剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
我被困在65英里路牌处的服务站
I'm trapped in the stop off marker 65.
求求你
Please...
不可能吧
You gotta be shitting me.
怎么
What?
给我
Give that to me.
我重复 我被困在65英里路牌处的
I repeat... I'm trapped in the stop
服务站
off marker 65.
墙上有防晒霜广♥告♥吗
Is there an ad for sunscreen on the wall?
我不知道
I don't know.
墙上有防晒霜广♥告♥吗
Is there an ad for sunscreen on the wall?
有
Yeah.
为什么 艾丽莎说了我在这里吗
Why? How did... Did Alicia tell you I was here?
她说你能帮我
She said you could help me.
你认识这女孩吗
You know this girl?
不认识
No.
只是往事重演
Just a song I've sung before.
这就是我试图跟你说的事
This is what I've been trying to tell you.
你在吗
Are you there?
与我合作的人就能阻止这种事
This is what the people I'm working with can prevent.
你以为这是在帮她吗
You think this is helping her?
给某个可怜的女孩希望 却无法兑现
Giving some poor girl hope you can't deliver on?
你只能靠自己了 亲爱的
You're on your own, sweetheart.
你越早接受这点
The sooner you accept that,
就越早能明白该做什么
the sooner you'll understand what you have to do.
我...
I...
我杀不完它们
I can't kill them.
数量太多了
There's too many.
里面有把枪
There's a gun in there.
应该在后面的地板上
Probably on the floor, toward the back.
你能看到吗
Now, can you see anything?
是的 你怎么知道的
Yes. How did you know?
因为是我丢在那里的
Because I left it there.
油罐那里行尸更多了
We've got more by the tank.
我在车队待不住
I couldn't stay at the convoy.
我们想着你们也许想要支援
And we thought you might want some assistance.
何止想要 朋友 我们急需
"Want it"? My friend, we need it.
我们试图阻止远处山脊的行尸掉进去
We're trying to keep the dead on that far ridge from falling in.
你们来吗
You game?
走吧
Come on.
只有一发子弹
There's only one bullet in it.
我知道
I know.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
这样更好
It's better this way.
你还好吗
You okay?
谁在那里
Who's there?
我叫韦斯
Name's Wes.
我在对讲机里听到了艾丽莎
I heard Alicia on the walkie.
她帮过我
She helped me.
我想着也该帮帮别人
Figured I should pay it forward.
过去在那里发生的事...
What happened there before...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
但那不是你放弃这一切的理由
But that's no reason to throw this all away.
我们帮助人们
We help people.
来吧
Come on.
他们帮助人们
They help people.
没什么比这更重要了
Hard to get bigger than that.
艾丽莎
Alicia?
你来了
You made it.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
这是维克多
This is Victor.
我就希望你在听
I was hoping you were listening.
我是在听
I was.
不是说"人就是人"吗
What happened to "People are people"?
有时候不是那样
Sometimes they're not.
而且我可不会听着对讲机见死不救
And... I wasn't gonna just listen to someone die over a walkie.
我看到了你画的一些树
I saw some of the trees you've been painting.
还不赖
Not bad.
我喜欢那凤♥凰♥
I like the Phoenix thing.
我就说吧
Told you.
我们不该留下
We shouldn't stay.
他们会找到我的
They'll find me.
谁
Who?
我来自的那地方有一些人
The place I'm from, there are people there,
我不能再和他们相处
people who I couldn't be with anymore.
我试着...逃跑
I was trying to... to get out.
所以来了这里
That's... That's why I ended up here.
不管那些人是谁
Well, whoever these people are,
你现在是我们的人了
you're with us now.
他们不会再烦你了
They're not gonna bother you anymore.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不好意思
Excuse me.
比喝龙舌兰宿醉还难受
This shit's worse than a tequila hangover.
我认识她 在影片里见过
Her I recognize from the movie.
我不太认识他
Him? Not so much.
没有他 我们清理不了这地方
Well, we couldn't have cleared the place without them.
他们是我们帮过的人
They're the people we helped.
不
No!
放下枪 多莉丝
Put the guns down, Doris.
你听见了
You heard me.
这场闹剧该结束了
It's enough of this horseshit already.
你说过我们要夺走一切
You said we were gonna take it all.
是的
Yeah.
我确实说过
I did say that.
我以为我们需要这样做
I thought we needed to.
你说过这样做能去乐土
You said this would be the ticket to the Promised Land!
依然能去
Still could be.
只要你放下枪
If you put the guns down.
好吧
Okay.
有些事发生后
Shit happens.
会让你质疑一些事
It makes you question things.
然后更多事发生
Then more shit happens,
会让你质疑自己的一切
and you start to doubt everything you were about.
至少有些人会这样
Some people do, anyway.
我的合伙人克雷顿
My partner, Clayton...
他从没质疑过
he never did.
我也许烧了他的日记
I may have burnt his journals,
但这不会抹消他试图建立的东西
but it's not gonna snuff out what he was trying to build.
我们一起试图建立的...
What we were both trying to...
不
No!
-你杀了他 -我们必须杀
- You killed him. - We had to.
我们这样做是有理由的
We do this kind of thing for a reason,
我们不轻易出手 夫人
and we don't do it lightly, ma'am.
总有人想在混乱之中获利[西语]
A río revuelto, ganancia de pescadores.
我们都知道洛根是个不稳定因素
We all know Logan was a liability.
他无法被信任
He couldn't be trusted.
你对我们又了解多少
What do you know about us?
你们不算是隐士
Well, you're not exactly hermits.
我们观察你们有段时间了
We've been watching you for a while now.
银幕内外都看了
On and off screen.
我们喜欢你们做的事
We like what you're doin'.
非常喜欢
So much so
以至于我们觉得我们可以互助
we think there's a way we can all help each other.
你们的行动最大的弱点是格局太小
The biggest weakness in your operation is that you think too small.
你们的车队大部分情况下...
Your convoy works...
行得通
mostly.
但"大部分"可不靠谱
But "Mostly" Don't do it, does it?
你有什么资格教我们怎么帮人
Who are you to tell us how to help people?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表