剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
I got a bunch of calls from her today, man. I just don't really...
我觉得我现在还无法接受跟她通话
don't really think I can take that right now.
怎么了
What's going on?
我去找了我的会计
I went to my accountant's.
结果发现 我没钱了
And it turns out I- - I just have no money.
我破产了
I'm broke.
天呐
Man.
我很遗憾 兄弟
I'm sorry, dude.
破产吗
Broke?
破产
Broke.
他直接说你破产了吗
He said "You're broke."
那是个专业的会计术语吗
That's, like, an actual accountant term?
是的 你一直在说 听上去就更凄惨了
Yeah. It sounds worse when you keep saying it.
不 我明白 但是 没人想破产
No, I know. But you know what? Nobody wants to be broke.
或许你可以拿上你的一些东西
Maybe you can grab some of your stuff.
然后卖♥♥掉
And sell it.
一石二鸟嘛
Kill two birds with one stone.
你相当于把上一段人生中的旧物品都卖♥♥掉
You kind of, like, sell stuff from the last chapter.
获得一些钱 帮助你迈入下一段人生
And get some money to help move you through the next chapter.
我有点担心回到那里
I'm a little worried about, like, going over there.
万一我遇上安德莉亚了怎么办
You know, what if I run into Andrea?
知道吗 兄弟 我刚从她那里回来
You know? Dude. I just- - I just left her.
她现在在工作
She's at work right now.
她要回来 估计还得过...
So she's probably not gonna be back in the house until...
我也说不清 至少几小时后吧
gee, I don't know, hours from now?
所以如果你现在去...
So if you go- -
所以你见过她了
So you saw her?
是的
Yeah.
她 她怎么样...
How- - how is she?
她...
Well, um, she's...
安德莉亚
Andrea.
她 她挺好的
She's, well, you know, she's good.
她问起我了吗
Did she ask about me?
她问起你了 她 她就问
Sh- she asked about you. She asked, you know, she asked,
"杰瑞米过得怎么样"
"How's Jeremy doing?"
她没说"过得"
She didn't say "Doing,"
她 她就说
She did, like, uh, um, like, a
"杰瑞米还好吗" 或许也不是这么说的
"How's Jeremy?" Maybe not like that.
就是 "杰瑞米怎么样"
It was, like, "How's Jeremy?"
我就说"杰瑞米过得挺好的
I said, "Jeremy's doing good.
杰瑞米没事 他现在住在我家
Jeremy's fine. He's at my place.
他过得挺舒适"
And, uh, he's comfortable."
你跟她说我住在这里的事了
You told her I'm living here.
是啊 我跟她说你住在我这里
Yeah, I told her you were here.
她没觉得这很废物什么的吗
She didn't think that was, like, lame or anything?
没有 她没觉得这很废物
No, she didn't think that was lame.
什么叫废物啊
What do you mean lame?
老兄 她才把你弄得心碎啊
Dude, she just crushed your heart.
她刚跟你提出离婚
Like, she just got a divorce with you.
我觉得她不会担心你是不是废物
I think she's not worried about you being lame.
塞斯
Seth?
塞斯
Seth!
又遇到了 你好
Again? Hi.
-很高兴再次见到你 -我也是
- Nice to see you again. - You, too.
在这里啊
Here.
-总比上次要好 -是啊
- Better than last time. - Yeah.
当时真是太尴尬了
That was so awkward.
-不 没有 -我真的很抱歉
- Oh, no, it wasn't. - I'm so sorry.
你不必这么说
You shouldn't have to say that.
毕竟这里是公共场所
This is, uh, a public space.
对吧 所以...
Right? So- -
上次的偶遇让我想到了很多
It actually really, it got me thinking
我不想跟你之间搞得很尴尬
and I don't want it to be awkward with you.
我希望能遇到你 见到你
I want to be able to run into you and see you,
-你明白吗 -你当然可以见我啦
- you know? - Yeah, you can see me.
-那就好 我想你了 -我们可以聊天的
- Yeah. I miss you. - We can speak.
我想你了
I miss you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想念 我的好朋友了
I miss... my bud.
我觉得我们四个
Um, so I feel like all four of us
还是可以一起玩的 我就是...
should be able to hang out. I just, like,
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
虽然我们不再上♥床♥发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Just 'cause we're not all sleeping together.
那并不代表我们不能做朋友
I just don't feel like we can't be friends.
是啊 不 不会的
Yeah. No, no, no.
我们还是可以一起做些事的
We can, um, you know, do something.
-我并不... -比如什么
- I don't, you know- - - Like?
我们可以...
We could...
我们可以...
We could...
我们可以去露营
We could go camp.
我们可以一起去露营
We could go camping?
是啊
Yeah.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Yeah.
反正 我觉得...
Well, uh, yeah, I think, you know,
或许
Maybe, uh- -
或许等到...
Maybe when some, um, you know,
再过段时间再说
a little more time passes by.
是啊 当然
Yeah, yeah.
奥利弗和我要去巴厘岛了
Oliver and I are going to, like, Bali and...
很快就去 大概就几周后吧 所以...
Soon, for, like, a couple weeks anyway, so...
哇 那挺好的
Wow. That's nice.
其实我...
I'm actually, um,
我会出城一段时间
I'm gonna be out of town for a little while.
是吗
Really?
是啊 去拍电影
Yeah. Doin' a movie,
所以我要工作
so I'll be working.
你要参与什么电影啊
What movie are you doing?
在 在北卡罗来纳州拍
Uh, it's in, uh... It's in North Carolina.
好的 就这部吗
Okay. Is this it?
就是这部
This is it!
叫什么名字来着
What's- - what is it called?
影子 《刺影者》
Shadow- - Shadowstabbers.
我演一个警♥察♥ 应该挺不错的
And I, uh, I play a cop. Should be good.
-好的 -我会是个英雄
- Okay- - - It'll be heroic.
等你拍完这部电影后
After you- - after you finish your film,
-我们再一起玩 -好的 我们都回来了
- We'll- - we'll all hang- - - Yeah, when we all, you know, get back
你们去度假 我去工作
You guys are vacationing and you know, I'll be working
是啊
Yeah.
等我们都回来时
And, uh, when we come back
但愿到时杰瑞米和安德莉亚也处理好了他们的事
and hopefully, Jeremy and Andrea work through their stuff
-是啊 -你明白吗
- Yeah. - You know?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
-好了 -好了 享受你的 ...
- All right. - All right. Enjoy your- -
-回头见 -你的跑步过程 好的
- I'll see you soon. - Your run. Yes.
祝你拍电影顺利
Uh, good luck on the film.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - All right.
再见
Bye!
再见
Bye!
杰森·瑞斯可以接电♥话♥吗
Is Jason Reiss available?
话说
So, um,
我同意参拍这部电影了
I'm gonna do the movie.
这他妈可是我的沙发
This is my fuckin' couch.
告诉我这是...
Tell me it's a- -
永生
南加州大学法学院 莎拉·丁西
还好吗 老兄
Sup, dude?
看看这个 兄弟
Check it out, man.
她打算把这些扔掉
She was gonna throw these out.
《永生》的海报
The Eternal posters...
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
其实 我可以 我刚把我的那份扔掉
Well, yeah, I can. I just threw mine out.
-什么 -真的
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表