剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
你会彻底地失去安德莉亚 明白吗
You've lost Andrea forever. Right?
现在你走的是第二条路
And right now you're on path two, man.
你要想走第一条路 那就去参加调解
You want to be on path one, go to the mediation.
第二条路是什么来着
What was path two again?
你走第二条路的话就完了
You're fucked with path two, man.
我记不住
I just- - I can't remember.
塞斯·斯图尔特吗
Seth Stewart?
我叫艾普丽尔
April.
艾普丽尔 没错 你好吗
April! That's right! Hi, how are ya?
我挺好的
I'm good.
你看上去很漂亮
You, uh, look fantastic.
你一点没变
You look the same.
-那是谁 -这是...
- Who is that? - This is, uh- -
艾普丽尔
April.
-艾普丽尔 -选角部门的
- April! - Casting.
-你好 -我是杰瑞米 -杰瑞米
- Hi. - Jeremy. - Jeremy.
艾普丽尔 艾普丽尔 这是杰瑞米
April. April, Jeremy.
你今天去选角了吗
Were you, uh, casting today?
没有 我被开除了
No, actually. I got fired.
-嘿 勒罗伊 -在
- Hey, Leroy? - Yeah
能给我们来几杯「枕头狂♥操♥者」吗
Can we order some pillow- fuckers?
这就是「枕头狂♥操♥者」本尊
This is the pillow- fucker!
我们以你之名推出了一款酒 很荣幸见到你
We made a drink out after you. This is such an honor.
他怎么知道我♥操♥枕头了
How does he know I'm a pillow- fucker?
他怎么知道我拿一个枕头...
How does he know I had a pillow-
-很好喝吧 -嗯 挺好喝的
- It's good, right? - Yeah, that was great.
一开始会让人觉得不舒服
It makes you uncomfortable at first
-但过后就感觉特爽 -里面有什么
- But then it feels really good. - What's in it?
我们用了蓝橙酒 伏特加
Uh, we use blue curacao, vodka,
还有耻辱
and, uh, shame.
你抹除了录像带吗
You erased the tape?
天啊 来抱个
Oh, my God. Get over here.
没有 我跟选角组是这么说的 但其实是我偷走了
No, that's what I told casting. But I actually stole it.
敬塞斯和他的成功
To Seth and his success.
干杯
Cheers!
敬塞斯·斯图尔特和他超棒的职业生涯
To Seth Stewart and his amazing career
以及他的好身材
and his wonderful physique.
他超性感
He is hot stuff!
好棒
Yes!
干杯
Cheers!
枕头狂♥操♥者酒吧 枕头狂♥操♥者酒吧
Pillow- fuck the bar! Pillow- fuck the bar!
好了
Okay, all right...
我的天 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, God!
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我很抱歉 姐们儿
I'm really sorry, man.
我说那些话
I- - I said all that stuff
是因为我嫉妒你
because, really, I'm- - I'm- - I was jealous of you
-什么 -我们在演《聚散离合》时
- What?! - When we were in Home and Away,
我想变得跟你一样
I wanted to be just like you
以前我没参演的时候 我一直看那部剧
I used to watch the show when I wasn't on it.
-我总是想变得跟你一样 -为什么
- And I always wanted to be just like you, - Why?
我不知道我为什么对你说那些话
and I don't know why I said all that stuff to you
但我觉得我只是...
but I think I'm just- -
好了 好了 你得听我说
Okay, okay. You need to listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
你在听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我感觉我犯下了最大的错误 我...
I feel like I made the biggest mistake that I- -
你没有
You haven't!
听我说 你...
Listen to me. You- -
好了 好了 你没事了
Okay, okay. Good, you're good.
不 你有事 天 你喝醉的样子真可爱
Girl, no you're not good. God, you're cute when you're drunk.
听着
Look.
有件事你得知道
There's one thing you need to know.
-你太棒了 -请别这么说
- You're so amazing. - Please don't say that
-真的 -因为我不想要 我现在并不好
- You are! - Because I really don't want it. I'm not right now.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你的心
I love you. I love you! And I love your heart.
我爱你 姐们儿
I love you, man.
-为什么 -不 因为 让我说
- Why?! - Yeah, no, because, no just let me say it.
但我爱你 我也爱奥利弗
But I love you and I love Oliver.
-是吗 -嗯
- Do you? - Yeah.
我爱塞斯
I love Seth.
我爱塞斯
I love Seth.
我爱杰瑞米
I love Jeremy.
我只是想我的朋友了
I just miss my friend.
我想我的好兄弟了
I miss my buddy.
是啊
Yeah.
现在我失去他了
I don't have him anymore.
他平时就在这儿睡觉
This is where he usually sleeps, right there,
现在我失去他了
and now I don't have him anymore.
你这么做是正确的
You're doing the right thing.
因为那些男孩
'Cause those boys have got
还有很多需要成长的地方
a lot of growing up to do.
我爱他们
I love them.
很多需要成长的地方
A lot of growing up.
万一我做错了呢
What if I made a mistake though, bro?
根本无从得知
There's no way to know it, you know?
莎拉·丁西
你好啊 变♥态♥
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
-完全准备好了 -很好
- As ready as I'll ever be. - Nice.
跟上最新的潮流
...picking up the latest fashions.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
天 天呐
God. Oh, God.
太有感染力了
It's so emotional.
我只想 去经历一下
I just wanna, like, be there.
你有没有...
Did you- - ?
我怎么了
Did I what?
你有没有...
Did you- - ?
没有
No.
垃圾桶里有个避孕套
There's a condom in the trash can.
-是你的套子吗 -你知道我的套子放在哪儿了
- Was it your condom? - You know where my condoms are.
-我醉倒过去了 -你可能找到一个然后用掉了
- I blacked out. - You might've found one and used it.
可能是你做的吧
You might have.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不知道 但我根本不戴套的
I don't know, but I don't even use condoms.
真恶心 无论何时都应该戴套
That's disgusting, dude. You should always use condoms.
-无论何时吗 -你为什么不戴套
- Always? - Why do you not use condoms?
跟老婆做也戴吗
With your wife?
操 你之前结婚了
Oh, fuck. You were married.
是啊
Yeah.
-好吧 -好吧
- Fine. - Fine.
皆大欢喜
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表