剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
- We're not leaving! - We can help.
你们必须走
You're leaving.
车队在集♥合♥点
Convoy's at the rendezvous.
记得在哪里吗
Remember where that is?
记得
Yeah.
很好 快走
Good. Skedaddle.
老鼠怎么办
What about the rats?
我们会照顾的
We'll take care of them.
注意安全
Just be safe.
去吧
Go.
它们开始在外面聚集了
They're starting to build up outside.
我们来了 我需要你保持冷静 好吗
We're coming. I just need you to stay calm, okay?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我说出来会不安全的
It isn't safe for me to say.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们来帮你了
We're coming to help.
真的吗
Are you really?
-真的什么 -会来帮我吗
- Really what? - Coming to help?
怎么了
What's wrong?
不可避免的事
The inevitable.
我们在路上了 尽量保证自己的安全
We're on our way. Just do what you gotta do to stay safe.
摩根 艾尔
Morgan, Al?
如果有人在听 我们真的需要你的帮助
If anybody's listening, we could really use your help out here.
这失控了
This is getting out of hand.
火太大了
The fire's too big.
如果烟不能吸引它们 火焰也会
If the smoke doesn't draw them, the flames will.
那你就不该让我的炼油师走
Then you shouldn't have sent my cook packing.
继续工作
Get back to work.
急什么
Why all the hustle?
快了不能保证安全
Won't make it any safer.
是啊 哪里起火了吗
Yeah. Where's the fire?
除了显而易见的这里
Aside from the obvious.
我从不浪费时间
I don't waste time.
你们还可以学学这点
One more thing you could all stand to learn.
不如你告诉我们些实话吧
How about you lay some real truth on us?
这些油是给谁的
Who the hell is this gas for?
你们没必要关心细节
No need to concern yourself with details.
重点是 他们会帮忙
The point is, they are gonna help.
只是不是每次一个人
It's just not gonna be one person at a time,
因为那种家庭式关爱
'cause that kind of mom-and-pop crap
只会让人们以为自己有机会
just makes people think they have a chance.
很遗憾你这么想
I'm sorry you think that way.
不必遗憾
Don't be.
我还要感谢你呢
I have you to thank for it.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
不久前我接到一通呼叫
While back, I got a call.
有人需要帮助
Someone who needed help.
她在克雷顿的路线上
She was on Clayton's route, and, uh...
他没回应 于是我自己去了
he wasn't answering, so I went out there myself.
然而
And, uh...
我没能及时赶到
I didn't get there in time.
我不得不听着她被撕碎
And I had to listen to her get torn apart.
我什么也做不了
Nothing I could do.
都是因为克雷顿不在那里
All because Clayton wasn't there.
都是因为你偷了他的卡车
All because you stole his rig.
我现在做这些事 都是因为你
I'm doing what I'm doing because of you.
你真想帮忙吗
So you really want to help?
你真想做出改变吗
You really want to make a difference?
快到了 我们快到了
Close! We're close!
那就走开
Walk away!
因为你已经做完你该做的了 亲爱的
'Cause you've already done your part, sweetheart.
58英里
你或你的人无论做什么
And nothin' you or any of you people do
都无法弥补这一切
is gonna make up for that.
希望没打断你们
Hope we're not interrupting,
但你们得立刻离开那里
but you guys have to get out of there... now.
我们得把火扑灭
We've gotta kill the fire!
我做不到
I can't.
温度太高了
It's burning too hot.
山脊上还有更多
There's more on the ridge.
我们干掉它们
We'll put them down.
我们需要武器
We need our weapons!
我的枪声引来的比我杀死的还多
I'm drawing more than I'm putting down.
各位 我们无法杀光它们
Guys, we can't take them out.
你们必须撤离
You have to clear out of there.
谁来帮我弄水泵
I need help with the pump!
洛根 我们有个问题
Logan, we got a problem!
我们也有个协议
We also have a contract.
谁去干掉死人
Someone deal with the dead!
我们需要枪
We need our guns!
德怀特 我们得赶紧撤了
Dwight, we need to boogie, man!
不 我们需要油才能做我们在做的事
No, we need the gas to do what we're doing.
我们需要活着才能做我们在做的事
We need to be alive to do what we're doing!
他说得对
He's right.
油罐车 对吧
The tanker. Right?
油罐车能带我们冲出去吗
The tanker will hold us over?
我去
On it.
帮我
Help me.
走吧
Come on.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?!
我们得走了
We need to bail!
谁都不许走
No one is bailing!
快帮我把这玩意压下去 不然...
Now help me get this thing down before the...
别傻站在那 杀了它
Don't just stand there! Kill it!
不管了
Screw this!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪
Where the hell you think you're going?!
我们走
Let's go!
我办不到
Not on it.
该死
Shit.
等等 怎么了
Wait. What's going on?
我做不到 我不能丢下他
I can't do it. I can't leave him.
你听见那男人说的了
You heard what the man said.
走开 他不想要我们的帮助
Walk away. He doesn't want our help.
如果两分钟内我没回来
If I'm not back in two minutes,
你们就上卡车开走
get in the truck, drive.
莎拉
Sarah...
别劝我了 温
Don't talk me out of it, Wen.
我那时就该这么做
This is what I shoulda done back then.
我俩那时都该这么做
It's what we both shoulda done.
你在吗
Are you there?
能收到吗
Do you copy?
我不确定那些门还能撑多久
The doors, I'm not sure how much longer they'll hold.
我的对讲机也快没电了
And my walkie, it's dying.
没关系
It's okay.
你在卡车服务站 找民用电台
You're at a truck stop. Look for a C.B.
应该连着发电机
It's gonna be connected to a generator.
打开它
Turn it on.
用广播说出你的位置
Broadcast where you are.
收到吗
Do you copy?
你就该把我留在那
You... You shoulda left me out there.
你这混♥蛋♥连道谢都不会
You're a real shit-ass with thank-yous.
我刚救了你的小命
I just saved your keister.
你只是拖延了不可避免的事
You just prolonged the inevitable.
我们不被烟熏死 也会被死人杀死
If the smoke doesn't get us, the dead will.
你也许试图帮助过其他人
You may have tried to help other people...
但没人会来帮我们
but no one's coming to help us.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
不如你回去外面吧
Why don't you go back out there?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
我需要帮助
I need help.
外面还有人需要你去救
More people out there for you to save.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表