剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
-塞斯 -塞斯
- Uh, Seth. - Seth.
你在哪上的大学 塞斯
Where did you go to school, Seth?
加州大学戴维斯分校
UC Davis.
加大 你学的什么专业
UC whe- - What did you study?
戏剧
Well, theater.
加州大学戴维斯分校有戏剧系吗
There's a theater department in UC Davis?
-有的 没错 -真的吗
- Yeah. Yeah, yeah. - Really?
是的 真的
Uh, yeah, yeah.
真奇怪 这真让我意外
Weird. That really surprises me.
你很棒 你哪年毕业的
You're great. What year did you, when did you finish?
实际上 我没读完
Oh, um, actually I didn't finish.
我拿到了《永生》里的角色
Yeah, I booked Eternal.
于是 我只好退学演戏了
And so it- - it took me out of school.
《永生》是什么
What is- - what is Eternal?
我跟你说过
I told you about it.
是一部很成功的 电视剧
It's like a- - it's like a big TV show
讲的是吸血鬼 青少年吸血鬼什么的
about, like, vampires. Like, teenage vampires.
就是那种肥皂剧
Oh, it was like a soap opera kind of thing.
不 不算是肥皂剧
No, it was, yeah, it wasn't a soap opera.
是青少年剧情类剧集
It was just, like, a teen drama.
就像《暮光之城》
Like a- - like a Twilight.
-就像《暮光之城》 -好吧
- Like Twilight. - Okay.
但比《暮光之城》好看
But- - but better...than that.
我没看过
I've never seen it.
不过我知道有段时间那个很火
I knew that was a thing though for a minute.
你真的是很棒的演员
I mean, you're really- - you're really a great actor.
-真的 所以... -谢谢
- Uh, yeah, so... - Thanks, man.
实际上我想进行下一场戏了
We, uh, actually I wanna do the next scene.
-如果可以的话 -好
- If that's okay. - Okay, good.
我只拿到一场戏的剧本
Uh, I only got one set of sides.
这场戏没什么台词
This isn't really, uh, there's not many lines here.
算是一场临场发挥的戏
It's gonna be an improvised scene.
更重要的是声音和肢体表演
It's more kind of sounds and physicalities.
你在加大戴维斯分校的戏剧系
So did you do any physical work
进行过什么肢体表演吗
at the UC Davis theater program department?
有啊 我们得面向剧场表演 所以
Uh, yeah. You know, we had to play to the theater, so...
-好 那就好 -我演过一些重头戏
- Cool. Cool, so- - - I was in a lot of big stuff.
那就想象在《侏罗纪公园》里
So, yeah, just, like, you know, imagine in Jurassic Park
他们做的那种
they did the little, uh,
给恐龙做替身特效 类似的场景
balls on the sticks for the dinosaurs, stuff like that.
这场表演也是那类的
That's kinda what we're gonna do here.
这个枕头就是你的爱人卡拉
So this, the pillow is gonna be your love interest, Kara.
你看过剧本了 对吧
Did you read the- - you read the script, right? Yeah?
是的 看过了
Yes. Yeah, yeah.
预告片里那场戏 他们...
The scene in the trailer where they...
你懂的
You know.
怎么说呢 当他们同♥房♥♥...
What do you wanna say? Where they consummate their rela- -
当他们做♥爱♥时
Where they have sex with each other.
他们...
Oh, where they- -
没错 就拿那个枕头
Yeah, so just- - just use the pillows sort of,
建立起场景
as- - as your scene.
你想让我拿枕头充当她
You want the pillow to be her.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 让我稍微...
Okay. Need me to just kinda- -
好的 好的
Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah.
等你准备好了
So whenever you're ready,
就直接上吧
just, like, come dive right in and- - and just- -
我们就从中间部分开始
we're gonna kinda start in the middle of this whole thing.
-所以... -好的
- So... - Yeah.
话说 你能不能
You know, can you actually,
到相反的这边来表演
can we get it from the opposite angle?
