剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
没有 什么
No. What?
我很乐意 教你怎么"吹"
I would love... to teach you how to blow.
-真酷 -是吗
- Cool. - Yeah?
你知道我们有个火焰洞吧[屌♥洞]You know we got a glory hole?
-是吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
那东西是 我认为的那东西吗
Is that... is that the sa- - is that what I think it is?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
很简单 你现在把一些玻璃缠在铁杆上
It's real simple. You gather some glass on a rod,
然后插♥进♥火焰洞里
You stick it in the glory hole.
然后用嘴唇包裹着"管子" 就开始吹
You'll, uh, you wrap your lips around the pipe, and you blow.
你知道怎么吹口哨吧
You know how to whistle, don't you?
是一部老电影里的
It's from an old movie.
-是吗 -跟我来吧
- Yeah? - Come on with me.
我来给你演示下 来 别害怕
I'll show you. Come on. Don't be afraid.
好吧 你确定我们在说的是怎么吹玻璃吗
Right. So, we're definitely talking about glass?
你为什么要往我脸上点雀斑啊
Why did you need to put the freckles on my face?
因为那是那个角色的特征
Because it was part of the character.
你还把我的头发编成了辫子
And you braided my bro cut.
我去上学时 大家都问我
I'd go into school, it'd be like,
"你头发里的卷儿是怎么回事啊"
"What are the curls in your hair?"
我只能回答说 "被我睡成了乱七八糟的"
And I had to say, "Oh, I slept on it weird."
我不想告诉他们我妈给我编辫子了
I didn't wanna tell them that my mom was braiding my hair.
你当时太出色了 你充满激♥情♥
You were so good. You were so passionate.
-我现在也这样啊 -我知道你是的
- I still am. - I know you are.
话说 工作怎么样
So, what's going on with work?
-你在忙些什么 -就跟以前一样啊
- What are you up to? - It's the same as it always is.
就是 努力得到更多的工作机会
Just, you know, trying to work more and more.
试图接到更多的工作
Trying to get more work, um...
你都参与了哪些作品
What have you done?
我 我最近在北卡罗来纳州拍了部电影
Well, I- - I did that movie in North Carolina.
-那电影还不错 -是吗 好吧
- Which was good, yeah. - Yeah? OK.
-我... -你演的是什么角色
- I, um- - - What'd you play?
第一次演警♥察♥
First time playing a cop.
他在阿富汗服役两次后回来
He comes back from Afghanistan after two tours of duty.
他要面对创伤后应激障碍和女儿的逝世
And he's dealing with PTSD and the loss of his daughter,
于是他只能借酒浇愁
and so he turns to alcohol
然后意识到他需要拯救自己的人生
and realizes he needs to fix up his life.
于是 他试图改变自己 做些好事
So, he tries to shift gears and- - and do good.
-那不是太容易的事 -名字叫什么
- Doesn't, of course, come so easily. - What was the title?
-什么 -电影名叫什么
- What? - What was the title?
叫《刺影者》
It's called Shadowstabbers .
-《刺影者》 -好吧
- Shadowstabbers. - Yeah.
只是暂定名而已
It's a working title, though.
-可能还是会改的 -好吧
- It could change. - Oh, OK.
那剧院方面呢
What about theater?
你有剧院方面的试镜吗
Have you had any theater auditions?
想过重回舞台吗
Thought about getting back on the stage?
没有 我没有接到过剧院方面的试镜邀请
Nope, I don't really get theater auditions.
-不 没有 -怎么会
- No, no, no. - How come?
我只是 没让经纪人帮我留意这方面的
I just- - I don't have my agent looking out for them.
-那并不是... -杰森还是不是...
- It's not- - - What, does Jason- -
-他还是你的经纪人吧 -杰森还是我的经纪人
- He's still your agent, right? - Jason is still my agent.
他没帮你找剧院方面的试镜机会吗
He doesn't help you find any auditions for stage?
我没叫他帮我争取这类试镜机会
Well, I, actually, I don't ask him to get any.
-怎么会 -因为我现在就拍电视剧和
- How come? - Because I'm just kind of doing TV and- - and- -
我只拍电视剧和电影
I'm just doing TV and film.
我知道 但你为什么
I know, but why wouldn't you
不想回到开启你演艺事业的门类上
wanna get back to where you started?
回到你的根上
Get back to your roots.
