剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
他真的很奇怪 我琢磨不透他
he's really fucking weird, I can't figure him out.
我也说不好 他眼神就很奇怪
I don't know, he's this odd look in his eye.
我喜欢怪咖导演
I love a weird director.
我知道 但不是好的那种奇怪
I know, but, like, not a good weird.
他是太奇怪了
Like, something, like, he's too weird.
他跟一家戏剧公♥司♥合作差不多有二十年了
And he's been working with this theater company for, like, 20 years.
然后突然之间
And then all of a sudden,
-我就从半路杀出来 -当然啊
- I'm just going to fucking fly in... - Absolutely!
成为这出戏的主演
and be the lead of their play?
对啊 你就是
Yes! Yes, you are.
我有种感觉 你知道我的感觉很准的
I have a feeling. You know what I'm like with my feelings,
而我对这个机会感觉非常好
and my feeling about this is that it's very, very, very good.
-但如果你见过那位导演 -你总是这样
- Yeah, but if you met this director. - You always do this!
别给自己打退堂鼓了
Stop talking yourself out of this.
你会成为一部出色戏剧的主演
You're gonna be the lead of an amazing play.
你会把自己置于舒适区之外
You're gonna put yourself outside your comfort zone.
你会尝试点变化 会很棒的
You're gonna shake things up. It's gonna be amazing.
-真的 -希望如此
- Yeah. - I hope so.
就是这样
It is!
-好吧 好吧 -我很为你高兴
- Alright, alright. - I'm really excited for you.
说到尝试新变化
Well, speaking of shaking things up...
什么
Yes?
我不确定你听说了没有
I wasn't sure if you had already heard...
我订婚了
I got engaged.
-你在逗我吗 -没
- Are you fucking with me? - No!
-这是嗑嗨时发生的事吗 -不是
- Was this when you were shrooming? - No!
-天啊 -就在旅行结束时
- Jesus! - It was right at the end of the trip.
-天啊 -很不可思议吧
- Oh, my God! - Right?
我想着杰瑞米应该告诉你了
I figured that Jeremy would've told you, but I- -
杰瑞米什么时候... 他知道了
When did Jeremy...? Jeremy knows?
我之前见过他了
I just saw him earlier.
天啊 他没跟我说
Holy shit. No, he didn't.
没跟我提
Failed to mention it.
也许他是想让我告诉你 太贴心了
Maybe he was letting me tell you, which is really nice,
-因为我跟他说了... -值得商榷
- because I also spoke to him about the... - Debatable.
订婚派对的事
...engagement party.
-好吧 -因为我想让你们去
- OK. - 'Cause I want you guys there.
操 来庆祝吧 我们要庆祝
Oh, fuck, let's celebrate! We're gonna celebrate this!
天呐 订婚这种大事可不是每天都有
Shit! It's not every day you get engaged.
-我也觉得 -还是在巴厘岛
- I know, right? - In Bali.
-提问 -瞧瞧啊
- Question. - Whoa, look at that.
你觉得它太大了吗
Do you think it's too big, though?
我觉得我可能会去把它缩减一圈
I think I'm just gonna get it reduced a little bit.
就一点点
I think just like a little bit.
不过真的很漂亮
It's really beautiful, though.
他从金伯利地区买♥♥到一颗澳大利亚钻石
He sourced an Australian diamond from the Kimberley region.
通常他们大部分
They normally just do like...
只出粉色钻石
pink diamonds predominantly,
但显然这是颗无冲突钻石
but, you know, obviously, it's conflict free,
而且而干净
and it's like, it's like clean.
完全没有瑕疵
I mean, like, there's no flaws in this.
我已经仔细看过了
I have seen, I have looked.
是一颗完美的钻石
It's a perfect diamond, so...
操 杰瑞米
Fuck, Jeremy!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你还有脸问我是什么意思
What do you mean, "What do you mean"?
我刚撞见了一个大马蜂窝
I just walked into a fucking hornet's nest.
你怎么能不告诉我伊莎贝拉订婚了
How do you not tell me Isabella's engaged?
这是敏感话题
It's a delicate subject, man.
我只是想着找到合适的时机告诉你
I just wanted to find the right time to tell you,
我又嗑嗨了
and I'm stoned...
我就想到这些
Uh, that's all I got.
下一次 有半点消息我也要知道
Little piece of information I'd like to know next time!
我绝对打算告诉你来着 我发誓
I hundred percent was going to tell you, I swear to God.
然后你替我保证会去参加订婚派对
And then you committed me into going to her engagement party?!
我只是想着如果我要去的话 你也会去
I just figured if I was going to go, then you would go.
你要去参加订婚派对
You're going to the engagement party.
不 你必须去
No, you have to go, man.
兄弟 我们六个月前刚分手
Dude! We just broke up six months ago.
想想吧
Think about it, man.
这能带来很多好处
A lot of good can come from this.
很多好处
A lot of good?!
是啊 这能显示出你更大度
Yeah, you can show that you're the bigger man.
你可以展现出你的强大
You can show your strength, you know.
也可以有个了结
You can get a little closure.
她能翻篇很好啊 你也能向前看了
Like, it's good that she's moving on, you can move on.
我不会去她的订婚派对
I'm not going to her engagement party.
-求你了 -你疯了 兄弟
- Please? - You're out of your mind, dude.
你知道我说的是对的
You know I'm right, man.
-我一点都不觉得你是对的 -你知道我是对的
- I don't think you're right at all. - You know I'm right.
不 我觉得你嗑嗨了
No, I think you're high.
我给你买♥♥了多肉植物
I got you a succulent.
你看过蓝色的多肉植物吗
Have you ever seen a blue succulent?
厕纸还是没买♥♥ 兄弟
We're still out of fucking toilet paper, man.
操
Fuck.
皆大欢喜
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表