剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
Oh, thank God.
洛根 你能收到吗
Logan, do you copy?
洛根 洛根 洛根 你能收到吗
Logan, Logan, Logan, Logan, do you copy?
我们在卡车服务站
We are at the truck stop.
洛根 能收到吗
Logan, do you copy?
我们能做到的
We're gonna do this.
好吗 你感觉怎么样
Okay? How you feeling?
感觉我就像一个人体架子
Like a human coat rack.
说实话 很疼
Gotta be honest, it hurts.
你做得很好 你不会有事的
You're doing great. You're gonna be okay.
-洛根 -我需要敷料 过氧化氢
- Logan? - All right, I need dressings, peroxide,
以及你能找到的任何抗生素
and whatever antibiotics you can find.
-好 -肯定会弄得一团糟
- Okay. - It's not gonna be pretty.
你以前做过这种手术吗
You done this before?
在创伤中心做过
In a trauma center, yeah.
在卡车服务站
In a truck stop?
没做过
No.
这是用来干什么的
What are these for?
准备这一切的人
The man who set all this up...
是开卡车的
he drove trucks.
就像那辆一样
Just like that one.
人们为什么需要玩具
Why would people need toys?
这是他给予人们信念的方式
His way of giving people something to believe in.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他去世了
He's gone.
但我们想要继续完成他生前的事业
But we're trying to keep what he did alive.
我们想要赋予其更多意义
We are trying to turn it into something more.
怎么做呢
How?
迪伦
Dylan.
她说得没错
You know, she's right.
我们在另一边有个地方
We got a place on the other side,
本来是牛仔服工厂
used to be a denim factory.
没听起来那么糟
Not as bad as it sounds.
我们还有电影之夜
We even have a movie night.
你们几个孩子们喜欢电影吧
You kids like movies, right?
我们正在努力
You know, we're trying to work on it,
把那里变成能给人安全感
make it into a place that people can feel safe,
能让人称之为家的地方
make it a place that people can call home.
那种地方已经不存在了
Places like that don't exist anymore.
我以前也这么觉得 亲爱的
I used to think the same thing, hon.
但的确存在
But they do.
你们应该和我们一起回去
You should come back with us.
你们应该加入我们
You should be a part of it.
摩根 这里已经很久没人来过了
Morgan, nobody's been here for a long time.
我给发电机排了气才能发动起来
I had to bleed the genee just to get it started.
洛根是从一个卡车服务站联♥系♥我们的
Logan called from a truck stop.
这里还有别的服务站吗
Are there any others around here?
方圆几里只有这一个
It's the only one for miles.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
不 我们刚在对讲机上听过他的声音
No, we just heard him on the walkie.
他们肯定就在附近
They gotta be around here somewhere.
你们到底怎么回事
What's wrong with you people?
他不在这里 这里没有人
He's not here. No one's here!
给背包装满物资
Load up whatever you can fit in your bag.
-不 等一下 -等等 摩根
- No, no, wait, wait, wait. - Wait, Morgan.
我知道你们经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot,
但你们可以相信我们 不必害怕
but you can trust us. You don't have to be afraid.
人们这么说的时候
That's what people always say
恰恰是因为有值得害怕的东西
when there's something to be afraid of.
摩根 我们没时间了 好吗
Morgan, we don't have any more time, okay?
我们得先帮朋友
We just have to help our friend,
然后我们再继续谈
and then we'll keep talking after.
不 我们没什么好谈的了 迪伦
No, we're done talking! Dylan!
听着 谁都不许离开 直到我们想明白...
Look, no one's going anywhere until we figure out...
-我们不会有事的 -...这是怎么回事
- We'll be fine. - ...what's going on.
-麦克斯 -我们已经靠自己撑到现在了
- Max! - We've managed on our own so far.
求你现在先别这么做
Please don't do that right now.
走
Go.
如果你们够聪明 就会做我们正在做的事
If you're smart, you'll do what we're doing.
缝合你们朋友的伤口 然后赶紧离开这
Stitch your friend up and get the hell out of here!
请等一下
Please wait.
-你帮不了我们 -不
- You can't help us. - No.
我们走了 走吧
We're going. Come on.
-艾丽莎 -动手吧
- Alicia. - Just do it.
-艾丽莎 -我们走
- Alicia. - Let's go.
该死
Shit.
艾丽莎 立刻过来 拜托了
Alicia, please, right now.
开始吧
Let's do this.
如果伤口开始流血
If it starts to bleed,
我们就得抓紧时间 明白吗
we don't have much time. Okay?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
保持镇静
Stay calm.
动手吧
Do it.
我数到三
On three.
预备
Here we go.
一 二
1, 2...
三
3.
威廷顿牛仔服公♥司♥
有人吗
Hello?
拿走你需要的 留下你不要的
电影要求
杰西·瑞恩 死亡
克里斯蒂安 死亡
马特和乔西兄弟 失踪
丹尼 死亡
米斯蒂 死亡
那几个孩子跟我们想帮助的其他人没区别
Those kids are just like everyone else we try to help.
不 他们不一样
No, they're not.
他们还活着
They're alive.
暂时而已
For now.
你很幸运
You're very lucky.
要是伤口再偏一厘米 或是开车时有严重颠簸
Been off by a centimeter or we hit a bad bump in the car,
她都会没命
she wouldn't be here.
有发现吗
Anything?
洛根 能收到吗
Logan, do you copy?
快啊
Come on.
我们到了 你在哪
We're here. Where are you?
收到吗
Do you copy?
有些不对劲
Something's not right.
摩根 是你吗
Morgan, is that you?
能收到吗
You copy?
对 对 是我
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm here.
你让我们很担心
Hey, man, you had us worried.
稍等一下
Just hold a minute.
喂 摩根
Hello, Morgan?
我们来这里了
We're here.
告诉我们你在哪 我们去找你
Tell us where you are, we'll come to you.
这个嘛
Yeah, that's, uh...
这个恐怕会有点难度
That's gonna be a little tricky.
为什么
And why's that?
忠实的朋友
Well, kemosabe...
我跟我的人在一起
I'm here with my crew.
正看着你的人
Looking at your crew.
以及那条河流最壮丽的风景
And the most spectacular view of the river.
我一直很喜欢这片景色
I always loved this view.
我以前经常一大早来这里
Got here in the mornings,
就为了看天色变化
just to see the sky change.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我看到你们一直开着一辆大卡车 对吧
I see y'all have been driving a big rig, right?
车身上贴着"C&L"的
With that C&L plastered on the trailer?
从你们沿途留下的那些箱子看来
From what I gathered, those boxes you've been leaving on the road,
你们遇到了C
you've met the C.
而我是L
I'm the L.
不幸的是
And, unfortunately,
我不像克雷顿那么生性慷慨
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表