剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
摄像机
The camera.
打开
Open it.
录像带在哪
Where is it?
你看见我的靴子了吗
Have you seen my boot?
行尸之惧 第五季第五集
秃子
Hey, baldy!
这边
Over here.
这边
Over here!
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
你可以的
You can do it.
这里 秃子
Here, baldy.
这就对了
There you go.
对了
There we go.
你在保护什么
What the hell are you protecting?
天啊
Holy shit.
摩根 艾丽莎 能收到吗
Morgan, Alicia, do you copy?
地面17小队 回复
Ground 17, respond.
下来
Get out.
下次记得用手铐
Next time, use handcuffs.
17队 请重复
Ground 17, go again.
17队 你收到吗
Ground 17, do you copy?
下来
Step away.
17队 回复
Ground 17, respond.
听起来你真的需要回复
Sounds like you really need to answer this.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay, okay.
17队 请讲
Go for Ground 17.
-是队长吗 -不是 队长已阵亡
- Is this the lead? - Negative. The lead was KIA.
-报告情况 -非敌人所为
- Report. - Nonhostiles.
出了点意外
There was a breach of protocol.
货物是否安全
Is the payload secure?
是的
Yes.
你为什么还没返回
Why aren't you inbound?
需要补充燃料
Need to refuel.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
我能在72小时内返回
I could be inbound in 72 hours.
我们派了一支回收队
We're sending a reclamation team.
收到
Roger that.
回收队是什么
What's a reclamation team?
穿上
Put it on.
谢谢
Thank you.
录像带在哪
Where is it?
你告诉我在哪 就能活下去
You show me where it is, you live.
我得弄断你一条腿了
I'm gonna have to break one of your legs now.
那样我就差不多死定了
Doing that'll kill me, more or less.
如果你那样做 我什么都不会告诉你
If you do that, I'm not telling you shit.
我就是这么狠
I can be really spiteful like that.
你跟我说你的故事
You talk to me, you tell me your story,
我就会给你录像带
and I will get you the tape.
告诉我你来自哪里 是什么人
Just tell me where you're from, what you are,
在这里做什么 为什么要确保
what you're doing out here, why it's so important
没人看见录像带中的内容
that no one sees what's on that tape.
不行
No.
那就这样吧
Then we leave it
你无缘无故杀了我
with you killing me for no reason.
我不会回答你的问题
I won't answer your questions.
不回答我就不告诉你录像带在哪
And I won't show you where the tape is unless you do.
你的直升机
And your helicopter?
我的朋友们被困在这里了
My friends are stranded out here.
我们需要有人载我们离开这里
We're gonna need a ride out of this place.
你失去了一个同伴
You lost someone out here.
看起来你并没有不安
You didn't seem upset about that.
你听见他们要派人来时才不安
You seemed upset that they were sending people.
你惹了多大的麻烦
How much trouble you gonna be in?
他们也会杀了你吗
Are they gonna kill you, too?
我们几小时之内就能完事
We could have this done in a couple of hours.
回答我几个问题就行
Just answer a few questions.
-我不会回答 -我没有电视台 亲爱的
- I won't -- - I don't have a network, sweetheart.
观众都死了 我只想知道真♥相♥
The audience is dead. I just want to know the truth.
所以我才来这里
That's why I'm out here.
你呢
Why are you?
先给我录像带
The tape first.
不行
No.
我们需要燃料
We need fuel.
去哪儿弄燃料
Where are we going to get fuel?
燃料站
Fuel drop.
燃料站
Fuel drop.
在很高的地方吗
It's high up?
那是直升机的燃料站
It's for a helicopter.
瞧瞧你 说起俏皮话了
Well, look at you crack wise.
上升器 快扣
Ascenders, quickdraws?
有多高啊
How high are we talking?
在那上面
It's up there.
地图上有什么
What was on the map?
符号♥是什么意思 三个圈
What's with the symbol? Three circles?
你为什么在坠机点
Why were you out at the plane?
我知道你什么都不想告诉我 但我们说好的
I know you don't want to tell me shit, but...we have a deal.
所以
So...
从我问所有人的基本问题开始
Start with the basics, same thing I ask everyone.
你的名字 来自哪里 见过什么
Your name, where you're from, what you've seen.
好吧
Okay.
我得给你取个名字 所以
I have to call you something, so...
我打算叫你高兴
just gonna call you Happy.
好 高兴 我们开始吧
All right, Happy, let's get to it.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
这些有什么重要的
Why does any of this matter?
我们去世后 留下的只有故事了
When we're gone, our stories will be all that's left.
在车里等着
Wait here.
我说了在车里等着
I said wait here!
我不听你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
来
Here.
穿上
Put this on.
我不♥穿♥
I'm not wearing that.
我可不能让你被咬
I can't afford for you to get bit.
我已经说过了
Thought we covered this.
我不听你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
你想交易是吧
You want to get transactional?
那我告诉你一件事
Here's something.
我做的一切都是为了确保
Everything I do is to ensure
我去世后剩下的不只有故事
there's more than stories left after I die.
这就对了 高兴
There you go, Happy.
真想让我活下来的话
Really want me alive, how about giving me
你别只给我一件外套啊
something more than a jacket?
交给我吧
I got 'em.
我不留在车里
I don't stay in the car.
在人们互相啃脸之前
That rule's kept me alive
这条规则就让我保住了性命
even before people were eating each other's faces.
拿到了
Got it!
我们得从这里开始步行 但只剩十公里了
We'll have to walk from here, but we're only 10 klicks out.
如果我们加快速度 就能在日落前赶到
If we move double time, we can make it before sundown.
艾尔 只是摄像机而已
Al, it's just a camera.
我需要它
I need it.
什么情况
What the hell was that?!
如果你没穿着外套 就死定了
If you weren't wearing that jacket, you'd be good as dead.
我需要我的包
I needed my bag.
喂 小心点
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, be careful with that.
等等 拜托
Wait, please.
你要找的不是这个
That's not the one you're looking for.
博格[沼泽]
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表