剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
- Yeah, one by one. - We can deal!
我们的装备都在外面
All of our gear is out there!
他说得对
He's right.
我们挡不住那么多咆哮者
We can't stop that many growlers.
我能挡住 把武器给我
I can. Just give me the weapon.
-不行 -我试着向你解释
- No. - I tried to tell you
你们为什么应该跟我们走
why you should come with us.
我理解你为什么不相信我
I understand why you don't believe me,
但这事 是我力所能及的
but this... this I can do.
安妮 她说得对
Annie, she's right.
你没见过坠机后她战斗的样子
You didn't see her after the plane crash.
她能帮忙 安妮 求你了
She can help. Annie, please.
她能为我们争取机会 让她去吧
She can give us a chance. Let her.
这样你才能保护我们
That's how you keep us safe.
不 你自己留着
No, you keep it.
用9频道联♥系♥我 还有其他下去的路吗
I'll be on channel 9. Do you have another way down?
-没有 -现在开条路
- No. - Start working on one.
我挡住它们
I'll hold them off.
-快去 -走吧
- Go! - Go, go.
没油了
We're out.
我们会找到更多油
Well, we'll find more.
没时间了
There's no time.
我们必须联♥系♥上琼 不然就麻烦了
We got to raise June or we're up a creek.
那辆车怎么样
Well, what about that?
拜托
Come on.
没关系
It's all right.
实在不行 走路也行
You know, we can walk if we have to.
这片山脉
See, these mountains,
她也许翻过去了
she may have made it across.
我们也能做到
You know, we can, too.
我觉得那得花好几天
I think that'd take days.
是的
Yeah.
听起来我们没那么多时间
And it doesn't sound like we have days.
我觉得
I think...
我觉得我可能让我们陷入了困境
I think I may have got us in some trouble.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
记得当你问我
Remember when you asked me...
我在雪莉的车里有没有找到东西
if I found anything in Sherry's car,
而我说没有时吗
and I said no?
我骗你了
I lied to you.
我找到了这个
I found this.
我很遗憾 德怀特
I'm sorry, Dwight.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你或许不知道你还剩多长时间可活
You might not know how much time you have left,
但你现在还没死
but you are not dead yet.
所以
So...
我不会任由你像死人一样活着
I'm not gonna let you act like you are.
情况怎么样了
How's it going down there?
我们需要更多时间
We need more time.
不
No...
来吧
Come on!
它们绕过她了
They're getting past her!
该死
Shit.
退后
Back away!
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 你呢
Y-Yeah. You?
这样不行的
This isn't gonna work.
我挡不住它们 我做不到我说的话
I can't stop them like this. I can't do what I said.
我上去
I'll come up.
不 他们需要你
No. They need you.
安妮 我知道你不想离开这里
Annie, I know you don't want to leave this place,
但如果留下 你会死的
but you'll die if you stay.
你必须知道何时该走 何时放手
You have to know when to go, when to let go.
带他们上飞机 放手吧
Get them on the plane, let go.
这样你才能保护他们
That's how you protect them.
我不知道你过去做过什么
I don't know what you did,
但我知道你已经弥补了
but I know you made up for it.
你也可以放手了
You can let go, too.
我们走
Let's go!
快点
Come on. Come on.
好了
Alright!
来吧
Come on!
跟我走
Let's go!
你们没事吧
You all right?
听说你能告诉我们在哪里
We are, provided you point us in the direction
可以冲澡和拿新衣服
of a shower and some fresh clothes.
摩根呢
Morgan?
他必须去处理另一件事
He had to attend to another matter.
他向我保证他会来这里
He assured me he'd be here.
他肯定会来的
I'm sure he will.
我在那里没给你什么选择
Didn't give you much of a choice back there.
我做了我必须做的事
Did what I had to do.
你没有戴剂量仪
You weren't wearing a dosimeter.
我们不知道你受了多少辐射
We don't know how much radiation you've been exposed to.
我曾试图弥补无法弥补之事
I've tried to fix things I couldn't.
为了做这事我差点死掉
And I've almost died trying, too.
在我被困时帮助我的人
Man who helped me when I was stuck,
叫伊斯特曼
his name was Eastman.
他...
He, um...
他教会了我一些事 帮我走了出来
He taught me something that helped me get unstuck.
他教会了我
He taught me that, um...
一切生命都很宝贵
all life is precious.
你怎么知道我会离开
How'd you know I'd leave?
我不知道
I didn't.
我必须冒险一试
I just had to take the chance.
伊斯特曼还教会了我
Eastman taught me something else about, um...
转移注意力
redirection.
你认为自己的命不值得拯救 所以
You didn't think your own life was worth saving, so...
我让你拯救我的命
I made it about my life.
如果我没离开呢
What if I hadn't left?
我没这样想过
I did not think of that.
所以你和我有同样的问题
So you have the same problem as I do.
什么问题
Which is what?
你认为别人的命
You think everyone else's life
比你的命更宝贵
is more valuable than yours.
干得不错
Nice work.
还没完工呢
We're not done yet.
继续干活吧
Let's get to work.
我猜这些就是你们荡气回肠的朋友
I assume these are your friends prone to intestinal fortitude.
安妮 迪伦 麦克斯
Annie, Dylan, Max,
这是维克多和查莉
this is Victor and Charlie.
《小王子》 是你的书
"The Little Prince", it was your book.
是的
Yeah.
曾经是
Yeah, it was.
你回来了
You came back.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
她很有说服力
She was pretty convincing.
她通常都是
She usually is.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
依然在外面
Still out there.
我猜你有点生我的气
I bet you're not too happy with me.
我也生自己的气
Well, I ain't too happy with me, either.
之前你说你很高兴
Before, you said you liked
这个世界没有影响我 扭曲我
how the world hadn't got its hooks in me, twisted me.
我觉得今天过后 我就不配这个赞誉了
Well, I don't think I'm worthy of that compliment after today.
不 我知道你为什么这样做
No, I know why you did it.
你想让我坚持下去
You wanted to keep me going.
这未必就是终点
It doesn't have to be the end of the road.
她不让我再找她了
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表