剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
皆大欢喜
第一季 第五集
斯图尔特先生
Mr. Stewart?
斯图尔特先生
Mr. Stewart.
打扰下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
先生
Sir?
你要苹果手♥机♥充电器吗
You need an iPhone charger?
不 不用了
Uh, no, no. I'm- I'm good.
你有苹果手♥机♥吗
You have iPhone?
是的 我有苹果手♥机♥ 但我的电够了 谢谢
Yeah, I got an iPhone, but I'm charged, thank you.
你这趟旅程还愉快吗
Did you have a nice flight?
-什么 -你这趟旅程还愉快吗
- Excuse me? - Did you have a nice flight?
你这次坐飞机还愉快吗
You have a good plane ride?
当然 挺愉快的
Oh, yeah, yeah. It was- - it was a nice flight.
那就好 那就好 我坐过三次飞机
Good, good. I mean, three planes.
有一次遇到坠机事故了
One time we crash.
-可怕 太可怕了 -天呐 是啊
- Terrible, terrible. - Oh, man, yeah.
没人想乘坐会坠毁的飞机
Don't want to be in a plane that crashes.
我没事 但我哥哥 就没那么幸运了
I fine, but my brother, not so lucky.
我认识你 我认识这家伙
I know you! I know this guy!
-你是达米安 -没错 是啊
- You're Damian! - That's right, yeah.
我爱那部剧
I love this show!
我很高兴你...
Uh, I'm glad you uh- -
-超赞的剧 -我很高兴你喜欢
- Amazing show! - Glad you liked it.
我就是看那部剧学习英语的
I learned English watching this show.
我那时候一个英语单词都不会 我朋友萨盖就说
I not know one word English, my friend Sergei say,
看《永生》吧
"Watch Eternal."
我几乎是和你一起长大的 我认识你
I grew up with you! I know you!
我们已经是朋友了 格纳和达米安 我们是朋友
We friends already, Genna and Damian, we friends.
我们是朋友
We friends.
我很高兴你喜欢那部剧
I'm, uh, I'm glad you enjoyed the show.
-我超爱那部剧 -好极了
- I love the show. - It's great.
我不喜欢卢克 卢克那个角色不好
I'm not like Luke. Luke not good character.
他在第三季结尾杀死你时
When he kill you at end of season three.
我气死了 我打电♥话♥给我朋友萨盖
I so angry, I call my friend Sergei.
我说 "萨盖 这他妈是什么情况"
I say, "Sergei! What the fuck happen?!"
"他们为什么要杀掉我朋友
Why the fuck they kill my friend?
他们为什么要杀掉达米安"
Why they kill Damian?!"
他说 "继续往下看"
He say, "Keep watching."
接下来在下一集中
And then in the next episode,
你从冰层下面醒来时
when you're waking up from under the ice
突然间 你本来紧闭的双眼
and all of a sudden your eyes closed like this.
突然就...
Then you go...
而且那部剧里有几个女人超美
And some beautiful women in this show!
-超级大美女 -是啊 谢谢
- Beautiful womens! - Thank you, yeah.
的确有几个美人
There's some beautiful ones.
如果我能跟那些美女在一起就好了
If I could be with these womens!
我会是最幸福的男人
I'd be a happy man.
你跟那些女人做过爱吗
You, uh, you having sex with these womens?
什么
Excuse me?
你跟她们做过爱吗
You, uh, you have sex?
你跟那些女人做过爱吗
You have sex with these womens?
你做过爱吗
You have sex?
在剧里吗
On the show?
你跟那些女人做过爱吗
You have sex with these womens?
各位 非常感谢你们
Guys! Thank you so much for joining us
收看《联邦警♥察♥》第二季的首播
for the season two premiere of Feds.
我们太激动了 猜猜谁来了
We're so excited, oh! Guess who's here?
我们爱你们 谢谢你们的收看
We love you all! Thank you guys so much for watching.
太感谢了 我不想自吹自擂
Thank you so much! I don't want to blow my own trumpet,
但我真的很喜欢
but I was pretty into that.
爱这部剧 爱你们
Love this show, love you guys.
我是全世界最幸运的男人
And I'm the luckiest guy on the planet
因为我可以和这个了不起的女人合作
that I get to work with this wonderful woman.
-我爱她 -我也爱你
- I love her. - I love you.
-你是最棒的 -这个赞美真让人开心
- You are the best. - That was so awesome!
