剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
他们不需要我们的帮助
They don't want our help.
那我们就继续努力
Then we should just keep trying --
直到他们需要为止
keep trying until they do.
我们
We --
这本来就不容易
It's not supposed to be easy.
不可能直接走过去说
Can't just pick up and walk in, say,
我们想帮忙 然后就成功
"We want to help," And that's it.
因为我们杀过人 艾丽莎
'Cause we kill people, Alicia.
我们做过的事
The things that we have done,
我做过的事
the things that I have done...
本来就该难
should be hard.
本来就该难
It should be.
也许这才能证明我们在做正确的事
Maybe that's how we know we're on the right track.
不该这么难
It shouldn't be this hard.
我们依然站着
Well, we're still standing.
在今天之后 在一切事后
Even after today, after everything,
我们依然活着
we are still here.
所以在死之前
So, until we're not, we...
我们必须继续努力
We have to keep at it.
你待在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
这些东西是哪来的
Where'd you get all this stuff?
你在用它们做什么
What do you do with it?
不回答我的问题
This isn't gonna work
是没法进行下去的
unless you try to answer my questions.
先从简单的问题开始吧
Let's start with something easy.
你叫什么
Your name.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔·萨拉扎
Daniel Salazar.
说话 维克
Talk to me, Vic!
我们什么时候去找飞机
When we gonna get that plane?
摩根 能收到吗
Morgan, do you copy?
我回到了坠机处
I'm back at the plane.
摩根 说话
Morgan, come in.
艾尔 拜托
Al, come on.
我们说过等到明天的
We said we'd wait till tomorrow.
是你说过等到明天
You said we'd wait till tomorrow.
我是对的
I was right.
这里有故事
There's a story here.
我...
I -
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表