剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
皆大欢喜
第一季 第三集
绝对不要穿那件绿色夹克
Definitely not the green jacket.
别穿绿色夹克 别...
Not the green jacket. Not the- - uhh.
得快点了 不要
Gotta hurry. No.
衬衫 好了
Shirt. OK, let's go.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no.
不要迟到
Do not be late.
你有点自恋了 兄弟
You're in your head, man.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's Okay. It's Okay. It's Okay.
好的
Yes.
好了 你可以的 大兄弟
All right. You got this, man.
还好吗
What's up?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我可以的
I got this.
话说 你的课程方面怎么样
So, uh, how are- - how are your classes going?
真的很好
Oh, really, really good.
我在上一门特别棒的课
I, um, I'm taking this- - this great class,
我对之很感兴趣
something I'm really responding to.
是关于哲学和法律的课程
It's a class on philosophy and law.
-听上去很深奥 -是啊
- Sounds deep. - Yeah.
我觉得的确很深沉
I think it is deep.
我们要阅读罗纳德·德沃金写的《法律帝国》
We're reading a book called Law's Empire by Ronald Dworkin.
-好吧 -你听说过罗纳德·德沃金吗
- OK. - Have you ever heard of Ronald Dworkin?
罗纳德·德沃金啊 没有
Ronald, Ronald Dworkin, no.
不 没事的
It's- - It's OK.
-绝对没听说过 -我也没指望你听说过
- Definitely not. - Didn't expect you to.
那个 他是个哲学家 倡导的是
Um, yeah. He's an- - he's a philosopher, and an advocate for
人♥民♥正义的美德
the virtues of fairness of justice of the people,
但同时也要在法律许可的范围内
with the integrity of consistency within law
并遵守相应的原则
according to the adherence of principles.
那是当然 是啊
Oh, for sure. Yeah.
得有怎样聪明的头脑才能这么厉害啊
What a mindset you have to have, right?
从一个完全无助的人
To go from being completely helpless
到爬上全世界最雄伟的美誉山峰
to climbing the world's biggest proverbial mountain...
-最大的山 -去直视至高无上的力量
- Biggest mountain. - to looking the- - the almighty powerful
-直面对方 然后说 -是啊
- Straight in the face and say - - - Yeah.
-不 这是不对的 应该改变 -是啊 是啊
- No! This is wrong, it should be changed. - Yeah. Yeah.
-是啊 太了不起了 -那才叫充实的人生
- No, that's huge. - That is a life lived!
是啊 的确 真厉害
Yeah, that is. Damn.
所以我才...
That's why I'm...
所以我才想成为一名律师 所以...
That's why I wanna be a lawyer. So...
那很了不起 就像是...
That's incredible. Like,
你刚刚的描述真的太精彩了
that's a really great way of describing it.
我简直...
I'm...
你有没有...
Um, well, have you...
有没有在电视剧里演过律师什么的
have you ever played a lawyer on TV or...?
我有没有演过律师
Um, have I ever played a lawyer?
我试镜过一个律师的角色
I've auditioned for a lawyer, yeah.
不过最终没能拿下那个角色
Didn't get the part, um.
我接下来的一个角色 倒是属于执法部门的
I, actually, I am- - I am in law enforcement, coming up.
要在一部电影中演个警♥察♥
Uh, about to play a cop in a movie.
是啊 以前从没演过警♥察♥
Yeah, never played a cop before.
-恭喜啊 -谢谢
- Congratulations! - Thank you.
你要怎么为这样的角色做准备啊
How do you prep for a role like that?
我才刚拿到这个角色
Well, you know, I just picked it up right now,
不过我最近在看大量的油管视频
but I'm watching a lot of YouTube videos.
-油管视频啊 -看看当警♥察♥是什么样的
- YouTube, OK. - And just, like, seeing what it's like to be a cop.
我尤其关注的是
Like, I- - I try to, you know,
持枪动作的细节
be pretty meticulous about, like, how I hold a gun.
我可不想像这样 嘿 把手举起来
You know, I don't wanna be like, hey, put your hands up.
不许动 就像是...
Freeze! You know, it's like- -
然后就 砰砰砰地射击
Gotta be like, pew, pew, pew!
-不过... -如果你 抱歉
- Yeah, but- - - Um, if you- - I'm sorry- -
如果你不介意我这么问的话
If you don't mind me asking, um...
我也说不清 当名人是什么感觉
I don't know. What is it like to be famous?
比如在大街上都能被人认出来
To be recognized on the streets and...
感觉一定很奇怪吧
Must be weird.
别人觉得自己认识你 的确是很奇怪的感觉
It's weird when people think that they know you, right?
