剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
Not in a bar.
跟本地的小混混一起
With some local assholes.
我懂 兄弟 我懂
I understand, man. I get it.
无需多言
Say no more.
-好 -我可以改签航♥班♥ 有一趟
- Ok. - I can change my flight, there's a...
好像有一趟两点的航♥班♥
I think there's like a two o'clock out,
-我就 我就改签今天下午走 -好的
- so I'll just, I'll change it to this afternoon, and uh... - Ok.
那我们就
I'll see you...
-我们就回家见 -好的
- I'll see you back home. - Yeah.
-行 我觉得 我想这样对我们都最好 -嗯
- Yeah. I think- - I think that's the best for both of us. - Yeah.
你明白吗
You know?
你要来点枫糖浆吗
You wanna get some syrup?
-斯图尔特先生 -戴维斯先生
- Mr. Stewart! - Mr. Davis.
-戴维斯先生 -斯图尔特先生
- Mr. Davis. - Mr. Stewart.
早上好
Good morning.
-我们需要谈点小事 -没错
- So, we need to talk, about a little something... - Yeah.
你们的房♥间里有些尿尿
There was a little pee- pee in your room.
其实是很多尿液
It's actually a lot of urine.
在整块地毯的一角
On a corner of the whole carpet.
占了地毯的四分之一
It's a quarter of the carpet.
那是我的错 我会...
That was my fault, I will, um- -
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- Yeah, I'm sorry about that. - I mean, no big deal.
只是 需要缴一点费用
It's um... there is a little small fee.
罚款250美元 可以直接去前台结清
It's a $250 fine and we can take care of it really fast at the desk.
好吗 没什么大事
OK? It's not a big deal.
我帮你叫车吧 来
Let me get you a car, here.
不 我来就行
No, I got it.
我可以叫
I can get it.
不用 车已经来了 真的 就在外面
No, it's already here. Literally, it's right there.
你瞧 司机给我打电♥话♥了
See? He's calling me.
好的 兄弟
Yeah, man.
谢谢 谢谢你的招待
Thanks for... thanks for the trip.
-很有趣 -是啊
- It was fun. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks for, you know,
谢谢你赶过来
coming all this way down here.
-必须的 -嗯
- Absolutely. - Yeah.
至少爽的时候很爽 对吧
It was fun while it lasted. Right?
就是
Hey, it was...
爽过头了
too much fun.
来吧 抱一个
Come on. Bring it in.
回头见
I'll see you.
-剩下的拍摄期间好好享受 好吗 -谢谢
- Have a good rest of your shoot, alright? - Thank you.
继续努力
Keep doing good work.
斯图尔特先生 我帮你拿了快递
Mr. Stewart! I grabbed your package.
太好了 你找到了快递
Oh, yay! You found the package.
是的
I did!
我们只想确保
We just wanted to make sure
只有我们能经手你的快递
that we were the only ones handling your package.
没错 我们不想别人经手你的快递
Yeah. We didn't want anybody else's hands on your package.
-只有我们可以 -是啊
- Besides ours. - Yeah. So.
我想向你道歉 快递一周前就到了
I just want to apologize, it did arrive a week ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
好好享受你的快递 跟我们一样享受
Enjoy, uh, your package, as much as we did.
如果我了解你的话
If I know you at all,
你肯定会很喜欢的
you are going to love it.
而我确实了解你
And I do know you.
没错
She does.
谢谢
Thank you.
给正经男人的正经剧本 祝你成功 传奇
杰
-他是不是很暖 -史上最暖
- Isn't he so sweet? - The sweetest.
-天呐 -是个值得托付的好男人
- My God. - I mean. Just a keeper.
你真幸运
You're so lucky.
真有爱
It's very sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得他真是个吸血鬼吗
Do you think he's actually a vampire?
塞斯·斯图尔特官方账号♥
正经好友的正经拜访 谢了兄弟 回见
...选了个不好惹的警♥察♥
...picked the wrong cop to mess with.
不错
Nice.
3房♥2卫 123平方米
4025美元 可租
6812美元 可租
6937美元 可租
也太贵了吧
Come on.
