剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
No.
还剩了几个
There's a couple left.
我以前吃的致幻蘑菇比这多得多
I used to be able to eat way more mushrooms than that.
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don't know what happened.
妈的 操
Uhh, shit, fuck.
越南应该就是这样的吧
Is this what Vietnam felt like?
可能更暖和一点
Probably warmer.
兄弟 把烟枪收起来 把烟枪收起来
Dude. Hey, put the pipe away, put the pipe away.
把烟枪收起来
Put the pipe away.
-你好 -这里不能过夜停车 先生
- Hey. - No overnight parking, gentlemen.
罚款250美金
Two hundred and fifty dollar fine.
帽子不错
That's a nice tuque.
祝你过得愉快
Have a great day.
我就说吧
I told you, man.
我们不能随便停车
We can't just park the car anywhere.
那罚款算我的
Uh, then I owe you.
不 没关系
No, don't worry about it.
你开车回家就行了
You're driving home.
出来旅行是个好主意
Hey, good call on the trip, man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要出来走走
I needed it.
总是你在帮我
You help me every day, man.
我也该为你做点什么
Least I could do.
没有什么能比这更好了
Doesn't get much better than this.
-斯图尔特先生 -谢谢你 救了我们
- Mr. Stewart. - Thank you, man. Saved us.
对不起
I'm sorry,
-什么 -这是个意外 我很抱歉
- What? - It was an accident. I'm sorry.
你们没事就好
I'm just glad you guys are OK.
发生什么事了
Hey, what happened?
是我的错 我忘记挂停车挡了
It was my fault. I forgot to put it in park.
我挂了倒车档
And it just- - I left it in reverse.
我一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
-我会赔偿的 我来处理 -当然
- I'll pay for it, I'll take care of it. - Yes, you will!
我来 我来处理
I got it, I got it.
别担心 你们没事就好 知道吗
Don't worry about that. I'm just glad you guys are OK, OK?
瞧瞧你 你得去洗个澡
Look at you. Looks like you need a shower.
是吧 你没事吧
Right? You good?
是的 我没事
Yeah, yeah. No, I'm good.
去洗个澡吧 我来处理
Go take a shower. I'll handle this.
-你确定吗 -确定 去吧
- You sure? - Yeah. Go ahead.
我来就好
I got it.
你还想从我这得到什么
What more could you possibly want from me?
得到我一直想要的东西
Same thing I've always wanted.
卢克得到的东西 你的心
What Luke has. Your heart.
你的灵魂
Your soul.
你疯了 达米安 我...
You're sick, Damien. I- -
我从来没见过像你这么...
Never in my life have I met someone who is so, so- -
-坚定的人吗 -不 害怕的人
- Determined? - No, scared.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我知道根本原因是什么 不是因为我
I know that's what this is. It's not about me.
也不是因为卢克 是因为你自己
It's not about Luke. It's about you.
你已经把你生命中所珍爱的一切都摧毁了
You've destroyed everything you've ever loved in your life.
在这一千年里 你一直是孤独的
And you've been alone for a thousand years,
你害怕接下来的一千年 你还是这么孤独
and you're scared that you're gonna be alone for a thousand more.
胡说八道
This is nonsense.
我不是那个能拯救你的人 达米安
I'm not the one to save you, Damien, OK?
我希望你能找到你在追寻的东西
I want you to find whatever it is you're looking for.
真的 我真心希望 但它不在这
I do, I really do, but it's not here.
塞斯
Seth?
介意一起抽一根吗
Mind if I join you?
当然不介意
Uh, no absolutely.
-你... -你有火吗
- Oh, you- - - Do you have a light?
我有
I do.
给你
Here you go.
可以给我点上吗
Maybe you could light it for me?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Of course I can. - Thank you.
-不好意思 -没事
- Sorry. - It's OK.
你们的旅行怎么样
How was your trip?
直到...
Uh, well, up until...
车出了事之前 都挺不错的
the thing with the car, it was- - it was really good.
是要探寻灵魂吗
A little, uh, soul- searching?
-没错 -是吗
- Exactly. - Yeah?
探寻灵魂
Soul- searching.
你们有吃致幻蘑菇吗
Did you guys take some mushrooms?
没 没有
No. Yeah, no.
-就是跟你开个玩笑 -好
- Just fucking with you. - Oh, OK.
天呐
Oh, shit.
我不知道我是不是该谢谢你
I don't know if I have you to thank,
但塞斯能重回舞台我很开心
but I am so grateful that Seth is back on stage.
-好吧 -我很高兴他要重回正轨了
- Yeah. - I'm so happy he is getting back to his roots.
-是啊 很激励人心 -你也是
- Yeah, it's inspiring. - You are, too.
谢谢 好吧
Oh, well... Thanks, but yeah.
你最近在工作吗
Have you worked lately?
没怎么工作
Um, not- - not as much.
-没有吗 -没有 我...
- No? - No, I...
-我在... -你正在处理离婚的事 是吗
- I've been- - - You've been dealing with your divorce, yeah?
-是啊 有很多事要处理 -是的
- Yeah, I've got a lot on my plate. - Yeah.
所以我想先把这件事处理完
So, I'm kind of just trying to do, you know, one thing
-再去做别的事 -是啊
- Right before I sort of tackle the rest of it. - Yeah.
-你知道的 但... -安德莉亚还好吗
- You know, um, but- - - How's Andrea?
-安德莉亚很好 -是吗
- Andrea's good. - Yeah?
-是的 她很好 -我挺喜欢她的
- Yeah, she's good, I think. She's- - - I like her.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-她人很好 -是啊 她真的很好
- She's lovely. - Yeah. She's really great.
她是一个很棒的人
She's a wonderful person.
所以...
So, um...
我不知道 你想没想过
I don't know, are you thinking
你现在也该有所行动了
maybe it's time for you to make a move?
搬出塞斯的公♥寓♥
Get out of Seth's apartment?
-想过 -是吗
- Uh, yeah. - Yeah?
-那是我的目标 一直是我的目标 -是啊
- That's the goal. That's always been the goal. - Yeah.
-我不能永远住在那 我只是... -我明白
- It's not supposed to be permanent. I'm just... - I know.
别让自己住得太习惯了
Don't wanna get too comfortable there.
不会 等我重新振作起来就搬出去
No, no, just to get back on my feet.
我了解你这种人
I know people like you.
我是说
I mean,
你们是那种招人喜欢的废物
you're lovable fuckups.
那种人都喜欢塞斯
And they, uh, they just love Seth.
那种有目的性的人
People with a purpose.
他们就是寄生虫
And they're parasitic, you know.
如果你真像你说的那么在乎塞斯
And if, uh, if you care about Seth the way you say you do,
我也知道你在乎他
and I know you do.
是的 我在乎
Yes, I do. I do.
我在乎塞斯...
I care about Seth...
非常在乎
al- - a lot.
所以你别再拖他后腿了
So, it's time you get out of his way.
别把烟头扔到小路上
Please don't leave the, uh, butts on the path.
皆大欢喜
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表