剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
-是吗 -她今早走的
- Is she? - She left this morning.
你看到她昨晚的视频了吗
Did you see her on her, uh, Snapchat last night?
她射击用的是什么枪
What was that- - what was that gun that she was shooting?
你老婆很牛逼啊
Your wife's a badass.
是啊 的确很牛逼 对吧
Yeah, that was- - yeah, that was pretty dope, right?
《联邦探员》
Feds, man.
那部剧太成功了
Show is killing it.
是啊 是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah. It really is.
你得多去片场转转 然后说
You need to, uh, just, like, walk around that set and be, like,
"我有档期 我在这里
"I'm available. Here I am.
请我演吧
Hire me.
大家好 我是杰瑞米 我是个演员
Hi, I'm Jeremy. I act.
你们可能在《永生》里看到过我"
You might know me from Eternal."
"你演过《永生》吗"
"Oh, you're from Eternal?
不 其实你...我们这部剧不能让你演
No, you're, actually- - We can't have you on the show."
你在看什么
What are you lookin' at?
-那是什么 -就是...
- What is that? - This is, um...
我直接给你看看吧
let me just show you.
那是卡珊德拉
That is, uh, Cassandra.
卡珊德拉是谁
Who's Cassandra?
她大概生活在洛杉矶吧 我...
I guess she's in LA supposedly. I, uh...
我也说不清 兄弟 她今早给我发了私信
I dunno, dude. She just DM'ed me, like, this morning.
你跟她聊过了吗
You been talking to her?
没有 我就打了个招呼吧
No, I mean, I kinda just said hi.
你明白吗
You know?
她跟我打招呼 我跟她打招呼
She said hi, I said hi.
我就是礼貌下而已
I was just being polite.
-最终结果是要怎样 -兄弟 这是无害的行为
- What's the endgame here? - Dude, it's harmless.
不会有任何结果的
Nothing's gonna come of it.
我永远不可能跟那个女孩见面
I'm never gonna see this girl.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
如果她继续给你发短♥信♥
What if she continues to text you
给你发短♥信♥的频率越来越高
and starts texting you more and more,
某天晚上你睡着了
and then you're asleep at night,
安德莉亚起床去上厕所
and Andrea gets up to go to the bathroom,
而对方恰好在那个时间给你发了条短♥信♥
And then she happens to text you at that time.
-安德莉亚看到你的手♥机♥ -不 那不可能的
- Then Andrea looks at your phone and - -- Nah, that's not gonna happen.
我就想唱个反调
Just want to be devil's advocate for a second.
安德莉亚不会翻看我的手♥机♥
Well, Andrea doesn't check my phone.
我也不会翻看她的手♥机♥
I don't check her phone.
我们尊重彼此的隐私
We respect each other's privacy.
你们这有点过度利用
That's kinda taking advantage of
"尊重彼此隐私"这个原则了吧
respecting each other's privacy a little bit.
好吧
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
A- B- C- D- E- F- G- H- I
A- B- C- D- E- F- G- H- I
J- K- L- M- N- O- P- Q
J- K- L- M- N- O- P- Q
R- S- T- U- V- W- X
R- S- T- U- V- W- X
Y和Z
Y and Z...
海马 闪亮的鞋
Seahorse. Shine shoes.
有壳的 在海边
With a shell, by the seashore.
海马用贝壳把鞋擦得闪亮 就在海...
Seahorse shine shoes with a shell by the- -
谁在问啊
Who- - who's askin'?
退回去
Back it up.
-就叫这名字 它位于沙漠里... -好吧
- That's what it's called, yes, it's out in the desert- - - Okay.
不 你一定得来特雷顿的生日派对
No! You gotta come to Trayton's birthday party.
-我会去的 -好
- I'll be there. - Okay.
-我当然会去 -周六 十点半 是那种阴森...
- Of course I'll be there. Saturday. Ten- thirty. It's a spooky- -
-在你家吗 -我家
- Your house? - My house.
-没问题 -是阴森主题
- Okay, cool. - Spooky theme.
-好极了 -他会高兴死的 他很想你
- Sweet. - He's gonna love it. He misses you.
-我会给你发短♥信♥ 短♥信♥上说这事 -好的
- I'll text you. I'll text you about it. - Okay.
把所有信息给我就行
You just give me all the info.
-我发给你 -好
- I'll just text you. - Cool.
塞斯 你好吗 兄弟 最近怎么样
Seth! What's goin' on, dude? How ya been, how ya been?
-很高兴见到你 -是啊 几个月没见了
- Good to see you, dude. - Yeah, it's been, like, a few months.
是啊 听着 当时是...
