剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
I don't share Clayton's charitable nature.
他总是因此惹上麻烦
Always got him into trouble.
从来学不到教训
He never learned.
或许你们能学到吧
Maybe you will.
你为什么把我们引到这
Why'd you bring us here?
我想要回属于我的东西
I wanted what was mine.
我们不是好斗之人
We're not ones for fights.
这是我唯一能想到的办法
And it was the only way I could think of
把你们引得足够远
to get you far enough away
这样我和我的人就能兵不血刃地溜进去
so that me and my crew could slip in without a big fuss.
我们找了架飞机
We found a plane.
飞机坠落了
We crashed it --
全都是为了救你
because we wanted to help you.
一架飞机 厉害
A plane? Wow.
天啊
Man...
你们让克雷顿显得很业余
You make Clayton look like an amateur.
喂
Hey, d-d--
你把我们骗到了哪里
Where did you bring us?
我随便选了一个
I just picked a truck stop
离这里最远的卡车服务站
as far away from here as I could find.
如果你敢伤害我们的人...
If you hurt any of our people --
什么人
What people?
看上去你们没找到多少人
Doesn't seem like you're having too much luck on that front.
你们这样做多久了
How long you been at this?
我只是在拿回自己的东西
I'm just reclaiming what's mine.
其他的东西 都还给你们
Everything else, you can have it back.
我只同意一句克雷顿常说的话
You see, there is one thing Clayton used to say that I do agree with --
"拿走你需要的 留下你不要的"
"Take what you need, leave what you don't."
拿走你需要的 留下你不要的
拜托了 别这样做
Please, don't do this.
我已经做了 亲爱的
Already did, sweetheart.
亲爱的 我会找到你
Hey, sweetheart, you know, I'm gonna find you,
然后亲手宰了你
and I'm gonna kill you myself!
一 你要因为我拿回我合法
A, you're killing me over taking back a place
拥有的地♥产♥而杀我吗
where I am the legal owner of the deed?
二 看上去你们面临更迫切的困境
B, it seems to me you already have a more pressing quandary.
三 正是你的这种态度让我想....
And, C, that attitude is exactly why I just wanted to...
引开你们 避免对峙
move you people along and not get into any kind of standoff
或交火之类的扯淡事
or firefight or any of that horse shit.
我不希望你们死
I-I don't want to see you people dead.
我只想要回我的东西
I just want what's mine.
我一直在观察你们
I've been watching you.
聆听你们
Listening.
你们试图救其他人
You're trying to help other people.
现在
Now...
看来你们得自救了
looks like you're gonna have to help yourselves.
《佳酿周刊》
奥吉艾尔获得年度最佳啤酒
你今天错过了一桩狗屁事 吉宝
You missed a real shit pie a la mode today, Jimbo.
智障夺走了我酿的一半酒
The jagoff kept half my stash I was brewing.
倒霉的是他们
Joke's on them.
有点酸
Kind of swilly.
是啊
Yeah.
就像油醋汁
Like vinaigrette.
你会酿成功的
You'll get there.
我去哪酿啊 温德尔 该死
Where am I gonna brew, Wendell? Damn it.
我们不该拱手让出工厂的
We shouldn't just let them take the mill.
我能找到进去的路
I can find a way in.
开这大家伙进去
Drive that bad boy in there,
他会举白旗投降的
you'll have his ass waving a white flag.
我找到了艾尔说的录像带
I got the tape Al was talking about.
那位先生虽然占理
The gentleman has standing,
但一切都能谈判
but everything is negotiable.
我们会要回工厂的
We'll get the mill back.
但首先 要带他们回来
But first, we get them back.
我今天应该上那架飞机的
I should've been on that plane today.
这架飞机我不会再错过了
I'm sure as hell going to be on this one.
你应该让琼给你看看
You should let June take a look at that.
这里的伤
This here.
我们必须回坠机处
We have to go back to the plane.
摩根 那里有故事...
Morgan, there's a story here that --
我们早上去 看看能回收什么
We'll go in the morning, see what we can scavenge.
等的话可能就错过了
This might not still be there if we wait.
我知道目前为止 我的录像带没帮到过我们
I-I know my tapes haven't done shit to help us so far, but...
但这次或许能帮到
this one might.
这不是你的错 艾尔
It's not your fault, Al.
这不是 所以...
It's not, so it...
你会去看琼吗
You'll go see June?
当然会
Sure.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
她可能受到了神经损伤
She might have nerve damage,
-但我们暂时无法得知 -是的
- but we won't know for a while. - Yeah.
她肯定需要休息
She definitely needs to rest.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
经典老片
《一夜风流》
北极熊的品味很好
Polar Bear had very good taste.
我会存着
Think I'll save it.
等着给找到的人看
When we got people to show it to.
里屋有台录像机
There's that VCR in the back room.
不 等等吧
No, let's wait.
我们会找到人的 约翰
We will find people, John.
我不确定
I don't know.
我开始觉得或许幸运的只有我们
I'm starting to think maybe we got all the luck in this world.
我们冒险一搏 开飞机上天
We crossed our fingers and put ourselves in the air.
我们经历的事
We survived something.
通常没人能活下来
People just don't survive.
而我们又活了
Again.
大部分人没那样的运气
Most people don't got that kind of good luck.
如果只有我们运气好
And if we are the only ones that have it...
如果没人与我们分享
...if no one will let us share what we got with them...
那会很可惜
that'd be a shame.
那会很可惜
That'd be a shame.
好
Okay.
我以前不觉得谁能救我
I didn't think - that anyone could help me,
连你都救不了
not even you.
直到你让我相信了
Until you made me believe it.
知道吗
Yeah?
这就是我们要做的事
So that's all we have to do.
我们只用想办法
We just have to find a way
让其他人也相信
to make other people believe it, too.
好
Okay.
艾丽莎
Alicia, hey.
我们今天有可能死的
We could've died today.
露西亚娜今天差点死了
Luciana almost died today.
-她没死 -她差点死了
- She didn't. - She almost did.
我们来救的人 夺走了我们的家
The people we came for took what we had back home.
那些孩子逃离了我们
Those kids ran from us.
我们死了是没法弥补过去的
We can't make up for the past if we're dead.
-我们太蠢了 这太蠢了 -不
- We were stupid. This was stupid. - No. No.
我们在努力
We were trying.
不努力的话更没法弥补过去
And you can't make up for the past if you don't try.
我们做了很多
We've done so much.
我妈妈做了很多 才让我们站在这里
My mom did so much to make sure we were standing here.
好
Okay.
但为什么站着呢
But then why stand?
为什么睡觉 吃饭
Why sleep, why eat,
如果这一切都没有意义
why even live after all of this shit,
艾丽莎 为什么还活着呢
Alicia, if it doesn't mean anything?
既然我们活着 就要做有意义的事
If we're out here, we got to make it mean something.
我们需要这样做 我需要这样做
That's what we need. That's what I need.
因为我还没有放弃
'Cause I'm not done yet.
我会继续找那些孩子
I'm gonna keep looking for these kids.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表