剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
一直抓着
Just keep holding tight.
谢谢
Thanks.
格蕾丝
Grace?
给
Here.
我修好了你的棍子
I fixed your stick.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
-这是唯一的办法 -不是
- It was the only way. - No, no.
你不是第一个...
it's just you're not the first pers...
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank... Thank you.
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna be alright?
我想是的
I think so.
没有他我不会回来
I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for him.
不可能的
No way.
雪莉的车呢
And Sherry's car?
我们找到了
Yeah, we found it.
本以为是死胡同
Thought it was gonna be a dead end.
但我看到了一样东西
But then I saw somethin'.
让我理解了
Made me understand
凡事总有两面
that there's two ways to look at everything.
对讲机坏了时
When that walkie went out,
我以为我再也没法和你说上话了
I thought I would never speak to you again,
我意识到我有很多话没说
and I realized there was so much I hadn't said.
不说出那些话 我没法继续下去
I-I can't keep going with those things unsaid.
我做不到
I can't.
好吧
Well...
找不到太妃糖吗
Couldn't find a Black Jack?
我知道考虑到目前的状况
I know this doesn't make sense considerin'
这样做毫无意义
the state of the state,
但是 琼
but, June...
你愿意赏脸做我妻子吗
... would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
-我不知道 -我愿意
- I don't know. - Yes.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
好
Yeah.
在我们死之前
Well, then, before we die,
我来给你戴上
let's put this on your finger.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
老弟 能收到吗
Bro, you copy?
正加油呢 老姐 你们还好吗
Just fuelin' up down here, sis. You good?
我们还好
We're good.
再放几串就搞定了
Just a few more strings, and we're set.
收到
Copy that.
你觉得他们能从上面看到吗
Do you think they'll see it from up there?
-我们很快就知道了 -嗯
- We'll know soon enough. - Mm-hmm.
给我
Hand me that.
莎拉 温德尔 能收到吗
Sarah, Wendell, do you copy?
我们在这里 维克
We're here, Vic.
正在做最后的收尾
Just buttonin' a few things up.
留意地面
Keep your eyes peeled.
真是好消息 越快越好
Alright, music to my ears. The sooner the better.
我们的燃料不足了
We're running uncomfortably low on fuel.
斯特兰德
Strand.
你们得来看看
You guys have to see this.
继续点亮 伙计们
Keep 'em lit, guys.
我们掉头
We're bringing her around.
做得好 老弟 我们这边快忙完了
Solid work, bro. We're wrapping up down here,
马上就来找你
and then we'll head to you.
该死
Oh, shit.
这可不妙
That's not good.
我们的燃料快用完了
We're almost out of fuel.
该死
Shit.
莎拉 温德尔 发生了什么
Sarah, Wendell, what happened?
温德尔 温 你收到吗
Wendell? Wen, do you copy?
什么情况
What was that?
温德尔
Wendell!
有人收到吗
Does anybody copy?
莎拉 我想说 如果我没能活下来
Sarah, I just wanna say, if I don't make it out of this,
你酿的啤酒是我这辈子喝过最难喝的
you make the worst beer I ever tasted in my life,
但我依然爱你
but I still love you anyway.
你干什么 温
What are you doin', Wen?
这比加入海军陆战队更好
This was better than the Marines.
温 我们来了
Wen?! We're coming.
坚持住
Hang on.
我们现在就需要灯光
We need those lights... now!
能收到吗
Do you copy?!
莎拉 温德尔
Sarah?! Wendell?!
该死
Shit.
好吧 我们在盲飞
Alright, we're flyin' blind.
不管我们喜不喜欢 都要降落了
We're comin' down whether we like it or not.
大家抓稳了
Everyone, hold on!
-跑道呢 -拜托 上帝
- Where is it?! - Please, God.
抬机头 抬机头
Nose up, nose up!
该死
Shit!
降落了吗
We done?
我们还活着
We're all still standin'.
是你吗 摩摩
That you, Mo-Mo?
好
Alright.
-摩摩 -是啊
- Mo-Mo? - Yeah.
这是格蕾丝
This is Grace.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-我是摩根 -我是丹尼尔
- Morgan. - Daniel.
她在这里呢
There she is.
很高兴在陆地上见到你
Nice to see ya on terra firma.
谢谢你给我们降落的地方
Thanks for givin' us a place to land.
你可以感谢丹老大
Ah, well, you can thank Dan the Man for that.
是他提供了灯光
He's the one that supplied the lights.
艾尔西娅 我跟你说过
Althea, I told you
别把对我的采访给任何人看
not to show my interview to anyone.
我猜我欠你更多猫粮了
Guess I owe you some more cat food, then.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我记得你说过
I remember you said
我们不会再进那个铁罐子了
we would never set foot on that tin can again.
我现在更倾向于这么说
Well, I'm more inclined to say that now.
我讨厌那玩意儿
I hate that thing.
但我们做到了
But we did it.
是的
We did.
恭喜你俩
And congratulations, you two.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去吐了
I'm gonna go throw up now.
露西亚娜
Luciana.
我忘记还你了
I forgot to give this back to you.
谢谢你借我看
Thanks for letting me read it.
这真的对我很有帮助
It really helped me a lot.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?
有一些坏了的自动售货机 需要洗劫一番
Got some busted-up vending machines... need some raidin'.
去吧
Do it.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
好久不见
I... It's been so long.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- So good to see you. - You, too.
对发生的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened.
我也是
I am, too.
我们在努力让更好的事情发生
We're trying to make better things happen.
是的
Yes.
丹尼尔 这是德怀特
Daniel, this is Dwight.
是我们遇到的一个朋友
He's a friend we met.
这位朋友需要理发了
Friend needs a haircut.
丹尼尔以前是个理发师
Daniel used to be a barber.
我现在还是
I'm still a barber.
那我就靠你了
I may take you up on that.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表