回到充满创意和挑战的演艺类型上
Something that's really creative and challenging.
-妈 妈 -以及满足感
- Mom. Mom. - And fulfilling!
-妈 一切... -回到舞台上
- Mom, everything- - - Get back on that stage!
我现在做的事就充满挑战和满足感
What I'm doing is challenging and fulfilling.
我知道 但也不必非得总是电视剧和电影啊
I know, but it doesn't have to always be TV and film.
对吧 你什么都能演
Right? You can do everything.
你可以演电影 电视剧 戏剧
You can do film, TV, theater.
所有伟大的演员都这样
All the great actors do it.
这能让你有活力 让你保持新鲜
Just keeps you alive. It keeps you fresh!
-让你保持警觉 -这是你的感受
- Keeps you on your toes. - That's- - that's what you feel.
-你知道的 -这是你的感受 不是我的
- You know that. - That's how you feel. It's not how I feel.
-这不是... -我知道这不是你的感受
- That's not- - - I know it's not how you feel.
但我知道你演戏剧的时候很开心
But I know that you love it when you do it!
我们能不能不要...
Can we not, like...
我每次过来 你就只会跟我聊这个
Every time I come up here, this is all we talk about.
-好吧 好吧 -每次都是
- OK. All right. OK. - Like, every single time,
你总说你必须回到舞台上
you're like, you have to get back on stage!
你必须回到舞台上
you have to get back on stage!
这是我们的共同点
It's something that we have in common.
这是联♥系♥我们母子的纽带
It's something that bonds us.
这是...
It's something that...
我也说不清
I don't know.
大概只是因为有时候我会想到你小时候的事
I guess sometimes I just think about when you were little and...
那会让我很开心
Just brings me a lot of joy.
仅此而已
That's all.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 开始吧
OK. Here we go.
在往下滴
Oh, it's dripping!
有时候会这样 非常非常烫
Well, that happens sometimes, and that's very, very hot.
-好的 -你可以看到它有着自己的生命
- OK. - OK. You can see it's got a life of its own.
有着自己的...
It's got its own little- -
尾部几乎就像是个乳♥头♥
almost like a nipple at the end there, right?
是啊 确实像乳♥头♥
Yeah, it does look like a nipple.
然后你的手要这样
And then what you do with your hand here,
来回翻滚
rolling it back and forth.
-现在要继续加热 -好
- Now we gotta heat it up a little more. - OK.
要把它塞进火焰洞里
We gotta stick it in the glory hole.
顶端进去后就翻转吗
You just rotate once the tip goes in?
是的 你得...
Yeah. You just keep- - just kind of...
翻转手柄
...rolling the shaft.
坐吧 坐那边去
Have a seat. Have a seat over there.
-好 -我要拿出来了
- OK. - 'Kay, just let me pull it out.
好了
All right.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-手掌到指尖 -好
- Palm to fingertip. - OK.
你的手臂堪比专业的吹玻璃工人
You have the forearms of a glass blower.
-知道吗 -谢谢 弗兰克
- You know that? - Oh! Thanks, Frank.
-好的 -谢谢
- OK. - Appreciate that.
好了
OK. All right.
棒
Oh, yeah.
我们得把这家伙
We gotta stick this baby
-重新塞回火焰洞里 -进去
- Back in the glory hole. - Get it in there!
这很有趣 对吧
Oh, this is fun, isn't it?
超有趣
It's really fun!
边缘自己就合拢了
The lip just folds out there.
好了
OK. All right!
-接好了 接好了 -不
- Here we go, here we go! - Oh, no.
你的第一次啊
Your first job.
我够温柔了吗
Was I gentle enough for you?
你可以带回家
That's yours to take home.
退后 退到角落 那边
Back, back to the corner, that way!
-你在干什么 -那边 那边
- What are you doing? - That way. That way.
-我在动了 -就...
- I'm going. - Just gonna- -
拍照时间到
It's photo time!
不 不要 不要
No, no, no. No, no, no!
-我穿着家居短裤呢 -不 你必须
- I'm in my boxers, - No, you have to
-爸 -为了你♥爸♥拍一张
- Dad. - Do one for your dad.
达米安和卢克
Damien and Luke!
对吧 快来
Right. OK. Come on.
我要当凯西 我要当凯西
I'm gonna be Casey, all right? I'm gonna be Casey.
-是卡希蒂 -卡茜蒂啊
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表