谢谢各位 十分感谢你们
Cheers, guys. Thank you guys so much.
没有你们 我们是不可能成功的
We couldn't do it without you!
取消关注
否
蝴蝶
润肤乳
还好吗 兄弟
What's up, dude?
-欢迎回家 -我回来了
- Welcome home. - I'm home.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at the place.
不错吧
Not bad, huh?
毕竟名♥师♥出高徒嘛
I learned from the best.
我想着我最好还是在这里出一份力吧
I figured I might as well pull my weight around here, right?
好样的 能回到这样的家里真的很温馨
Well, well done. This is nice to come home to.
-是啊 -很高兴见到你
- Yeah. - It's good to see you man.
我也很高兴见到你 拍得怎么样
You too. How was the shoot?
-挺好的 -工作还挺顺利吗
- It was all right, you know. - The work was good?
工作还行吧 我们挺过去了
Work was all right. We got throught it.
工作了 好吧
Worked. Uh, yeah.
我很高兴现在能回家来
I'm happy to be home now.
-那就好 -向下一个项目进军
- Cool, man. - And, uh, on to the next.
我 实际上...
Um, I, actually...
家里的杂货都空了
Um, we're out of groceries.
我本来就打算出去买♥♥点库存回来
So, I was going to go just, stock up on some stuff, um.
但是在我出发前 我想给你...
But real quick before I go, I just wanted to give you...
一份小礼物
a little gift,
来自加利福尼亚州的款待
courtesy of the state of California
以及那里的医用大♥麻♥法
and their medicinal marijuana laws.
有印度大♥麻♥ 普通大♥麻♥
We got indica, sativa,
大♥麻♥食物 大♥麻♥棒棒糖 大♥麻♥布朗尼
edibles, suckers, brownie.
这些是六♥合♥一大♥麻♥二酚和四氢大♥麻♥醇混合品
Uh, these are actually six- to- one CBD- THC ratio.
我都不知道你说的是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
反正就是超级令人放松
Super relaxing, basically.
这里还有些大♥麻♥食物
Oh, some edibles there.
好了 我再吃个这东西
Actually, I'm going to take another one of these.
-种类真是极其丰富啊 -这些的效力很温和
- This is an impressive spread. - These are pretty mellow.
我已经吃了两个了 一点感觉都没有
I've already had two of these, and I don't feel anything.
印度大♥麻♥ 可以让你立刻入睡
Indica, put you right to sleep.
-天呐 -你恰好需要好好睡一觉
- Man. - That's what you need, a good nap.
我很紧张 这看上去像是很烈的大♥麻♥
I'm nervous. This looks like some intense marijuana.
我感觉如果我吃了这个
I feel like if I have some of this,
恐怕就会在大街上追车了
I might start chasing cars down the street.
为什么 你以前从没抽过大♥麻♥吗
Why? You've never smoked weed before?
看上去效力很强
Looks strong.
现如今的这些产品 效力太强了
The stuff these days, man, it's potent!
好吧 随你的便
All right, suit yourself.
-我就能享受更多的了 -我得接下这个电♥话♥
- More for me. - Oh, I got to take this.
-我出去买♥♥杂货 好吗 -好的
- I'm going to get our groceries, OK? - OK.
-我很快就会回来的 -谢谢
- I'll be right back. - Thanks.
家里没厕纸了 所以
Oh, there's no toilet paper, so, um,
你稍等下 我很快就会回来的
just maybe wait, like, five minutes, I'll be right back.
好的 喂
OK. Hello?
我就是
This is him.
菲利普·范吉尔莫
Phillip VanGilmore.
你一个月前去他那里试镜过
You read for him a month ago.
就是关于联邦调查局的那个剧
You know, the uh, FBI thing,
你操枕头的那次
that uh, pillow thing.
是哦
Oh, right!
等等 你怎么知道那事的
Wait, how do you know about that?
他要执导一部戏剧 想看你合不合适
He wants to see you about a play he's directing.
怎么样 我就跟你说吧
How about that? What did I tell you?
-工作能引来工作 -你真的从没说过这话
- Work begets work. - You actually never said that.
我说过类似的话
I said something like that.
你说的是 "你是个演员 去表演吧"
You said, "You're an actor, go act."
因为我的生计可以被简化为五个单词呢
Because my livelihood could be simplified into five words.
就该时刻简化自己的生活
You should always simplify your life.
生活可不简单
Well, life isn't simple.
你也知道人们常说的那句话
Well, you know what they say:
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表