你家人的事
I shouldn't have put what you said about your family
放在纪录片里
on the documentary.
我知道你录了
I knew it was there.
我对此没意见
I was okay with it.
在那里看起来可不像
Didn't seem like it back there.
我们拍那部纪录片是为了向人们展示我们是谁
We made that documentary to show people who we are.
让他们信任我们
To get them to trust us.
所以我们得说出自己是谁
So we had to say who we are.
那就是我而已
It's just who I am.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我们不仅是那样
That's not "just" who we are.
我们不是亡魂
We're not ghosts.
我们失去的东西无法定义我们
What we lost doesn't define us.
也许是我们做的事才定义了我们
Maybe what we do.
也许
Maybe.
或者是我们逃避的东西
Or maybe what we're running from.
我不知道
I don't know.
该转弯了
That's the turn.
摩根 艾尔 收到吗
Morgan, Al, do you copy?
艾丽莎 你找到他了吗
Hey, Alicia. Did you find him?
是的 但不像我们希望的那样
Yeah, but not how we hoped.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
我们这就过去
We're on our way.
收到
Copy that.
很遗憾
Sorry.
遗憾什么
Why?
我就要拿回来了
I'm getting it back.
韦斯
Wes!
它在哪里
Where is it?
什么
What?
我的手稿
My manuscript.
-那是你写的吗 -在哪
- You wrote that? - Where is it?
包里
My bag.
天啊
Oh, God...
我只是想读完它
I just wanted to finish it.
写得不错
It's good stuff.
写得真不错
It's really good stuff.
你杀他只是因为他偷了你的书吗
You killed him because he stole your book?
天啊 你让我发善心了
God, you made me care.
我就不该用无线电联♥系♥你
I never should have radioed you.
你说得对
But you were right.
但我现在不需要"对"
But I don't need "right" right now.
因为归根结底
'Cause at the end of the day...
人就是人
people are people.
他们只会令你失望
And they're just gonna leave you wanting more.
你的书
Your book.
他为书死了
He died for it.
留给他吧
He can keep it.
写得如何
How is it?
他应该是写给兄弟的
I think he wrote it for his brother.
献给德里克
所以他想要回来
That's why he wanted it back.
如果你读到了这段话
证明你还活着
结束
看来韦斯不只会写书
I think Wes does more than just write books.
如果你读到了这段话
证明你还活着
结束
那些树
The trees...
是韦斯涂的
Wes painted them.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道你不希望找到的是他
I know that's not who you were hoping to find.
你说得对
You're right.
我从别人身上找不到想要的东西
I'm not gonna find what I'm looking for from anybody else.
如果你读到了这段话
证明你还活着
真美
Beautiful.
你做成了自己的东西
You made it your own.
我来
I got it.
不
No.
艾丽莎
Alicia?
你没事吧
You good?
嗯
Yeah.
我没事
I'm good.
只要还活着 任何人都有救
准备出发了吗
Ready to head out?
你说错了 艾尔
Well, you were wrong, Al.
但...
And, um...
但你也说对了
And you were right.
我没有逃避任何东西
I'm not running away from anything.
但没错 我不是亡魂
But, yeah, I'm... I am not a ghost,
我不仅是我失去的东西
and I am not just what I've lost.
我紧紧攥住它
And I hold on to it
是因为有联♥系♥ 你懂吗
because it is connected, you know?
它...
And it's...
联♥系♥着一切
connected to everything.
-包括那些美好 -嗯
- The good stuff, too. - Uh-huh.
我最近见到了一些美好的影子
I've been seeing a little bit of it lately.
珍妮和德韦恩 我们过去的样子
Jenny and... Duane and how we used to be.
每次我试着向前看
Anytime I try and get past it, I...
我试着翻篇
I try and put it behind me...
我都担心我也会失去一部分美好
I get worried I'm gonna lose some of the good, too.
所以我要攥着这一切
So I hold on to it all.
我们可以确保
We can make sure
你不失去你不想失去的东西
you don't lose anything you don't want to.
怎么确保
How?
你可以跟我讲讲你的妻儿
You can tell me about your wife and son.
好
Okay.
只要还活着 任何人都有救
进来了
We're in.
这就来
I'm on it.
你怎么知道东西在这里
How'd you know this was here?
就像我对他们说的
Like I told them,
这事比你们想得更重大
this is a lot bigger than you think.
日记不在这里
The journals aren't here.
开始看这些录像带
Start watching these.
一定有人在拍摄时露出了马脚
Someone must have slipped up while they were shooting that damn thing.
再见 昨天
Adiós, yesterday.
你好 明天
Hello, tomorrow.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表