剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
没关系的
It's all right.
德怀特早上就会回来了
Dwight, he'll be back in the morning.
我们能走到发电机那里的
We will get to that generator.
我们只需等他回来
We just have to wait until he gets back.
你看起来像是那种经历过不少风浪的人
You look the kind of guy who's been through some shit,
所以我无论如何也想不明白
which is why I can't, for the life of me, figure out
你为什么会干一些蠢事
why you'd do some dumb-shit thing
比如带着一把没上膛的枪四处晃悠
like walking around with an unloaded gun.
蠢事
Dumb shit?
你指的是在对讲机上跟踪我
Oh, you mean like following where I was on the walkie
以找到其他人吗
so you can find everyone else.
我帮你上好膛了
I reloaded it for ya.
实际上 我会打你几枪 除非你...
In fact, I'll give you a couple bullets if you j...
行了行了 你会射杀我
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're gonna shoot
除非我告诉你油田在哪
unless I tell you where the oil fields are.
说起来 洛根想找油田干什么
And what's Logan want with 'em anyways?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
谁他妈在乎
Who gives a shit?
我确信你们一开始是出于好心
I'm sure it started off with good intentions
直到这种事成了你们维持生计的来源
until this type of thing became your bread and butter.
如今你要问自己的问题是
Now, see, the question you gotta ask yourself is,
"我现在是不是只是个混♥蛋♥"
"Am I just an asshole now?"
不
No.
不 我一直以来就是个混♥蛋♥
No, I've always been an asshole.
至少我妈是这么说的
At least, according to my mama.
看看我的脸 兄弟
Look at my face, man.
我经历过更糟的
Been through worse.
也经历过更坏的对手
Whole lot worse people, too.
我一定能想出什么法子的
Aw, I'm sure I can think of somethin'.
你会把我想知道的告诉我
You're gonna give me what I want.
我不会 但你可以继续尝试
I'm not, but you can keep tryin'.
等我重获自♥由♥时...
And when I get free...
我们走着瞧吧
well, we'll see.
乳清蛋白粉
大海在这里肆虐疯狂摧毁一切
The sea did what it liked, and what it liked was destruction.
巨浪曾疯狂地袭击过小镇和峭壁
It thundered at the town and thundered at the cliffs,
也曾摧毁过海岸
and brought the coast down, madly.
街上飘荡着浓烈的鱼腥气味
The air among the houses was of so strong a piscatory flavor
使人觉得是鱼生了病便到这儿来洗淡水浴
that one might have supposed sick fish went up to be dipped in it,
就像生病的人到海里去洗海水浴一样
as sick people went down to be dipped in the sea.
海港里有少量渔船
A little fishing was done in the port,
晚上有不少人散步
and a quantity of strolling about by night and...
流食还是干粮
Liquid or solid?
都要
Um, both.
如你所愿
Both it is.
谢了
Thanks.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我们此时此刻本可以在上面的美食广场
We could be up in the food court right now,
吃着披萨酱
eating jars of pizza sauce.
你管那玩意只叫"披萨酱"啊
So that you just call "Pizza sauce".
我妈妈管叫它"番茄佐料"
My ma called it "Tomato toppy".
-给 -谢了
- Here. - Thanks.
你在听什么
What's that you're listening to?
《双城记》
"Tale of Two Cities".
我一直没看完
Never got through it.
每分钟210个词
210 words per minute.
进度比你想的要快得多
Goes by much quicker than you'd think.
只有用这个办法才能在一天内看完
Only way I can finish it in a day.
你很勇敢 格蕾丝
You're brave, Grace.
做你正在做的事
Just doin' what you're doin',
充分利用你手边有的东西
makin' the most of what you got.
我们都应该这么做
We should all be doin' the same.
我一点都不勇敢
I am so not brave.
不 你很勇敢
Yes, you are.
我亲眼见识过
And I've seen it.