-是啊 -他们觉得自己真的认识你
- Yeah. - When they feel like they really know you.
-他们认识的是电视上的你 -是啊
- They know the TV you. - Yes.
-他们认识的是你在电视里的角色 -明白
- They know the TV version of you. - Gotcha.
但是 能让别人开心一下 感觉也挺好的
But, you know, it's also nice to make someone smile, you know?
你跟那些人合个影
You kind of, like, take a picture with somebody,
他们就会很开心
they're very happy.
但是
Um, but uh, yeah.
希望有一天我能有机会饰演律师
Hopefully I'll play that lawyer one day.
-我... -你 我相信你肯定可以的
- I'm... - You... I'm sure you will.
-你知道该联♥系♥谁寻求经验 -德沃金
- Well, you'll know who to call. - Dworkin!
-是我啊 -我会联♥系♥你的 联♥系♥德沃金夫人
- Me! - I'll call you. I'll call Mrs. Dworkin.
我明白你的调侃了
See what you did there.
-这是你的沙拉吗 -真的很好吃
- How's your, uh, salad? - It's really good.
谢谢你们二位今天能过来
Thank you both for coming today, OK.
我知道调解这事可能会让人压力很大
I realize that mediation can be a very stressful time.
所以如果能在开始前先达成一些共识
So, if we can go over a few agreements before we start,
会让整个过程变得迅速和容易 明白吗
this should be a quick and easy process, OK?
首先就是别对方没说完就抢着说
Let's agree to not, um, talk over each other.
要一个一个地说
And let's also agree to speak one at a time.
另外 在谈到对方
And let's also agree to speak about
或是跟对方说话时要保持尊重
and to each other respectfully.
明白吗 够简单吧
Yeah? Simple enough?
先从房♥贷部门说起吧
Uh, let's start with the mortgage.
我对于房♥子的事的确有一个想法
I- - I do have just one thing on the house.
我不知道这样能不能行得通
Um, I don't know if this would work,
但我总是觉得 或许可以
but I just was kind of thinking that maybe we could do,
有一段宽限期
like, some sort of, like, grace period,
在此期间 我可以继续住在那里
where I could- - I could stay there
慢慢把我的东西都搬出去
while I'm kind of moving all my stuff out,
-然后我们一起经历这个过程 -不好意思
- Um, and we go through this process- - - Sorry.
你...抱歉
You're s- - sorry.
你的意思是 我们继续住在一起吗
You're suggesting that we- - we live together again,
-住在同一栋房♥子里 -是的 你也住在那里
- Under the- - in the house? - Yes. You would be there, too,
我觉得那也是重点之一
and I think that would be kind of part of it,
这样就能给我们一些时间
is that it would give us time to...
来和解
kind of reconcile.
-或许不必走到离婚这一步 -杰瑞米
- You know, maybe this doesn't have to happen. - Jeremy.
我觉得这能给我们个机会好好谈谈这事
I just think it would give us a chance to actually talk about this.
我一个月来都没机会跟你说上话 现在...
I haven't spoken to you in a month, and now...
现在我们可以好好谈谈
And now we could.
-明白吗 -好了 好了
- You know? - OK. All right.
不如先谈别的吧
Why don't we move on?
-进入下一项 -好的
- To the next issue. - Sure.
棕榈泉的度假屋
The vacation home in Palm Springs.
杰瑞米 你 你何不
Jeremy, why don't- - why don't
跟我说说那边那栋房♥子的情况呢
you tell me the situation with the home there.
-不 那是她的房♥子 -好的
- No, its- - it's her place. Um. - OK.
我的确有个想法
I did have, like, a thought.
我只是想提出来
I just wanna throw this out there.
我不知道你们有没有听说过
I don't know, like, if you've ever heard of
类似调解休闲放松的情况
some kind of mediation retreat situation,
就是要调解的夫妻 离开本地 出城
where, like, the couple goes, you know, off site, out of town,
去一个中立的地方 放空大脑 仔细想清楚
to sort of a neutral place, you know, and just clears their head,
-然后慢慢解决问题 -你是...
- And starts to work things out. - Are you- -
你是在开玩笑吗
are you taking the piss?
-我不... -甚至你也可以一起去
- I don't- - - You- - you could even come, you know.
你也跟着去 我们在那边进行调解
You could come, and we could do this out there,
我觉得 那会有助于我们
and then I just feel like that could help us...
以某种方式破镜重圆
come back together in some way.
你还记得之前我们计划好
Do you remember when we had that- -
趁着一个周末去圣巴巴拉玩吗
that weekend planned to go down to Santa Barbara?
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表