剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
Can you, um, hook that up?
我可以联♥系♥ 我会打个电♥话♥
I can hook that up. I'll make a call.
他们肯定很乐意让你参加
I'm sure they'd love to have you do it. Yeah, I'm...
那太好了 谢谢你
That's really nice. Thank you, yeah.
没事 不客气
Yeah, no worries.
你家人对这事是什么反应
How is your family about all this?
他们很伤心
Uh, they're pretty sad.
知道吗
You know.
你家人呢
How's yours?
我还没告诉他们
I haven't told them, so...
但你能替我
But will you tell your, um,
跟你♥爸♥妈说一声我很抱歉吗
tell your mom and dad I said I'm sorry, and uh...
好
Yep.
我希望...我也说不清
I wish- - I don't know, you know.
我会去安排T恤这事的 好吗
Yeah, I'll, um, I'll set the t- shirt thing up, OK?
嗯 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
好
OK.
路上小心
And drive safe.
-你是塞斯·斯图尔特吗 -是的
- Are you Seth Stewart? - Yeah.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
-你叫什么 -我叫瑞贝卡·雷诺兹
- What's your name? - I'm Rebecca Reynolds.
-很高兴认识你 -妮娜 妮娜
- Nice to meet you. - Nina! Nina!
我是这个姐妹会的主席
I'm the president of this sorority.
姐妹联谊会迎新
这是塞斯·斯图尔特
This is Seth Stewart.
-那是谁 -《永生》里的达米安
- Who's that? - You know, Damien from Eternal?
-是啊 -我♥操♥
- Yeah. - Holy shit.
你好吗
How are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my God!
我浑身是汗 抱歉
I'm sweaty, I'm sorry.
我早上应该喷点除臭剂的
I should've wore Deodorant this morning.
我得继续跑步了
Uh, I'm gonna go running.
祝你们迎新会一切顺利
Good luck with your rush, OK?
我得走了
I gotta go.
-《永生》剧组会重聚吗 -我不知道
- Is there gonna be an Eternal reunion? - I don't know!
你在一段视频中被提及了
你好吗 很高兴认识你
Hi, how are ya? Nice to meet you. OK.
拍个大合照吗
Uh, maybe a group photo?
好
Ok.
抱歉 我浑身是汗 我汗唧唧的
Sorry, I'm all sweaty. I'm all sweaty.
-《永生》剧组会重聚吗 -我不知道
- Is there gonna be an Eternal reunion? - I don't know!
《永生》电视剧重聚
约600万条结果
你在哪找到的那辆废弃的电车
Where did you find that abandoned railroad car?
我在那住了一星期
I lived in there for a week!
-确保... -天啊
- To- - just to make sure. - Oh, my God!
当你还是门外汉是就得那样
That's what you do when you're an auteur.
想一下你最喜欢的两个演员
Like- - like, think of your favorite two actors, right?
-好 -想到了
- Right. - OK, I've got 'em.
拍完这部电影 你们就跟他们一样了
You guys, after this movie, you're them
跟你们说
I'm telling you.
-天呐 -奥斯卡奖
- Oh, shit. - Oscar!
-然后你... -天啊 这太让人激动了
- And then you've got- - - Oh, my God, that's so exciting!
我确实想问你那件事
So, I did wanna ask you about that.
很高兴看到有人对待工作这么认真
It's just so nice to have someone that takes it so seriously.
-说真的 -塞斯
- Seriously, like- - - Seth?
-只能那样才能把这部电影拍成功 -塞斯
- Well, that's the only way we could make this happen. - Seth!
-是啊 -当然了
- Yeah. - Of course.
吉姆刚才夸你用枪的姿势很专业呢
Jim was commenting how well you handled that gun earlier.
-真的很专业 -这个...
- It was really good, yeah. - Well...
谢谢 谢谢你注意到
Thank you. Thank you for noticing.
我觉得细节是会决定成败的
I think it makes a difference, yeah.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Yeah. I feel so, too.
你一定得自己实际去研究
You know, you gotta do the actual research, right.
这让我想起我刚开始演戏的时候
Which reminds me of when I got started.
所有人都对每件事锱铢必较
I mean, everyone was so serious about everything they did.
你身上有种气场
There was just something about your air
跟我们其他的剧组成员不一样
different from, uh, some of our other cast members.
桌子那边那群吗
Yeah, there at the table there?