我八岁的时候 很喜欢马
When I was 8, I loved horses.
于是我父母带我去了一个度假牧场
So my parents took me to this dude ranch
让我体验一下骑马的感觉
so I could see what it was like to ride on one.
我之前从未这么近距离看过马
I'd never even seen one up close before.
有一匹马很骏
And there was this one stallion.
美丽的白色野马
Beautiful white mustang.
我立刻走到它身边 但我一摸它
I got right up to it, and when I placed my hand on it,
它就躲开 用奇怪的眼神看着我
it jerked away a tiny bit, looked at me funny.
我连忙冲进我妈的怀里
I ran away into my mother's arms.
她试着告诉我 那只是自然反应
She tried to tell me that was just a natural reaction.
她想扶我坐上那匹马
She tried to get me on that horse,
但我不肯
but I wouldn't.
你当时只是个孩子
You were just a kid.
我不停地大喊大叫
I just kept screamin' and screamin'.
我们回到车上 以后再没回去过
We got back to the car and never went back.
我一辈子都是这样
Story of my life.
总是想得太多
I always overthought everything...
租车 健身会员
car leases, gym memberships,
恋爱
relationships.
让我在工作上很出色 但其它方面不怎么样
Made me great at my job but not much else.
不过
Oh, well.
现在都不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
总能找到另一匹马让你骑的
Can always find another horse to ride.
你最近还见过没被行尸撕碎的马吗
You seen one lately that hasn't been torn to pieces?
我还真见过
Actually, I have.
我还骑过两三匹
I've rode a couple, too.
我仍是在谨慎行事 摩根
I'm still playing it safe, Morgan,
做我今天就能完成的事
doin' things I can finish today
因为我不敢开始做一件
because I'm too scared to start somethin'
我可能看不到结局的事
I might not get to see to the end.
但如果超声波的结果跟你预测的一样
But if the ultrasound tells you what you think it's gonna,
你有什么办法吗
is there somethin' you can do?
那就是癌症
It'll be cancer.
甲状腺 也许在淋巴结
Thyroid. Maybe in the lymph nodes.
之前我可能还有一线希望 但是...
Before, I might've had a fighting chance, but...
现在
now?
绝不可能
No way.
你和你儿子赛过车吗
Did you race cars with your son?
和我儿子
With my son?
你之前在...
Back there when you were...
我好像从没见过你露出那种笑容
I don't think I've ever seen you smile like that before.
我看过录像带了 摩根
I saw the tape, Morgan.
我们现在被困在这里
We're in here right now
是因为你在帮我解决我的问题
because you're helping me with my problem.
至少让我试着帮你解决你的
Least I can do is try to help you with yours.
听着 格蕾丝
Look, Grace...
我在煮泰式炒河粉
I'm cooking pad Thai
和用两倍速听有声书
and listening to books on tape at double speed.
给我个机会做真正的事 趁我还能做到
Give me a chance to do something real while I can.
我的问题不是你花一天就能解决的
It's not the kind of problem you can just fix in a day.
我们有别的麻烦要应付
We got another problem to deal with.
我们去发电机那里
Let's get to that generator.
你带能拔掉我指甲的工具了吗
Did you bring something to tear my fingernails off with?
也许是一把钳子
Pair of pliers maybe?
我之前在想你问的问题
I was thinkin' about your question,
老实说
and to tell you the truth,
我不知道洛根为何想要那些汽油
I got no clue why Logan wants that gas,
但他就是想要
but he wants it.
当你长♥期♥缺少某样东西
And when you go that long without somethin', well,
为了得到它 你就会做出更疯狂的事
it makes you do even crazier things to get it.
你懂的 对吧 德怀特
You can understand that, right, Dwight?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
拜托
Oh, come on, now.
这里每隔不到一英里
You can't go a mile around here
就能找到你们录的录像带
without findin' one of them tapes y'all made.
不得不说 我看到你那部分时
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表