剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
还好 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
我们到处找你
We were looking for you everywhere.
发生了什么
What happened?
我回到坠机点拍摄那只行尸
I-I went back to the plane to record that walker
然后被尸群压制了
and got overrun by the dead.
不得不跑进了树林里
Had to run into the woods.
然后一直努力不被它们追上
Been trying to stay ahead of them ever since.
那只行尸是怎么回事
And what was it? The walker?
你说过有故事
You said there was a story.
没有
No.
不过是摄像机上磨损镜头
It was a weird lighting trick
造成的光影假象
through a scuffed lens on my camera.
你看到直升机是从哪里飞来的了吗
You see where the helicopter came from?
我听见了声音
I-I heard it.
我试着赶过去 但是
I tried to get there, but...
没关系
It's all right.
你安全我就很高兴了
I'm just glad you're safe.
我们会找到离开这里的其他办法 艾尔
We're gonna find another way out of here, Al.
但愿离开的不只是我们
And, um, hopefully not just us.
更多新人
More new people?
是的
Yeah.
我会在路上向你解释
I'll tell you about it on the way.
走吧 送你去检查一下
Come on. Let's get you checked out.
谢夫奇克-波考基
Szewczyk-Przygocki.
什么
What?
我的姓
It's my last name.
我父母都有波兰名字
I had two parents with Polish names
他们坚持给我取复姓
who insisted on double-barreling.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
只是觉得 我应该告诉你们
Just thought I should... tell you both that.
好的
Right.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表