Yeah, yeah. Listen, it was, um,
-《绝命逃亡》 -《绝命逃亡》 就是那部
- The Run. - The Run. Yeah, it was The Run.
-那部很棒 好极了 -是啊
- Yeah, it was great. It was cool. - Yeah.
你后来收到试镜结果了吗
You ever hear anything back on that?
-我拿到那个角色了 -什么
- Oh, I actually got it. - What?
-真的 我拿到了 -真厉害
- Yeah, I got it. - Oh, wow. Damn.
那是...
It was- - It was
在那部... 在西班牙中部拍的
south of, uh, uh- - we were, like, right in Spain.
西班牙中部的地方
Right in the middle of Spain.
-美极了 时节很好 简直像... -兄弟
- Yeah, it was beautiful. Great time of year. It's, like- - - Dude.
棒极了
It's the best thing.
-那太好了 恭喜你 -的确很好
- That's awesome. Congratulations. - That's awesome.
伊莎贝拉怎么样
How's, uh, Isabella?
她挺好的 我想是吧
Oh, um, she's good. Yeah, I think so.
她经常在网上发东西 工作量很大
Like, she posts a lot of stuff. She's working a lot.
-去了保加利亚 -是啊
- Bulgaria. - Yup. Yeah.
看上去很棒 《采菊情缘》
Looks pretty cool. Picking Daisy.
兄弟 那部戏简直...
Dude, that show is, like,
-好上天了 -是啊
- It's goin' to the stratosphere. - Yeah.
每次我看到收视率
Every- - every time I see the ratings,
都惊叹 "我简直不敢相信"
it's, like, "Wow. I can't believe it's, you know- - "
那个 我们...我们分手了
Well. We, uh- - We're not seeing each other anymore.
我不知道 兄弟 太遗憾了
Oh, I didn't know that, dude. I'm so sorry.
-没事 兄弟 -棒极了
- Cool, dude. - Awesome.
-去拿下这角色吧 -好的 兄弟
- Go, um, go book it! - Yeah, dude. All right.
-祝你好运 -好 晚点见
- Break a leg, all right? - All right, see you later.
联邦探员
联邦探员
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
说起来压力很大 但我真需要一间大点的店
It's overwhelming, but I need- - I need to have a bigger shop.
-你想喝一杯吗 -好 干杯
- You want a drink? - Yeah! Cheers. Right on.
有点微醺
It's a little smokey.
你最近怎么样 有什么新闻
Uh, how you been? What's new?
我最近没怎么去试镜
You know, I haven't auditioned a lot lately
你不去试镜的话 工作是不会找上门的
so if it's, like, if you don't audition, the jobs don't really
我感觉你上次来也是这么说的
I feel like you were saying that last time you were in here.
是这样没错 没错
That's true, that's true.
是这样 老实说 安德莉亚
I was. Honestly, Andrea.
你知道我老婆安德莉亚吧
You know my wife, Andrea?
我们一起买♥♥的这个房♥子
We bought the house together.
我还没怎么付我当初打算付的
I haven't really been able to cover as much of the mortgage
那部分抵押贷款 最近这段时间
as I would've liked, you know? Lately.
我早晚会贡献我那部分的
I'll pull my weight here eventually
但最近我算是
but I'm kinda doing the
在做全职居家丈夫
stay- at- home- husband thing, I guess, right now.
好吧 那也行 那也行
Yeah. It works. It works.
你一直都在正轨上
You know, you're always on the right path.
你怎么看这事
What do you think about that?
这话听上去很老套 很糊弄
It's cliché, it's generic.
但你停下想想 "这是我需要到达的位置吗"
But you stop and think, "Is this the place where I need to be?"
你觉得这是你应该到达的位置吗
Do you feel that this is where you're supposed to be?
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, man. I mean, I don't know.
你能行的 你能行的
You got this. You got this.
我知道你可以 因为我一直在看你演的剧
I know you got this because I've been watching your show...
-刚才表现得棒极了 真的 -会有回复吗
- Yeah, that was great. Yeah. - Will there be callbacks, or- -
不 我会通知你 好吗 谢谢
No, I'll let you know, okay? Thanks.
好了 塞斯
All right, uh, Seth.
-到你了 -好
- You're up. - Yeah.
艾普丽尔 你能帮我拍摄吗
April, can you come run camera for me?
好的
Yeah.
照片里的这个人戴着眼镜呢
The guy in this photo is wearing glasses.
我昨晚没戴眼镜
I wasn't wearing glasses last night.
新年快乐 教练
Happy New Year, Coach.
-好了 -很好 表现得很棒
- All right. - Good. That's really good.
-是吗 -你叫什么来着
- Yeah? - What's your name again?
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表