剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
你创造怎样的生活就过怎样的生活
Life is what you make of it.
总之 小宝贝 菲尔觉得你超适合演主角
Anywho, Baby Boo, Phil thinks you'll be a perfect for the lead.
你今天下午别安排其他事
You're not doing anything this afternoon.
我刚回来
I actually just walked in the door.
好极了 我这就安排你们今天下午见面
Perfect. I'm gonna set it up for this afternoon.
-等等 剧本呢 -别担心
- Wait, what about a script? - Don't worry about it.
他说他想先对你做一下项目简介
He said he wants to pitch it to you first, all right?
好了 我得挂了 回头聊
All right, great. I gotta go. I'll talk to you soon.
你 立刻来我办公室 快
You, in my office, let's go.
听到提示音后 请开始录制留言
At the tone, please record your message.
录制完成后 请挂断
When you finish recording you may hang up,
其他功能 请按1
or press one for more options.
嘿 莎拉 还好吗 我是塞斯
Hey, Sarah! What's happening? It's Seth here.
我想给你打个电♥话♥
I just wanted to you give you a call,
看看你在做什么
see what's going on, uh.
如果您对自己的留言满意 请按1
If you're satisfied with the message, press one.
要重听留言 请按2
To listen to your message, press two.
要删除重录...
To erase and re- record- -
嘿 塞斯 我是...塞斯
Hey Seth! It's, uh, Seth.
这简直 妈的
It's... dammit.
要删除重录...
To erase and re- record- -
嘿 莎拉 我是塞斯
Hey, Sarah! It's Seth here.
嘿 莎拉 一切还好吗
Hey, Sarah, what's happening?
嘿 莎拉 我是塞斯 我就想给你打个电♥话♥...
Hey, Sarah, it's Seth. I just wanted to give you a call- -
如果您对自己的留言满意 请按1
If you're satisfied with the message, press one.
要重听...
To listen to- -
嘿 莎拉 我是塞斯 我就想打个电♥话♥...
Hey, Sarah, it's Seth. I just wanted to call and say- -
如果您对自己的留言满意 请按1
If you're satisfied with the message press one.
要重听...
To listen to- -
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 贱♥人♥
What the fuck are you doing, bitch?
谢谢 您的留言已被发送出去
Thank you. Your message has been sent.
不不不 别发出去
No, no, no, don't send it!
这可倒好
That's awesome.
这是更经济的选择 过滤制♥造♥ 单层的
This is gonna be a more economy, uh, filtered, 1- ply.
好的
Ok.
这是更奢华的 双层纸
This is- - this is more luxurious, uh, double- ply.
-但这个更贵些 -那是自然啦
- But this is more expensive. - Naturally.
在厕所里储存一大堆纸可没什么羞耻的
It's no shame to have a stack of napkins on your toilet.
那是理所应当的 可以省钱
By all means. Save some money.
我会不会...
Am I gonna...
对身体有没有什么影响 就是...
Are there gonna be any, like, physical consequences? You know..
可能没那么好冲下去
They may not flush as appropriate as they should.
也有人用婴儿湿巾擦
There are people that use baby wipes.
非常好擦 真的是管用的
Very successfully, they work.
-婴儿湿巾吗 -是啊 擦得很干净
- Baby wipes? - Yeah, it's a thorough clean.
你不需要把那种纸巾打湿 它本身就是湿巾
You don't have to wet these tissues. They're self- wetting.
-真有趣 -我们这里不准卖♥♥那个
- That's interesting. - We can't sell them here.
好吧
OK.
-我跟你说这些 可能会被开除的 -真的吗
- I could get fired for telling you this. - Really?
天呐
Holy shit.
真的 很严格
It's serious shit.
我就是这意思 兄弟
That's what I'm talking about, homie.
-好的 回头聊 -安好
- All right, yeah, later. - Peace.
好的 再见
All right, see ya.
真棒
Cool.
我想告诉你 从一开始
Right off the bat, I just want to tell you,
你的试镜表现就极其出色
you did such a great job in that audition.
-真的很赞 -谢谢
- It was amazing. - Thank you.
真的 你的表演非常
Yeah, your performance was so,
有现代感 真实 且
uh, just present and real, and inmediate.
好吧 我之前还在想这事呢
Yeah, I was wondering about that, um.
有多少人看过那段试镜录像
How many people have seen that tape?
现在已经很多了
Uh, at this point, a lot.
就看了第一场戏的吧 因为
Just the first scene, right? Because, uh,
我觉得那个第二场戏是...
I feel like what we did that second, kind of, uh...
就是用枕头的那个即兴片段
Impromptu scene, with the pillow there,
只是给你一个人看的 对吧
was just for your eyes only, right?
不是 第一场戏
No, uh, the first scene
在镜头上的表现并没有我以为的那么好
didn't play on camera as much as I thought.
