剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Guess, in a way, I'm lucky.
汤姆
Tom?
詹妮丝
Janis?
詹妮丝
Janis!
-天啊 -汤姆
- Oh, my God! - Tom!
詹妮丝
Janis!
天啊
Oh, my God!
他们找到了我妹妹
They found my sister.
他们找到了我哥哥
They found my brother.
他们找到了你
They found you.
我想帮忙拍纪录片
I wanted to help with the documentary.
他们的做法是有成效的
What they're doing here, it is working.
而且他们会收留所有人
And they leave room for everyone,
不像弗吉妮娅只留有用的人
not just the people Virginia deems useful.
人人都是有用的
Everybody is useful.
人们应该看到
People need to see that.
等我们找到新家
When we find our new home,
你打算做什么
what are you going to do?
我希望我能继续做这个
I kinda hope I get the chance to keep doing this.
-画画对你有什么帮助 -我不知道
- What does painting do for you? - I don't know.
刚开始的时候 我以为找到...
When we first started, I hoped finding...
那个艺术家能帮我
the artist would help me.
当时就是...我...
You know, it was what... I...
我曾想变成那样 如果那有意义的话
It was how I wanted to be, if that makes sense.
如果艺术有意义的话
If art makes sense. I mean...
目前这是我觉得唯一有意义的事
But it's... it's kinda the only thing that makes sense to me.
15号♥公路的商业街烧毁了
Strip mall off 15's toast.
丹尼尔 那个学校看起来怎么样
Daniel, how's that school looking?
没了 都烧掉了
It's gone. Burned down.
什么都没剩
There's nothing left.
我脑子里只想着找到新家
I'm not thinking about anything except making sure we land.
是我选择了前进的方向
I'm the one who picked the direction we're heading.
我感觉没错
It felt right.
我坚信这一点
I'm sticking with that.
我觉得她是对的
I think she's right.
她身上有很多人
She's got what a lot of people
穷其一生追寻的东西
spend their whole lives looking for.
信念
Faith.
我看了他们拍的第一部片子
I saw the first movie they made.
我当初以为那是扯淡
I thought it was bullshit.
现在我也加入了扯淡大军
Now I'm a part of said bullshit,
然后发现 原来并不是扯淡
which, it turns out, isn't actually bullshit after all.
你会重新画画吗
You going to paint again?
等我们到达目的地之后
Once we get where we're going?
到时候再说吧
We'll see.
没事的
It's okay.
你会学会的
You'll get it.
把食指放这里
Put your pointer here.
中指放这里
Then the middle there.
这个放这里 对
And that there. Yeah.
-好了吗 -嗯
- Got it? - Yeah.
然后拨动下面四根弦
Now strum the bottom four strings.
好多了 再来一次
Getting there. One more time.
你会了
Hey, you got it.
我只希望我活得够久 能看到那一天
I just want to be around long enough to see it.
看到抵达后大家脸上的表情
The looks on everyone's faces when we get there.
知道大家都会没事
To know that everyone's gonna be okay.
只有不到500加仑了
We're under 500 G's.
再开一次应该足够了
That's enough for one more push.
能让我们走50英里吗
It'll give us, what... 50 miles?
前提是留下两三辆车
If we leave two or three cars behind.
以及车里的所有东西
And everything that's in them.
也许我们该考虑换个方向
Perhaps we should consider a different direction.
我们现在不能换路线
Well, we can't change course now.
那一带什么都没有
There's nothing out there.
我建议你关掉摄像机
Hey, I suggest you turning that off.
这一幕或许不该记录下来
This may not be an aspect you want to document.
我们要展示出现实的原貌
This is about showing things as they really are.
有缺口
We got a breach.
-我去看孩子们 -谢谢
- I'll check the kids. - Thank you.
谁去干掉它
Somebody?
德怀特 你还好吧
Dwight? You good?
你们得来看看这个
Hey, you guys need to come look at this.
我觉得老天有时候
I think every now and then,
会在冥冥之中给你暗示
the universe has a way of speaking to you.
-是什么 -看看
- What is it? - Look at that.
汉姆峡谷警长
这是峡谷的
It's from a Gulch.
最早建的一个
Very first one ever built.
你去过那里吗
What, you've been there?
是的 灾变前去过
Yeah. I mean, before.
我们离那里一定比我想象中还近
We must be closer than I thought.
一个狂野西部景区怎么就成了适合我们的家园
And why would a Wild West attraction be a suitable home for us?
这些峡谷被设计成了
Well, these places were designed to operate
模仿旧时生活的样子
like everything did before...
没有汽油 没有电力
no gasoline, no electricity.
房♥子很多 足够容纳我们所有人
There's plenty of room for all of us.
附近有个鱼塘
There's a fishing hole nearby.
而且我确定这个峡谷
And I believe this particular Gulch
周边还有个牲口围栏
had a cattle fence around the perimeter.
他们养了野牛
They kept bison.
但你好几年没去过那里了
But you haven't been there in years.
我们不知道那里现在是什么样子
We don't even know what it's like.
我们几乎已经把这片区域搜刮干净了
We've exhausted most everything in this area.
如果约翰没说错 这计划能成
If John is right, this could work.
那种地方曾经救过我一次
One of those places saved my life before.
我猜好运会再次降临
I guess lightning can strike twice.
嗯
Yeah.
感觉就是那个地方了
It feels like the right place.
这就是我们一直以来想找的
This is what we've been looking for.
我觉得我们找到了
I think we found it.
那里有理发店吗
Does it have a barbershop?
我们在东边50英里
We're about 50 miles east.
是有点勉强 但我以更少的油开过更长的路
It'll be a stretch, but I've driven further on less.
尽管很困难...
Hard as it is...
但也值得
it's worth it.
琼
June?!
琼
June!
查莉 出什么事了
Charlie, what's wrong?!
你还好吗 能听见我说话吗
You okay? Can you hear me?
她...
She's...
格蕾丝 能听见我说话吗
Grace, can you hear me?
醒醒 格蕾丝
Come on, Grace.
格蕾丝...
Grace...
格蕾丝 能听见我说话吗
Grace, can you hear me?
她严重脱水
She's severely dehydrated.
心跳过快
She's tachycardic.
血压很低
Her blood pressure's low.
我们得给她输更多液 不然...
We need to get her some more fluids or...
不然...不然什么 琼
Or... Or what, June?
我们...
We just...
-怎么了 -我们得动身了
- What? - We need to get moving.
格蕾丝 醒醒 格蕾丝
Grace. Come on, Grace.
能看见什么吗
Can you see anything?
我不知道
I don't know.
我之前就觉得那个商场里我们能拿走的
I thought we should take everything we could
都该拿走
out of that mall.
就算她那时不想知道
Even if she did not want to know then.
我以为如果我知道她得的是什么病
Well, I thought it might help me treat her
我就有办法治疗她
if I knew what was going on.
但说实话...
But to be honest...
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表