剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
皆大欢喜
第一季 第四集
嘿 塞斯
Hey Seth,
我 到了
I am... here.
在威尔明顿 我刚到达你的酒店
In Wilmington. I just got to your hotel.
那个 告诉我你在不在酒店里 兄弟
Yeah, let me know if you are in the building, man.
我觉得 你可能去工作了什么的
I think you... are at work or something.
赶快回复我一下吧
So, just give me a shout back.
我会在大厅里等着 再见
I'll wait in the lobby. Alright. Bye.
天呐 你好
Oh, my gosh, hi.
-你好 卢克 -欢迎
- Hi, Luke. - Welcome!
是杰瑞米
Jeremy.
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davis.
-是的 -欢迎
- Yeah! - Uh, welcome...
非常感谢 我要在这里等塞斯
Thank you very much, I just, I'm waiting for... Seth.
我猜你们肯定认识他
Who I guess you guys know.
-是啊 -能见到你 仿佛在做梦
- Yeah! - It's so surreal, to see you.
我 我是个铁杆粉丝
I am- - I am a huge, huge fan.
-是啊 -每一集我都看了
- Oh, yeah. - And I have seen every single episode.
-看过两遍 -重看过很多次
- Twice, yeah. - Multiple times.
-哇 那真是... -那部剧对我意义重大
- Wow, that's so... - It means so much to me.
真的 就像是...
Honestly, like it really...
它 鼓励我前进
it... it raised me.
那是我第一次拥有各种复杂的感觉
And it's the first time I felt a lot of feelings.
它唤醒了我
You know, it awakened me.
-尤其是你 -是啊
- Especially you. - Yeah.
那真是让人受宠若惊
This is very flattering,
-让人受宠若惊 -你才让人受宠若惊
- that's very flattering. - You're flattering.
那真是...你们让人受宠若惊
That's... you're flattering.
真令人难以置信
It's crazy.
你能来这里 让人难以置信
This is crazy that you're here.
其实你不必站在这里啊
Well, we don't have to, um, stand here,
我们可以带你去你的房♥间
We can get you to your room now.
不用了 我就在这里等塞斯
Oh, you know what, I'm just gonna wait for Seth.
好的
Ok.
他的房♥间里有空余的床
He's got the extra bed, right,
所以我就跟他一起住了
so I'm just gonna - kind of stay with him,
跟我的好兄弟共享一个房♥间
Bunk up with my buddy.
好吧
Ok.
-那真是... -我之前都不知道
- That's... - I had no idea.
-不知道吗 等等 -我真为你骄傲
- No idea? Wait- - - You know what, I'm so proud of you.
-为什么 -你敢做真实的自己
- For...? - For being yourself, in your own skin.
-不遮遮掩掩的太勇敢了 -你去的每个地方
- It's unbelievably courageous. - Everywhere you go,
-我是说... -你获得的赞美还不够
- I mean, it's- - You're just not praised enough.
我觉得你们 我觉得你们是误会了
Oh, I think you guys... No, I think you have the wrong idea.
-我只是跟他一起住 -跟塞斯同住一屋
- I'm just staying with him to- - - Staying in the room with Seth.
-是的 -好的 明白
- Right, yeah. - Yeah, right.
所以 我还是在这里等他回来吧
So... I guess I'll just hang until he gets here.
我给你打电♥话♥了
I've been calling you.
他来了
There he is.
-天呐 -很高兴见到你 兄弟
- Oh, man! - Good to see you, buddy.
-真高兴能见到你 -真高兴能见到你
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
天呐 你抱起来真舒服
God, you feel good.
-别在她们面前说这种话 -天了噜
- Don't say that in front of them. - Golly gee!
你们两个一起住在我们这里
You two in the same room with us?
-那可真是... -火花四射
- It's really... - Sparks.
好了 这样
Here we are, and...
-保持干净卫生 -你是认真的吗
- Keep things sanitary. - Are you serious?
想想看这箱子都经历了哪些地方
Think about where that thing's been.
基本上在四小时旅程中 算是在细菌堆里滚了一圈
Basically rolled it through diseases for four hours to get here.
你来到这里以后 洁癖的状况严重多了
You're getting so much worse since you've been out here.
这里是圣殿
Now this is the sanctuary.
这里是我们领悟禅意的地方
This is where we zen.
我把瑜伽垫带了过来
I got my yoga mat here,
你想练练的话也可以
if you wanna throw that out.
你可以做一些呼吸练习
You wanna do some breathing exercises,
以集中精神
just kind of get focused?
放空大脑
And, you know, clear your mind.
-好啊 当然了 -那就好
- Yeah, totally, dude. - Yeah.
那一定会很棒的
That's gonna be awesome.
