剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
不 那只是个无心之失
No, man, that was an honest mistake.
-她们的年纪只有你一半大 -我当时只是在慢跑
- Like, half your age. - I was just on a... I was just on a jog.
我不知道我当时跑步的地方是哪里
I didn't know where I was running,
我不是本地人
I'm not from around here, man.
-我只是... -你觉得你长得很帅是吗
- And I just... - Hey, you think you got a nice face?
狗逼脸
Fuck face.
大狗 冷静 兄弟
Big dog, easy, man.
找容易得手的目标 兄弟
Low- hanging fruit, brother.
你♥他♥妈♥真是饥渴到不加选择了是吧
You gotta be fucking desperate, right?
放开我 你也是
Get off me. You too.
我要你放开我 听明白了吗
I need you to get off of me, alright?
-你们别来惹我 -你想现在走吗
- I need you to leave me alone! - Hey, you wanna go?
你想打架是吗 那我们就开打吧
You wanna fucking go? Let's fucking go!
别这样
Come on!
该死的 杰瑞米
Damn it, Jeremy!
我现在就准备好开打了
I'm ready to fucking go right now!
布拉德 布拉德
Brad? Brad!
卡莱布 还好吗 兄弟
Caleb! Whattup, brother?
真高兴能见到你
Good to see you, man!
妈的 老兄
Goddammit, dude!
-他整天玩推特 -就为了搞...
- He is on Twitter a lot. - Trying to fuck...
-本该能轻易掰断才对啊 -塞斯
- It was supposed to break. - Seth!
就是这家伙 这就是我之前跟你提到的家伙
This is the guy! This is the guy I was telling you about.
-蘑菇男 -是啊
- The mushroom guy! - Yeah!
有时候 有时候而已
Sometimes, sometimes.
有时候啊
Sometimes!
别跟我说什么有时候而已
Don't you tell me only "sometimes"!
-还记得去年一月时的事吗 -你别再到处挑架了
- Yo, you remember last January? - You stop fighting.
我没跟任何人挑架
I'm not fighting nobody!
我现在没找任何人打架
I'm not fighting anybody right now!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
拜托 老兄 你打算把我丢在里面吗
Come on, man. Gonna leave me in there?
你的做法真牛逼啊 杰瑞米
Real fucking slick move, Jeremy!
刚刚是他妈怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
你是想害我们被捕吗
Trying to get us arrested, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥是想害我被捕吗
You trying to get me fucking arrested?
我的天呐
Oh my... Sheesh.
你♥他♥妈♥带着可♥卡♥因♥乘飞机还不够糟是吧
It's fucking not bad enough that you fly here with cocaine,
就跟个白♥痴♥一样
like a fucking idiot.
你还试图引发酒吧混战 害我被捕
And then you try to get in a bar fight and get me arrested too?
好了 首先
OK, OK, first of all,
那家伙明显在欺负你
that guy was fucking with you, man.
你指望我袖手旁观吗
You expect me to just stand back and - let that happen?
我可以照顾好我自己 明白吗
I can fucking take - care of myself, alright?
-其次 -我可以照顾好自己
- Second of all, - I can take care of myself.
我带着可♥卡♥因♥飞来了这里 有什么大不了的
oh, I flew here with cocaine. Big deal.
你现在真的把自己封闭得太狠了
You're really locked up right now
你现在的思想过于偏执
You're in your own fucking head.
我会教教你如何享受美好时光
And I'm just trying to show you how to have a good time.
-享受当下 -教我如何享受美好时光
- Enjoy this time. - "Show me how to, have a good time," huh?
因为我来这里不是工作的是吗
Cause I'm not here to fucking work or anything, right?
我来这里领着薪水不需要工作
I'm not here to get paid to do a fucking job
不需要认真对待是吧
where I need to be taken seriously.
认真对待是吗
Taken seriously?
你想被别人认真对待是吗 塞斯·斯图尔特
You wanna be taken seriously, Seth Stewart?
