剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我甚至不知道该找什么病灶
I don't even know what to look for.
但她会醒过来的 对吗
She will be awake, though... right?
等我们到峡谷的时候
By the time we get to the Gulch?
这取决于她到底得了什么病
It depends on what's actually going on.
我可以治疗症状
I could treat the symptoms,
但如果我不知道她具体得了什么病...
but until I really know...
-我目前只能做这些了 -嗯
- That's all I can do. - Yeah.
她没有输液的话能挺多久
And how long, you know, can she go without fluids?
不久 摩根
Not long, Morgan.
苔丝
Tess?
苔丝 那个养老院 离这里有多远
Tess, that retirement home, how far was it?
我不知道 15英里吧
I don't know. 15 miles?
房♥顶塌了
Roof was caved in,
但里面也许还有物资
but there might still be some supplies left.
我要去一趟
I'm gonna go.
等我拿到她需要的东西后
I'll circle back to the convoy
我会绕回车队
when I get what she needs.
也许不需要 摩摩
May not need to, Mo-Mo.
绕路会让我们比预计的偏北一些
The detour will take us a little further north than we wanted,
但我记得有条近道
but I think there's a shortcut
可以让我们少走几公里
where we can make up some miles on the B side.
你确定吗 摩根
You sure about this, Morgan?
她会希望我们到那里时她是醒着的
She'll want to be awake when we get there, you know?
她会想见证的
She'll want to see it.
她会的
She will.
这一部分是你在弗吉妮娅的录像带上看不到的
This is the part you won't see on Virginia's tape.
因为这是她从来都不会去做的事
Because this is something she'd never do.
如果这地方情况好点
Well, if this place was in better shape,
我们还可以在这里休息一会儿
I'd say we could rest here for a bit.
但不行
But nope.
琼 艾丽莎 我们这边一无所获
June, Alicia, we're coming up empty-handed here.
你们那边有收获吗
Any luck on your end?
没有
Nothing.
还没有
Not yet.
老天
God.
我就不该离开她身边的
Never shoulda left her.
冷静点
Hey, come on, now.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
我们继续找就好了
We just gotta keep lookin'.
所以说 摩根和格蕾丝
So, Morgan and Grace,
他俩之间是有点什么吗
is there something going on there?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
也许吧
Maybe?
那真是喜忧参半啊
Well, that's a bittersweet thing.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
我只是...
I just...
我不想等了
I don't want to wait anymore.
我想一到峡谷就和你结婚
I think when we get to the Gulch, we get married.
马上
Right away.
我觉得这个主意棒极了
I think that's a great idea.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
保密哦
Keep it under your hat.
艾尔 楼下怎么样
Hey, Al, how's it looking downstairs?
我们什么都没找到
We didn't find anything.
摩根 琼
Morgan, June?
我们找到了
We got it.
六袋 看起来能用
Six. They look viable.
我们在东区找
We're looking in the east wing.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
谢了
Hey, thanks.
能用的吧
It's good, right?
太好了
Great.
我不知道
I don't know.
在某一刻 那曾是我唯一的寄托
At one point, it was the only thing I had.
就好像
Like, it was...
只能那样活
taking over.
但现在 那不是我唯一的寄托了
But now it's not the only thing I have.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
好多了
Better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了 摩根
What is it, Morgan?
我...
I'm, uh...
我只是很高兴你感觉好多了
I'm just glad you're feeling better.
这条捷径会带我们回到大路上
This shortcut is gonna get us back on track.
吉妮 吃瘪吧
Ginny, you can suck it.
她永远不会绕路的
She would've never made that detour.
不会为一个人绕
Not for one person.
还是一个生病的人
Not for someone who's sick.
这些人 他们建造的...
These people, what they're building...
才是未来
that's the future.
至少是我希望参与其中的未来
Or at least the one I want to be a part of.
我们拿到格蕾丝需要的东西了
We got Grace what she needed.
我们没有为此失去任何东西
We didn't lose any ground doing it.
那的确有风险
Yeah, it's a risk.
但是用圣诞灯照亮跑道也有风险呢
But so was lighting a runway with Christmas lights,
看看现在结果多好
and look how that turned out.
以前有一次我中枪了
There was a time when I was shot,
基本快死了
I was good as dead,
但他们没有放弃我
and they didn't give up on me.
他们冒着生命危险 帮我做正确的事
They risked their lives to help me do the right thing.
帮我找到了妹妹
To help me find my sister.
帮我找回了信念
To help me find my faith.
他们原谅了我
They forgave me.
他们把我从仓库带了出来
They took me out of the warehouse.
-让我回到她身边 -让我回归人群
- Back to her. - Back to people.
怎么回事
What's going on?
告诉我 怎么等了这么久
Tell me what's taking so long.
桥好像坏了
Looks like this bridge is maxed out.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
我们开过去了装甲车 还有好几辆车
Well, we got the MRAP and a few of the cars across.
牵引卡车太重了
That semi's gonna be too heavy.
这些老木板可撑不住
These old planks are not gonna hold.
我们及时退了回来
We backed it off just in time.
我都不确定我们该不该继续站在这里
I'm not even sure we should be standing here right now.
那我们能不能把油罐车留下
So can we leave the tanker behind?
那我们就没法去峡谷了
If we do that, we'll never get to the Gulch.
周围几英里都没有桥
There aren't any other crossings for miles.
我们没有足够的油尝试别的路线了
We don't have enough gas to try another route.
那我们就得想办法填上这个洞
Then we gotta figure out a way to patch the hole.
我喜欢你的想法 同志
I like the tune you're strumming, compadre.
我看到那边有些木板
I saw some wooden planks over there.
可能用得上
They might fit.
带几个你需要的人
Take who you need.
看看能不能搞定
See if you can make that work.
桥上重量太重了
We've got too much weight here!
大家都下桥
Everybody get off the bridge!
都下桥
Ease off the bridge!
把油罐车往后开
Back up the tanker!
别把油罐车往后开
Don't back the tanker off.
桥承受不了压力变化
The bridge won't take the stress.
用桶接力
Hey! Hey! A bucket brigade!
我们可以把油运到另一边
We can get the gas to the other side
给小车加满油
to fill off the cars!
-好 -就这么办
- Yeah. - Let's do that!
我能帮什么忙
What can I do?
让大家下车过桥
Let's get everybody out of the cars and over the bridge.
我们要均匀分散
We're gonna space you out...
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表