剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
How are you feeling?
我感觉很好 我 我的状态保持得很好
I- - I feel good. I- - I- - I'm in shape.
精神上来说 我觉得我没问题
Um, mentally, I think I'm okay.
好的 那真是好极了
Right. That's great then.
就算你没拿到角色 能有这种感觉也挺好的
And it's good to have that feeling even when you're not bookin'.
你明白吗
You know?
我们得保持这种动力啊
We just gotta get some momentum going.
有试镜机会全都推荐给我吧
Just keep the auditions comin' and in, uh...
真的 我的状态很好
Yeah, I- - I'm in a good spot.
说到这个 我这里有个项目应该适合你
Speaking of that, I think I have something for ya.
我相当确定我可以帮你拿下这个项目的角色
I'm pretty sure I can get you an offer on this, all right?
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh really? - Yes.
《刺影者》
Shadowstabbers.
-《刺影者》 -《刺影者》
- Shadowstabbers? - Shadowstabbers!
是杀人狂电影吗
Like, um, it's like a slasher film?
算是吧 反正挺好的
Erm, somewhat. It's good.
里面有个超赞的死亡场景
I mean, it's got a killer death scene.
从来没人拍过那种场面 所以...
Something that's never been done before, so...
那个 等等 我演警♥察♥吗
Did- - ? Wait, I get to play a cop?
你演的就是警♥察♥
You get to play a cop.
-我从没演过警♥察♥ -我知道 没事的
- I've never played a cop before. - I know, it's cool.
他在结尾时死了吗
H- he dies at the end?
他死了
He dies.
但不算是在结尾处
Not so- - Well, not so much in the end.
再往前翻点
Well, more towards the front.
就 最前面几页
Like, closer to the front.
你得继续翻 不 是往前翻
You gotta keep goin' to- - No, keep goin' to the front.
不是在结尾处吗
Oh, it's not- - it's not at the end?
继续翻 往前
Just keep goin'. Up.
你知道是在哪一页吗
Do you know what page it- - it's on?
继续翻 往前翻
Keep going. Go.
继续翻
Keep going.
找到了
Oh, here.
-是的 -就在这里
- Yeah. - Here it is.
他 他在第18页就死了
He- - he dies on page 18.
是啊
Yeah.
我不确定 迈克尔·凯恩曾经说过
I don't know. Michael Caine once said, uh,
"别接受死亡角色 除非是死在最后十页里"
"Don't accept death unless it's in the last ten pages."
迈克尔·凯恩说过这话吗
Michael Caine said that?
是的
Yeah.
"我最先接的肯定是主要角色
"First I do all the important roles
如果没有主要角色可接 就接平庸角色
and if there's none of those, I do the mediocre ones.
如果连这也没有 就接能让我付得起房♥租的角色"
And if there's none of those, I do what pays the rent."
这话是谁说的
Who said that?
迈克尔·凯恩
Michael Caine.
-真是迈克尔·凯恩说的吗 -是的
- Michael Caine said that? - Yeah.
好吧 我看你这里还有...
Yeah. I see you got- -
这些都是女性角色的戏 女性角色
These are female parts. Female parts.
-好吧 好吧 -动画片
- Oh, okay, okay. - Animation,
动画配音 以及女性题材的...
and a voice- over animation, and a female thing...
-好吧 -姐妹会题材
- Okay. - Sorority.
-好吧 -那就好 好好看看剧本
- That's okay. - Okay. Cool. Read it over.
-谢谢 -做好决定就告诉我
- Thanks. - Let me know, okay?
谢谢 《刺影者》
Thanks. Shadowstabbers.
-《刺影者》 -谢谢
- Shadowstabbers! - Thanks.
你介意我拿颗糖果吗
Do you mind if I take a- - a thing? A candy?
不介意 没事
Oh, sure, please.
放在那里就是供人拿的
That's what they're there for.
真好
Nice.
杰瑞米 我
So, Jeremy, I, uh,
我觉得 你可能高估了
think you may think you have more than you have
你的总资产
in terms of, uh, total assets.
我觉得你的钱 只够你撑过下个月
I think you'll be able to get through the next, uh, the next month.
你是指支票账户吗
Is that just the checking?
不 是总资产
Uh, that's total assets.