好吧
Ok.
价格区间 1000-1500美元
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
来做个了断
Came to settle a bet.
卡希蒂 抱歉 我没想让事情变成这样
Cassidy, I'm sorry, I did not want it to happen this way.
你们都出去 立刻就走
OK. I want you both out. Now.
好凶
Harsh.
我以为我们成为朋友了
I thought we were all becoming friends.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我们永远也不会是朋友
We're never gonna be friends.
卡希蒂 我们可以弥补这一切
Cassidy, we can fix this.
拜托 就给我们一分钟
Please, just... just give us a minute.
我给了你五年 卢克
I've given you five years, Luke.
五年
Five years!
让你意识到他是恶人
For you to realize that he is evil,
他不该成为你生活的一部分
and he shouldn't be part of our life,
但你却不肯信 我不能
and you won't learn, and I can't- -
我不能再给你一分钟了
I can't give you another minute.
我们的卢克就是这样
That's our Luke!
只能看到别人的善
Can only see the good in people.
闭嘴 达米安
Shut up, Damian.
拜托 我求你
Please, I am begging you.
让我们解释吧
Just let us explain.
-好吧 听着 -我想做 我的特技动作我来做
- OK, look. - I wanna do them, my stunts myself.
听着 逼真的舞台格斗的关键
Well, look, the key to good stage combat
-在于信任你的搭档 -我信任你
- is trusting your partner. - I trust you.
很好
OK, good.
-你信任我吗 -当然
- Do you trust me? - Absolutely.
我会控制动作 然后你 你就表演
I'm gonna control the action so then you, so you act
-你演得像是你在袭击我 -好
- you act like you're attacking me. - Ok.
-好了吗 -来吧 打我
- Ok? - Just go, go for it.
你是袭击者
You're the aggressor.
-天呐 -这拳非常棒
- Oh, shit! - That was a pretty good shot.
-抱歉 我太兴奋了 -没关系
- Sorry, I'm just pumped, you know? - Alright.
现在 我要从下面这样攻击
So now, I'm gonna come under like that.
-然后你就这样 -好的
- And then get you like that. - Ok.
然后当我做这个动作时 我会移♥动♥我的身体
And then when I go like this, I'm just gonna move my body,
我其实不会对你的手臂施压
I'm not actually gonna put any pressure on your arm.
-好的 -然后你就演出遭到攻击的样子
- Okay, okay. - And then you have to react to that.
-好的 -这就是关键 表演得让人信服
- Okay. - So that's the whole key, is you selling it.
该死的
Goddammit!
-太夸张了吗 -不会 很好
- Is that too much? - No, it's pretty good.
其实在现实生活中 如果你处于这个姿势
And then, in real life, if you ever get in this position,
你可以直接抬手弄断对方手肘
you can just totally blow out the guy's elbow.
-韧带和肌腱什么 -真的可以吗
- Tendons and ligaments and... - Would that actually happen?
当然 血就会喷涌而出
Oh, yeah, just come spewing out everywhere.
-我得去... -好的
- Just a... - Yeah, yeah.
这是 我要接这个电♥话♥ 抱歉
It is... I've just gotta take this for a sec, sorry.
-好的 -伊兹 你回来了吗
- Ok. - Izzy, hi! Are you back?
没错 我回来了 我已经回片场了
Yes, I am back, and I'm already back on set.
-你懂的 -我当然懂 拍不完的戏
- You know how it goes. - Yes. I do. It never ends.
我现在正和迈克尔对台词呢
I'm actually just running lines with Michael right now.
我们要好好叙叙旧
You and I need to catch up,
我们什么时候见面
when are we going to get together?
天呐 姐们儿 我们有好多要说的
Oh, my God, dude, we have so much to talk about.
我有激动人心的消息要告诉你
I have some exciting news for you!
他们会看见我的脚吗
Hey, are they gonna see my feet?
-不会 -好 能把雪地靴给我拿来吗
- Uh, no. - OK. Can I get my UGGs?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
快点说 免得待会儿他们叫我回去
Um, quickly, before they call me back,
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表