很高兴看到
It's good to see.
让人耳目一新
You know, it was refreshing.
-是的 -就像
- Yeah. - It was- -
-我们... -来敬杯酒吧
- Let's... - Here's a little toast.
-小小地敬一杯 -为此干杯
- A little toast. - Cheers to that.
小敬一杯
A little toast.
-谢谢你 -应该的
- Thank you. - Absolutely.
永远要记住 有人在认真看呢
Always remember, somebody's watching.
这点太对了
That is so true.
这是很好的建议
That's good advice.
不知什么原因 我突然有个念头
For some reason I got it into my head
觉得我应该学杂耍[平衡兼顾]that I should learn to juggle, right?
-作为演员吗 -然后
- As an actor? - And, uh- -
作为演员 我必须数职兼顾
As an actor, I must juggle!
-敬兼顾 -敬兼顾
- To juggling! - To juggling!
我要拿这杯子玩杂耍
I will juggle this glass!
尊重它
Respecting it.
尊重这行当
Respecting the work.
-要是现在还是那样就好了 -是啊
- If only that were the case nowadays. - Yeah.
把一把破吉他从酒吧墙上拿下来
...pulls this crappy guitar off the wall of this bar.
然后他开始弹奏
And he starts playing.
-不 -彻底征服
- No... - Hold 'em and fold 'em.
没错 正是
Yes, exactly! The one...
我们得学会怎么弹吉他
We need to learn how to play guitar.
这就是教训
That is the lesson!
-你有吉他吗 -这就是教训所在
- Do you have a guitar? - That is the lesson.
-再干一杯 -人必须学弹吉他
- One more! - One must learn to play the guitar.
突然觉得作为演员技不如人了
Suddenly feel inferior as an actor...
-天啊 -#卢克队
- Man! - Hashtag Team Luke.
-卢克队 宝贝 -你喜欢吗
- Team Luke, baby! - Do you love it?
你们开始做卢克队这个创意了 是吧
You guys got onto the Team Luke thing, huh?
卢克队 兄弟 大家爱你
Team Luke! Dude, people love you.
加话题好像不太符合我的风格
The hashtag is a little not me, I guess.
-那是... -话题很时髦的
- Is that- - - Hashtags are in.
-这不是我的风格 -人们吃这套
- It's just not really my style. - It sells!
-不是我的风格 -亲爱的 那就是为你量身打造的
- It's not my style. - Baby, it's on brand for you.
很棒 你会喜欢的
It's great, you're gonna love it.
我其实不太知道你说的什么意思
I don't really know what "On brand" Means, but...
没关系 看 没了 你以为那架子上的都是什么
It's fine. Look, it's gone! What do you think that rack is?
我们已经有超过十万个创意了
We've got 100,000 ideas of these.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
这怎么跟社交媒体结合的
Like, how does this work with the social media stuff?
-你要用多少我的平台 -都靠你的影响力
- How much of my platform are you using? - It's all you.
-都靠我吗 -都靠你
- Oh, it's all me? - It's all you.
我们会给你拍几张照
We'll- - we'll snap a couple pictures of you,
然后你发到你的脸书 照片分享网
and then you post it on your Facebook and your Instagram
推特 或是色拉布账号♥上
and your Twitter and Snapchat.
然后我们拿到钱
And we get paid, baby!
-棒极了 -所以
- It's great! - OK, so...
但也是为了慈善事业
But it's also for a good cause.
当然 那就是我的另一个问题
Yeah, so that was my next question.
-这其中的慈善方面 -嗯
- The charity thing aspect of it. - Yeah.
-通常有多大♥比♥例捐给慈善 -25%给慈善
- How much usually goes to charity? - So, charity gets 25%,
你拿到75% 品牌方很乐意
you get 75%, brands love that.
你们愿意这样做真的很好心
Yeah, it's really good of you guys to do that.
很棒 我们是好人
It's great, yeah. We're good people.
有没有过人
Have you- - have you had anybody
拿一小部分...
kind of just take a little bit, uh...
你想全捐给慈善
You wanna give it all away?
-不不 -你想全捐了
- No, no. - You wanna give it all away!
-那太好心了 -太棒了
- That's so sweet! - That's awesome!
-我就说吧 -又卖♥♥了十万件
- I told you! - Just sold another 100,000!
轻而易举
Easily!
我其实想的是相反的情况
I was actually kind of thinking the other way.
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表