-这样我们看得更清楚 -好
- It's gonna be a little better for us. - Oh, okay.
-如果我们能... -好 没问题
- If we could go... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这样艾普丽尔能看清你的脸 而不是
That way April can see your face and not, you know...
-好 -你的另一边
- Yeah - the other side of you.
不过你的两边都很靓
Both look great though.
这边吗
This way?
没错 直接上吧
Yeah, right. Go right for it.
你们在录像吗
Are you guys recording this?
是的 一切都要录下来
Yeah. We're recording everything.
我们准备好了 开始吧
We're ready. Go for it.
你进入了她的体内
And you're inside of her...
很好
And good.
好极了
Great.
马上接近尾声了 所以要动得快点
And we're closer to the end now, so it's a little faster.
使出全力 全力以赴
Really go for it. Really bring it home.
这是场很激♥情♥的戏 想想自己浑身大汗
This is a very, like, passion- Imagine you're covered in sweat.
正值盛夏时节
It's the middle of summer.
好极了 中午吃门多农场餐厅行吗
That's great. Can we do Medocino Farms for lunch?
好啊 我超爱门多农场
Oh, yeah. I love Mendocino Farms.
先别急着结束
Don't finish yet!
好了吗
Good?
再长一点
Just a little bit longer.
抽♥插♥的时候加点爱抚
Yeah, put in some stroking with your humping.
加点什么
Some what?
抽♥插♥时加点爱抚 两者都来点
Some stroking with the humping? So it's a little bit of both.
-好 -情欲但又粗野
- Okay. - It's sexual but it's also aggressive.
如同二分法 一分为二
It's a dichotomy. It's a dichotomy...
-有点像... -我们还在找感觉
- Sort of like- - - We're still trying to get.
你即将到达喜马拉雅山的最高峰
And you are coming up to the summit of Mt. Everest.
你马上到了
And you're almost there.
你在全力冲刺
And you're really gettin' after it.
猛力抽♥插♥ 马上高♥潮♥了
Really gettin' after it. And you are finishing.
很好 还没射
Good. And you are still finishing.
好极了 妙不可言 然后你射了
And it's great. And it's fantastic. And you are done!
好 好 现在表现爱抚
Great, great. Now, love. Now there's love.
稍微爱抚一下她的脸庞
Go ahead and just caress her face a little bit.
很好 亲一下她的额头
Nice. And kiss her right on the forehead there.
好极了 替我说出她的名字
Great. Go ahead and say her name for me.
女孩们跑
Las ninas corren.
女孩们喝
Las mujeres beben.
女孩们
Las mujeres...
喝
beben.
女孩们
Las mujeres...
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
我只是...
I'm just, uh,
我也说不清 就是问声好
I dunno, I'm just calling to say hi.
希望你今天很顺利 外面天气很好
I hope you're having a great day. It's beautiful out there.
我在家乖乖看家呢
Yeah, just here holdin' down the fort
有时间了给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗
so just give me a call whenever you get a chance, all right?
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.
女孩有条狗
La chica tiene un perro.
女孩有条狗
La chica tiene un perro.
有条狗
Tiene un perro.
狗
Perro.
塞斯·斯图尔特
Seth Stewart?
-是我 -天呐
- Yeah. - Oh, my God!
-我不想表现得太激动 -很高兴认识你
- I don't want to, like, freak out too much. - Nice to meet you.
我超级喜欢你
I'm, like, your biggest fan.
我以前每晚都看你的剧
I watched your show every night of,
大学时我每周四晚上都看
like, every Thursday night of college.
很多人都站卢克
Like, a lot of people were Team Luke
但我直到最后都站达米安
but I was Team Damien till the very end.
这就对了
There we go.
我不敢相信 简直不敢相信
And I can't believe. I can't believe it.
谢谢你的喜欢
I appreciate that.
-笑一下 -好的
- Smilin'. - Okay.
演一下达米安
Now Damien.
好的
Oh, okay.
爱你哦 你真的风采依旧
Love you! You still got it, man.
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表