那你为什么要接拍一部低成本的恐怖片
Then why are you doing a low- budget horror film,
还他妈叫什么《刺影者》
called fucking Shadow Stabbers?
我不是那个意思
Didn't mean that.
我不是那个意思
Didn't mean that.
这是部好电影
It's a good movie.
我相信你在里面一定演得很棒 塞斯
I'm sure you're really good in it, Seth.
对不起 兄弟 别这样
I'm sorry, man. Come on.
别这样 兄弟
Come on, man.
操
Fuck, man.
-对不起 -操
- Sorry. - Fuck.
你碰过我的喷泉吗
Did you touch my fountain?
我的喷泉怎么坏了
Why is my fountain not working?
我没碰
I didn't touch it.
就是要换电池了吧
Just needs new batteries.
-很简单的事 -不是
- It's simple. - No.
别把电池取下来
Don't take the batteries out of that.
它是插♥进♥墙里的
It's plugged into the wall.
放进...
Put...
拿着这个 把电池再放回去
Take this, put the batteries back,
把那东西放下
and put that fucking down.
操
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥太恶心了 你知道吗
You're fucking gross, you know that?
你会患红眼症的
You're gonna get pink eye!
恶心玩意儿
Fucking gross- ass kid.
操
Fuck!
-妈的 -你修好了
- Goddammit! - You fixed it.
妈的 妈的
Goddammit. Goddammit.
妈的
Goddammit.
你没事吧
You ok?
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
你♥他♥妈♥在撒尿呢
Fucking peeing, man!
操
Fuck.
我把喷泉修好了 爸爸
I fixed the fountain, Dad.
来自威尔明顿的问候
不 不 不 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no.
忘记加枫糖浆了
Forgot syrup.
操
Fuck.
你的宿醉情况 还好吗
How's that, uh, hangover?
痛苦不堪
It's pretty brutal.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜也是
I bet.
听着 兄弟
Hey, look man,
我得跟你说实话了
I gotta be honest with you.
你知道 我很高兴...
You know, I like to...
你也到这边来
to have you... down here right now, and, you know,
跟你在一起玩很愉快 但是
it's nice to... to be with you, but like,
我觉得你现在不适合在这里
I don't think it's a good time for you to be here.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我 我本来以为没什么的
I... you know, I thought it was gonna be all right,
但现在我们都在这里
but it's just now that we're kinda here,
我觉得 为了我们两个人好 最好还是...
I just, I think it's best for both of us if...
怎么
What?
你想让我走吗
You want me to leave?
你知道的 我...
Well, you know, I...
-我可以... -或许去个别的地方
- I can- - - Maybe just go somewhere else.
我知道你在理清一些头绪 而且
Look, I know that you are working through some stuff and,
显然 我会在有精力时支持你
you know, I'm obviously, I'm here for you when I can- -
抱歉 听着 如果是因为昨晚的事
Yeah, I'm sorry. Look, if this is about last night,
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
情况太失控了
It just got way out of hand.
-是啊 -我只是想支持你
- I know. - I was just trying to have your back, you know.
我不该去的 兄弟
I shouldn't have been in there, man.
我不该去的
I shouldn't have been in there.
你不该去酒吧吗
You shouldn't be in a bar?
-不是 -在你休息的时候
- No, man. - On your day off?
这有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
我是来工作的
I'm here to work.
如果你没来 我是不会去的
I wouldn't have been in there, if you weren't here.
明白吗
You know?
我不想给你说教
I don't wanna, like, lecture you here,
我也不是你♥爸♥
I'm not, like, your dad.
我只需要你 你现在去
I just need, you know, you to... to work through
-理清一些头绪 -你要我离开
- some stuff right now. - You need me to leave.
你要我走 没关系
You need me to go. Yeah, that's cool.
我想让你独自去理清一些头绪 懂吗
I want you to go work through some stuff on your own, you know?
不是去酒吧
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表