剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
拿走你需要的
留下你不要的
那不一样
Well, it was different.
我以前在逃亡 艾尔
I, uh, was on the run, Al.
逃离什么
From what?
-你在逃离什么 -人
- What were you on the run... - People.
是人
It was people.
有人帮了我
See, somebody helped me.
这才是重点
That's what this is all about.
我以前做的事就是清理
And the thing I did was cleanup.
清理
Cleanup?
杀死它们
You know, like, killing them.
我决定这就是我能做的事
It was what I decided I could do.
那是我的任务 我擅长的事
That was my job, what I was good at.
我退了一步
I took a step back.
弄清楚了我需要什么...来继续下去
And figured out what I needed to... keep going,
继续帮助
to keep helping.
你当时在场 艾尔 你看见我了
You were there, Al. You saw me.
我打算在那里度过余生的
That's the place where I was gonna spend the rest of my days,
独自一人 跟那只猫一起
alone, with that cat.
现在这样更好 好多了
This is better, much better.
每天早上
It's like, every morning,
我就细数我的遗憾
I just count up my regrets
扛在肩膀上
and... hang them over the shoulders
开始新一天
and... start the day.
你准备用剩下的时间做什么
What do you do with the time that you have left?
那才是问题所在
That's the question.
宇宙以明确的方式考验了我们
The universe has tested us in no uncertain terms.
那是有实际意义的
There's a utility to that.
一个人变成另一个人
One becomes formed into something else.
变成了幸存者
A survivor.
这是有力量的
There's power in that.
钱
Money.
现在毫无意义
It doesn't mean anything now.
我想着那些人
I think about those people
坐在钱堆上
sitting on piles of it...
我不知道
I don't know.
用长柄勺吃鱼子酱什么的
Eating caviar out of ladles, something.
他们本可以为世界做点什么
They could've done something for the world.
但他们错失了机会
But they missed their chance.
我们吗 这个团体吗
Us? This group?
我们会很多技术
We're lousy with skills.
如今技术就是财富
That's what being rich today is.
我们绝对会分享财富
And we sure as hell gonna spread the wealth.
我曾吃过鱼子酱
I had some caviar once.
我觉得尝起来像鱼饵
I didn't... I thought it tasted like bait.
我理解人们不信任我们
I get that people don't trust us.
她帮助我时 我也不信任她
I didn't trust her when she reached out.
现在我要帮助他人
Now I'm reaching out.
情况变了
Things change.
如果这种事能传播开来
And if we can make that spread...
那就意味着一切
... that's everything.
我在这里有机会做我该做的事
I got a chance here to do exactly what I need to do,
所以我要抓住机会
so I'm taking it.
每次我们把对方当成人
Every time we saw each other as people
帮助彼此
and helped each other,
情况都会变得更好
things got better.
我们很擅长这样做
We're good at this.
仿佛之前的一切都是为了这事在训练
It's like everything else was training for this.
我们将飞机再次送上天时
When we got that plane back in the air,
降落飞机时
when we landed it,
做到不可能之事时
when we did the impossible...
有些人注意到了
some people noticed.
至少一些人注意到了
At least a few.
但那就是我们需要的
But that's all we needed.
是你们的飞机吗
Was that your plane?
我听到你们的消息了
I heard your message.
找到了一个箱子
Found one of those boxes.
你们真的能帮我吗
Can you really help me?
从那以后 我们未曾停止
We haven't stopped since.
你在帮助别人
So you're helping people.
另一件事呢
What about the other thing?
另一件事
The other thing?
另一件事是什么
What's the... What's the other thing?
你说我们是时候开始生活了
You said it was time we all started living.
是的
Yeah.
那件事 我们还在努力
Well, that... that is, uh, something we're still working on.
为什么
Why is that?
因为
Because, um...
我觉得有时候
I guess sometimes it's easier
看到别人需要什么帮助更为容易
to see what other people need help with.
-你可以吗 -嗯
- Got it? - Mm-hmm.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我们继续吧
Let's get back to it.
行尸之惧 第五季第九集
经历过那种事后
After what happened,
我想确保我不是唯一一个这样做的人
I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one doing this,
所以
so...
抱歉
Sorry.
我不习惯待在摄影机前
I'm... I'm not used to being on this side of the camera.
我很久没这样做了
It's been a while... A long while.
那是在很久以前 那时候一天最后
Like... back when there was a bar to go to
你还可以去酒吧
at the end of the day.
我们洗劫了一个大服务站
We raided a Big Stop,
拿走了所有能找到的摄影机电池和录像带
we took every camera battery and tape we could find.
我知道这故事有多重要
I know how important this story is.
我不可能同时出现在每个地方
And I couldn't be everywhere at once.
我们和一些人取得联♥系♥之后
After we made contact with a few people,
我们知道了外面还有更多人
we knew that there were more out there.
所以我们开了更多的卡车
So we picked up more trucks
覆盖了更大的区域
so we could cover more ground.
我是C&L一号♥
This is C&L One.
今早有什么情况吗
Anything going on out there this morning?
西南方没情况
All quiet on the southwestern front.
我们在去油罐镇的路上 摩摩
We're en route to tank town, Mo-Mo.
如果有信♥号♥♥就告诉你
Hit you if we get any pings.
知道了
Got it.
这就是我们让车队保持运转的方法
This here is how we keep the convoy humming.
当我们到达油田时
Polar Bear's dudes hooked us up with it
北极熊的伙计们给我们加油
when we got to the oil fields.
我们每隔几周就去给它加满油
We go fill her up every couple weeks or so.
洛根说对了一件事
Logan was right about one thing.
汽油开始变质了
Gas is starting to go kaput.
想去别的地方已经够难的了
It was hard enough trying to get places.
我们驾驶装甲车跟着油罐车
We drive the MRAP behind the tanker
以保证它的安全
to keep it safe.
对吧 刹车痕
Right, Skidmark?
依然有一些人想得到它
There's still people out there who want to get it.
我们认为我们的存在让他们气馁
And we'd like to think our presence discourages them.
瞧 洛根觉得我们很蠢
See... Logan thought we were stupid.
他以为我们会第二次相信
He thought we'd fall for that good Samaritan schtick
老好人的把戏 但是
a second time, but...
他只想给自己弄汽油
he just wanted the gas for himself.
还有混♥蛋♥小队
And the dick squad.
但我们让他吃瘪了
But we got him good.
你们干什么 你们干什么
What are you doing?! Where you going?!
停车
Stop!
造化弄人啊 洛根
Karma's a bitch, Logie.
我是说 严格来说 我们对他做的事
I mean, technically, what we did to him
与我们对克雷顿做的事没区别 但是
is not different than what we did to Clayton, but...
这感觉真棒
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表