我看出你有点 被震惊到了
I see you're a little, a little, a little shocked.
我提醒一下你
Let me remind you...
我在很多场合
As I have on multiple occasions,
都无数次提醒过你
uh, numerous times.
你要支付35%的税给政♥府♥
You're, uh, paying 35 percent to Uncle Sam,
10%给你的经纪人 10%给你的公♥关♥团队
ten percent to your agent, ten to your publicist,
15%给你的经理人
uh, fifteen to your manager.
你还要支付律师费
You've got lawyer fees- -
那么 我出演《永生》
So- - so, like, what percentage I guess,
拿到的片酬 现在的余额占比还有多少
of the money that I made on Eternal do you think I- - I still have?
因为最终季的时候
Because that last season,
我好像是拿到了一百万美元
I think it was, like, uh, I mean, like a million dollars.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
那可是很大一笔钱
It was kinda like a big deal.
是这样没错 你拿到了一百万 对吧
Yeah. So- - so you take that million. Right?
但是其中70%都支付出去了
And 70 percent of that you're paying out.
一百万的70%是多少
So, what- - what's 70 percent of a million?
我能借用下你的计算器吗
Can I borrow your calculator?
-可以... -好的
- Is that- - ? - Yeah.
我直接告诉你把 是70万美元
Well, I can tell you. It's 700,000 dollars.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这笔钱不属于你
Which you don't get.
-这笔钱是我拿不到的 -没错
- Which I- - that's what I don't get. - Right.
你还做了一些愚蠢的投资
Uh, there were a number of, um, stupid investments.
比如手工精酿啤酒投资项目
Uh, the craft brewery venture.
没错 「坏啤酒花」 那项目...
Yeah, "Bad Hops." That was, um- -
-这种事也正常 -「坏啤酒花」 馊主意
- Happened sometimes... - Yeah, "Bad Hops." Bad idea.
是啊 以及供猫使用的拼车软件
Yeah. Ride- share app for cats?
你知道猫是不喜欢坐车的吧
Y- you know cats don't like to go in cars.
不 我觉得那是个骗局
No, I think that was a scam.
我真正想问的是
I guess, my question is, like, how much,
我现在还剩多少钱
um, I actually have.
我记得我付了5万美元的房♥屋首♥付♥
I remember I put fifty- thousand dollars down on the house.
是的 但是鉴于你一直没付过房♥贷
Yeah, but since you haven't paid the mortgage
鬼知道有多久没付过了
in- - in God knows how long,
我觉得你最终
I think you might...
欠她的钱会比你能从她那里得到的钱多
end up owing her more money than you would get back from her.
你怎么样
Um, how are you?
你感觉还好吗
How are you?
我...
I...
你现在是吸毒吸嗨了吗
Are you stoned right now?
有一点 稍微有一点
A little bit. Just a little bit.
我 我可能是多管闲事了
It- - it may- - I may be overstepping my boundaries.
不 没事 我...
No, please. I- - please...
你还是可以重新找到工作的
You could always get a job.
是啊
Yeah.
莎拉·丁西
这是私密账户
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
还没通过好友申请吗
It's still requested?
-兄弟 怎么了 -抱歉
- Hey, man. What's going on? - Sorry.
抱歉 我来处理吧
Sorry. Let me get that.
不 不用了 我来处理吧
No, no. It's all right. I got it.
-你确定吗 -是的 没事 没事
- You sure? - No, no. It's fine, it's fine.
-你不用起来弄了 -我刚刚...
- You're good. - I was just- -
谢谢你把垃圾收拾出来啊
Thank you for, uh, for taking out the trash.
好吧 我只是忘记丢出门外了 抱歉
Yeah, I just forgot to take it all the way out, sorry.
-没事 -我耗尽了力气了 就...
- It's all right - I was straining up a little bit and then I- -
-谢谢 -好吧
- Thanks. - Yeah.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
这是我至少可以做的 谢谢你才对
It's the least I can do, man. Thank you.
话说 你跟安德莉亚聊过了吗
Hey, have you talked to Andrea?
就最近
Recently?
没有
No.
没有吗 她好像试图联♥系♥到你
No? I think she's trying to get a hold of ya.
好吧 我...
Yeah, I, um...
我今天收到了她打来的好几个电♥话♥ 但我不...
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表