说句实话 我们最后把那场戏给删掉了
We ended up cutting that scene, to be honest.
但第二场戏 我们在到处传
But the second scene, is what we were passing around.
大家都很喜欢 这城里到处都传遍了
And people loved it. I mean, it's been all around this town.
我写了部戏剧 现在只有一个大纲
So, I wrote a play. It's more of an outline at this point.
-叫《游戏之夜》 -好的
- It's called Game Night. - OK.
很多页都还是空白的 我不撒谎骗你
You know, a lot of these pages are blank. I'm not going to lie.
目前很多页都是空白的
A lot of 'em are blank, still.
这个时候就需要你发挥作为演员的才能了
But that's where you come in as an actor.
我会给你一份这个 让你看一遍
What I'm going to do is give you this, have you read it.
我还会给你一支笔
I'm going to give you a pen too,
我希望你能把空缺补一下
'cause I want you to fill in the gaps.
如果你有针对你的角色或别的什么的想法
If you have any ideas, of your character or whatever,
写个简短的推介 戏剧名是《游戏之夜》
but elevator pitch, it's called Game Night.
是关于三对夫妻的故事
It's about three couples.
他们都聚在其中一对夫妻的家里
They all come together at one couple's house.
我们真正想探讨的
What we're really kind of tackling
是美国郊区的某种"病症"
is this sort of suburban American malaise.
会涉及婚外情 互相间的出柜
Uh, there're affairs, couples, with each other.
-明白 明白 -非常具有讽刺性
- Got it. Got it. - It's very satirical.
好的 《游戏之夜》
OK, Game Night.
跟杰森·贝特曼那部同名电影有什么关系吗
Is that any relation to the Jason Bateman film?
-没有 -好吧 不知你是否知道
- No. - OK, 'cause I don't know if you knew,
那部电影最近刚刚上映
but that movie just was released recently.
我知道 我在飞机上看过
I know, I watched it on an airplane.
-好的 -我还挺享受的 算不上有多爱
- OK. - And I enjoyed it, didn't love it. Enjoyed it.
-很适合在飞机上看 -超级适合在飞机上看
- It's a good airplane movie. - It's a great airplane movie.
-在飞机上看还是不错的 -是啊 没错
- Just good on the airplane. - Yeah, yeah.
你出演飞机电影也会很棒的
You'd be good in an airplane movie.
-总之 我的公♥司♥ 叫萨提拉康 -好的
- Anyway, um, my company, we're called The Satyricons. - OK.
我的公♥司♥最好的一点在于
The great thing about my company is that
尽管我们在一起合作已经有30年了
even though we've been working with each other for 30 years,
在世界各地的剧院演出
doing theater all over the world,
不断地演了一场一场又一场
working constantly on play after play after play,
在全世界巡演 其中很多人
touring the world, and a lot of these people
-在百老汇 芝加哥等地方都有作品 -好的
- have credits on Broadway, Chicago, you know, all over, - OK.
他们一定会敞开怀抱欢迎你的
they're gonna really bring you into the fold.
话虽如此
That being said,
我觉得你也会跟所有人都相处融洽的
I think you're gonna get along with everybody.
我觉得一定会很棒的
I think it's going to be great.
你真的...你的能量
You know, you really- - your energy,
你的事业 你的成功 你的名气
your career, your success, your fame,
真的会为这个项目带来很多东西
is really gonna bring a lot to this production.
我在这方面有点经验 你也知道 我...
Well, you know, I have a little experience, like you know, I've...
就像我之前提到的 显然
Like I mentioned, obviously,
我曾在加州大学戴维斯分校戏剧社待过一段时间
I was at the UC Davis theater company for a little while,
我在成长过程中也演过一些戏剧
and I grew up doing some theater.
我妈在奥哈伊有个剧院
My mom owns a theater in Ojai.
我在成长过程中演过很多 虽然是十多年前的事了
So, I grew up doing a lot of it. It's been over a decade.
但是 我觉得这对我来说就像骑自行车一样
But, um, I feel like it's like riding a bike for me.
我跨上去就能骑
I'll just jump right back on.
但愿如此吧 至少我的计划是这样的
Hopefully. That's the plan, at least.
你...
Are you, um...
刚这段台词很好 是哪部作品里的
That's good, what's that from?
这是我的人生啊
Um, that, that's my life.
-是真实的吗 -是的
- That's real?! - Yes.
不是故... 我是说 是真实故事
Not a sto...I mean, yeah, it's a real story.
你 你是个演员吗
You, are you an actor?
有人跟你说过你看着像个演员吗
Anyone ever tell you you look like an actor?
你一定会演得很棒的 我觉得你会很爱它的
You're gonna be great in this, I think you're gonna love it.
是啊 没错
Right, that's right.
你玩电子游戏吗
Do you play videogames?
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表