剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
拍好了 没错 我知道
There you go. That's right, I know.
你还在演戏吗
Are you still acting?
是啊 当然
Uh, yeah. Yes. Definitely.
-太好了 -当然 还在演戏
- Great! - Absolutely, yeah.
你现在在拍什么呢
What are you working on?
目前还在为新项目试镜
Kinda workin' on working at the moment.
就是...
It's, like, you know...
看看下一部作品会是什么
Trying to see what that next gig is gonna be,
但是我们还在演艺圈混
but we're out there.
-我们会找到新作品的 -你会的
- You know, we're gonna find something. - Oh, you will.
其实我刚试镜完 所以...
I just came from an audition, actually, so...
-怎么样 -希望能成功吧
- Oh, how'd it go? - Crossin' my fingers now.
就...
It was, uh...
就还不错 挺有趣的
It was good. It was interesting. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-很好 -好的
- Very cool. - All right.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
祝你成功 好运
Break a leg. Good luck.
再坚持一下
Push it.
喂
Hello?
你好 塞斯 杰森·瑞斯有事找你
Hi, Seth, I have Jason Riess for you.
好的 谢谢
Great, thanks.
塞斯 你好吗
Seth, how are ya?
很好 刚刚试镜完
Good, just running off that audition.
是啊 你应该高兴
Oh, yeah, well, you should be happy.
-试镜很顺利 -是吗 真的吗
- It went well. - Yeah? Really?
是的 试镜非常顺利 他们说你演得很好
Yeah, it was really good, man. They said you did a great job.
但是听着 他们决定
Uh, but listen. They decided that
换个不同的方向塑造那个角色
they're gonna go in a different direction with that character, okay?
他们想换什么方向
What direction are they going in?
他们说想尝试"别的种族"
They said they're gonna go "Ethnic."
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
听着兄弟 这种事经常发生
Listen, man. These things happen, okay?
大多数时候他们自己都不知道
You know, half the time they don't even know
他们想找什么样的演员
what they're looking for in there.
明白吗 最重要的是
All right? The important thing is
你给选角导演和导演留下了一个好印象
you made a good impression with the casting director and the director.
这很重要 但这件事就过去了 下次努力吧
It's a big deal, but it's in the past. On to the next.
好
Yeah.
好 下次努力
Right. Uh, on to the next.
下次努力 宝贝 我要接个电♥话♥
On to the next, babe. Listen, I gotta to take this call, okay?
要坚持下去 知道吗
So just hang in there, all right?
-那再见啦 -谢谢
- B- b- b- b- bye! - Thanks.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
他就是塞斯吧
It's Seth, is it?
你好 我是奥利弗
Hi. Oliver.
-是 是 没错 -很高兴认识你
- Oh, yeah, yeah. That's right. - Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, man.
你过得怎么样
H- how are you?
-什么 -你过得怎么样
- What? - How are you?
挺好的
Good.
-是吗 -有点累
- Yeah? Yeah? - Tired.
你过得怎么样
How- - how are you?
我挺好的 非常好
I'm good. I'm really good, yeah.
你的保加利亚之行怎么样
How was Bulgaria?
特别好
It was actually incredible.
美极了
Stunning, yeah.
-非常漂亮 -是的
- Quite beautiful. - Yeah, it's- -
那是最浪漫的...
it's the most romant- -
那个地方很... 你也应该去
It's just really... it's just... I... just go.
找时间去看看
Just go. One day.
-是个非常美丽的地方吗 -是的
- Really beautiful place, huh? - Yeah.
-那好 恭喜你们 -好
- Nice. Well, congratulations. I'm, uh... - Yeah.
-很高兴认识你 -是啊
- It was nice to meet you, man. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
不好意思
Uh, sorry.
-好了 -谢谢
- There you go- - Thanks.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
喂
Yo.
你在家吗
Are you home?
在家 怎么了
Uh, yeah, what's up?
你家有威士忌 是吧
You got whiskey, right?
是的
Yeah.
那我去你家
Then I'm comin' over.
你想吃根香蕉吗 这根要坏了
Hey, do you want a banana, dude? This is about to go bad.
不了 谢谢
Uh, no. I'm good. Thanks, man.
你操了一个枕头吗
You fucked a pillow.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
因为那是导演的要求
'Cause the director asked me to.
在镜头前吗 录像了吗
On camera? Like, it was on tape?
-是的 -我的天呐
- Yeah. - Oh, my God.
我很尊敬你对工作的献身精神 但这也...
I respect the commitment, man, but that is, uh,
但这也太过了 我都有点担心你了
that is fuckin' intense. I'm a little bit worried about you.
那还不是我这一天中最糟糕的部分
That wasn't even the worst part of my day.
我碰见伊莎贝拉了
I ran into Isabella.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry, man.
她身边有人了
She wasn't alone.
真是意想不到呢
Shocker, as well.
"我当时在保加利亚拍电影
"I was in Bulgaria shooting this movie
这个英国人是主角
and this British guy was my lead
我就爱上他了"
and I fell in love with him."
兄弟 那可不是爱情
Whoa, whoa, whoa, dude. It's not love.
没错 她可能认为那是爱
You're right. She probably thinks it's love
但那不是爱 只是失恋疗伤罢了
but it's not love, man. It's just a rebound.
这就是她放下过去的方式 知道吗
And it's- - it's her way of moving on, right?
她很幸运能借着拍电影的机会
And she was lucky enough to have a movie to go do
帮她走出情伤 明白吗
that helped her move on. Right?
她遇见了那个合作演员 开启了一段片场情缘
And she found that co- star and that on- set romance.
就是这样 你也经历过
And that's just what happens, you know? You've done it.
我也做过这事 我就是因此结的婚
I've done it. I- - I'm married because of it, you know?
所以别多想了 兄弟
So don't- - don't think too much into it, dude.
这只是事情的自然发展变化罢了
It's just the natural progression of things.
我需要工作
I need to work.
是时候好好工作了
It's time to work.
我不知道 那怕演戏剧也行
I dunno. Even a play.
我需要上台 有点事做
Like, I need to get on stage. Something.
是啊
Yeah.
我的状态不太好 我有点
I'm not good. I'm like,
-我也说不清 -你在腐烂颓废吗
- I dunno. - You're rotting?
-我觉得我在走向支离破碎 -支离破碎 好吧
- I feel like I'm falling apart. - Falling apart. Yeah.
我现在的状态很不好
It's not- - it's not a good place to be.
是啊 你现在在低谷
Yeah, it's- - it's a terrible hole.
但你会从低谷中走出来的
But, um, but you're gonna climb out of it, man.
-是的 -我会帮你的 好吗
- Yes. - I'm gonna help you, all right?
靠 兄弟
Damn, dude.
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit.
一 二...
One, two...
-好 好... -三
- Okay, okay... - Three.
天呐 我喝了好多酒
Oh, God. I drank a lot.
天呐 兄弟
Jesus, man.
喂
Hi.
喂 你今天过得怎么样
Hey, you. How's your day?
很好
Uh, it's good.
相当不错 不过我们的拍摄进度落后很多
Yeah, it's pretty good. I mean, we're really behind.
-那太糟糕了 我很遗憾 -是啊
- Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry. - Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表