-痛快玩一把 开始吧 -好极了
- Get fired up - and let's go. - Sweet.
我们要不要 先来点"开胃菜"
Should we do a little, uh... appetizer?
你竟然带着毒品坐飞机吗
You flew with that?
是啊 我不是在机场买♥♥的
Well yeah, I didn't buy it at the airport.
如果你的背包里放了个水杯
What if you had a rogue water bottle in your backpack
他们把水杯抽出来 接下来
and they just pulled that thing out and the next thing you know,
他们就翻到可♥卡♥因♥了
they're pulling out the cocaine?
我在旅途中不喝水
I don't drink water when I travel.
如果你背包里的爽肤水
What if you had a lotion
超过四盎司了怎么办
that was over four ounces in your backpack, huh?
-你想过这种情况吗 -我不用爽肤水
- How 'bout that? - I don't even use lotion.
如果你带了古龙水 却没意识到
What if you put your cologne in there and didn't know...
-你带了古龙水呢 -我不用古龙水
- you put your cologne in there. - Don't wear cologne.
接下来突然间
Next think you know,
他们就会翻出四盎司的可♥卡♥因♥
they're pulling fucking four ounces of cocaine out.
也可能没人会发现
Or, nobody finds it.
然后我们今晚就能出去玩 好好爽一把
And then we go out tonight, we have a really good time,
认识各种很酷的人 富人
we meet all kinds of really cool people, really rich people,
有游艇的人
people that have boats.
有游艇的人一般都超爱可♥卡♥因♥ 对吧
People that have boats love cocaine. Right?
我们可以一路去迈阿密 疯狂狂欢
We make it all the way down to Miami, we party.
你知道大鲨鱼吧 沙奎尔
You know Shaq? Shaquille?
沙奎尔·奥尼尔现在在迈阿密做DJ
Shaquille O'Neal is DJing, down in Miami.
他现在当DJ了
He DJ's now.
我们可以去看沙奎尔·奥尼尔的DJ表演
We could go see Shaquille O'Neal... DJ.
我们现在在北卡罗来纳州
We're in North Carolina.
我们位于迈阿密和纽约的中间
We're halfway to New York from Miami.
瞧瞧啊 你听我说 兄弟 别真的习惯了
Look at that. Look, dude, don't get comfortable
-带可♥卡♥因♥上飞机 不当回事 -好的
- with taking fucking cocaine on an airplane. Alright? - OK
好的 我以后来探望你再也不会这么干了
Alright, I will never do it again, when I'm coming to see you.
我周一要工作 所以
I gotta go to work on Monday so,
你自己吸就好了 我们还是可以玩得很开心的
you just keep that to yourself and we'll have a good time.
-好的 -那就好
- Alright. - Alright, cool.
你有除臭剂吗 就那种涂抹式的
Hey, you have deodorant, right? Like the roll- on...
有的 你去用吧
Yeah, yeah, just go ahead,
等你用完了 把最上面一层削掉
just, you know, carve off a layer when you're done.
就...行吧
Just... yeah.
怎么没水啊
Where the fuck's the water, man?
我觉得我吃不下去了
I don't think I can eat any more.
-毁了我这餐饭 -是啊
- Kind of ruined the meal for me. - Yeah.
这里的辣酱真的超级辣
This hot sauce down here is the real deal.
这是什么 他们是在后厨随便做的这个吗
What is this? Do they just make this in the back?
能快点上些水来吗
Can we get those waters, please?
这里的姑娘们怎么样
How 'bout... how 'bout the ladies out here, man?
有南方佳人吗
Any, any... southern belles?
有没有...
Any...?
我的心思没放在那上面
Not really concerned with that right now.
我是来工作的 一心扑在正事上
Just kinda like, here to work, I'm all business.
你一周只工作四天啊
You only work like, four days on this thing.
-再说你来这里三周了 -是 我知道 但...
- And you're here for, like, three weeks. - Yeah, I know. But like,
我只是 想把心思都放在事业上
I just, you know, I just kinda wanna keep my head in the game.
就 努力保持注意力的集中
Just like, trying to keep the focus.
那莎拉呢 你还在跟莎拉聊吗
What about Sarah? Are you still talking to Sarah?
我...
Well, I've...
跟她稍微聊过几次
been talking to her a little bit.
实际上 是我给她打电♥话♥了
Well, actually, I called her.
我那天给她打电♥话♥了
I called her on the phone the other day.
-真好 -是啊 所以 我就是想
- Oh, nice. - Yeah, so, I'm just gonna, you know,
用文火慢慢炖 等时机慢慢成熟
let that simmer for a little while.
我们未来是有些计划的
We got some plans in the future.
在剩余的拍摄期内 我不会再跟她联♥系♥
I'm just gonna not talk to her for the rest of the shoot.
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表