剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
红森林
Redwoods.
红森林吗
The Redwoods?
圣克鲁斯有一座森林
There's a grove up by Santa Cruz,
大概五六个小时能到
takes about five, six hours to get there.
-你觉得怎么样 -这才像话嘛
- What do you think? - Now you're talkin'.
呼吸点新鲜空气
Ah, a little fresh air,
闻闻树木的气味
Smell of tree.
我们沿途还可以在奥哈伊停留下
Hey, we could stop in Ojai on the way.
我们可以去探望朱迪和弗兰克
We could see Judy and Frank.
-同一吧 我们可以路程分为两段 -不 兄弟
- Yeah, come on. We could split up the drive. - No, man!
我们为什么要在奥哈伊停留
Why are we stopping in Ojai?
因为这段路程很长啊
Because it's a long drive.
我们先开几个小时去你父母家
We could just drive a few hours up to your parents' place.
我们可以在那里过夜
We could stay the night,
第二天早上再开几个小时就到了
and then we've only got a couple of hours to go in the morning.
你为什么想去探望我父母
Why do you wanna go see my parents?
我好久没见过朱迪和弗兰克了
I haven't seen Judy and Frank in forever.
这不是那种旅行 兄弟
Mm, it's not that kind of trip, man.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是想放空头脑 不是让头脑更困惑
I'm trying to clear my head, not cloud it.
你有多久没见过他们了
How long has it been since you even saw them?
-半年 -半年了吗
- Six months. - Six months?
我一直在工作啊
I've been working!
你的工作可没忙碌到那个程度
You haven't been working that hard.
我在外州工作了一个月
I worked for a month out of state.
他们距离这里就三个小时车程
They live three hours away,
结果你却半年都没见过他们了
and you haven't seen them in six months.
哇 老兄
Wow, dude.
他们赐予了你生命啊
They gave you life.
终于来了 我真不敢相信都半年没见了
Finally. I can't believe it's been six months...
你父母是抽大♥麻♥的 对吧
Your parents smoke weed, right?
老天啊
Oh, man!
路上怎么样 交通状况如何
How was the drive? How was the traffic?
还行吧 不算太糟糕
It was fine. Could've been worse, right?
-就周末而言算还行了 -瞧瞧你
- Yeah, for a weekend. - Look at you!
-终于来了 这么久才来 -我知道 我知道
- Finally, it took you forever. - I know, I know!
为什么搞了这么久啊
Why does it take you so long?
-拜托 -我现在来了啊 现在在了
- Please. - I'm here now. I'm here now.
-很高兴见到你 -真帅
- Good to see you. - Very handsome.
你啊 瞧瞧你
You, look at you!
-你一天比一天帅 -天 你的胡须更长了
- You get better looking every day. - Man, that beard's getting longer!
嘿 放下
Hey, hey, put that down.
-放下 -你要把我的行李也搬了吗
- Put that down. - You're gonna carry mine, too?
-你♥爸♥就这样 -很高兴见到你
- Your father! - Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Great so see you.
你们饿了吗
You guys, are you hungry?
-嗨 朱迪 还好吗 很高兴... -我挺好的
- Hi, Judy. How are you? Good to see - I'm good.
我最近稍微有点不舒服
You know, i've been a little under the weather.
-所以可能不太适合拥抱 -好的
- So, probably not a good time. - Oh, of course.
好的 没问题
Yeah, totally. Cool.
你这个要做的尺寸是65x75
Are you doing this one by- - 65 by, uh, 75,
还是65x95
or 65 by 95?
65x95 你觉得怎么样
65 by 95. What do you think?
天呐 而且还是两层吗
Man. And it's gonna be two stories?
没错 两层
Yes, two stories.
我觉得那个舞台上是有足够空间的
I think there's- - theres room on that stage
-可以做成两层 -是啊 不过稍微有点紧张
- To make it two stories. - Yeah. It gets tight there, though.
这边的高度可能会不够
You're gonna run out of height up here.
肯定能想办法放得进去
We'll be able to make it work.
这样就好了
There you go.
你知道我还要做点什么吗
And you know what else I'm gonna do?
就在这里 为洗浴场景搭建的布景
Right here, for the shower scene,
我要让主角全♥裸♥出演
I'm gonna have the lead actor be nude.
他会裸着身子洗澡 就跟伦敦那边的做法一样
He's gonna shower nude. Just like they do in London.
-认真的吗 -认真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
就跟西区剧院的做法一样
Just like they do in the West End.
你 你要让他露屌♥吗
You're- - you're gonna show his dick?
-是阴♥茎♥ -就在这里裸♥露♥吗
- His penis. - Ok, so, you're gonna have it right here?
-没错 就这里 -你似乎不...
- Yes, right there! - You don't have- -
-你知道这是谁的位子吧 -我知道
- You know who sits right here, right? - I do.
-那是威尔森夫人的专属座位 -我知道
- That's Mrs. Wilson's seat. - I know that.
-你知道威尔森先生出了什么事吧 -我知道
- And you know what happened to Mr. Wilson, right? - I do.
-他去世了 -我知道
- He's dead. - I know that.
-他今年去世的 -没错
- He died this year. - He did.
好吧 所以现在她可能是一个人坐在这里
OK, so now she's gonna be sitting, possibly by herself,
也可能是跟她的某位女性好友一起
or with another one of her lady friends from the home,
-就在第一排 -我知道你什么意思
- In the front row... - I know where you're going with this.
就直接面对着一根屌♥
...right in front of a dick.
-是阴♥茎♥ -抱歉 是阴♥茎♥
- It's a penis. - I'm sorry, a penis.
威尔森夫人知道她将看到一根阴♥茎♥吗
Does Mrs. Wilson know she's gonna see a penis?
-因为她需要知道 -我觉得我们
- 'Cause she needs to know. - I think we need
别再担心威尔森夫人了
to stop worrying about Mrs. Wilson.
重点不在于威尔森夫人
It's not about Mrs. Wilson.
你懂这点的 你是个演员 你是个艺术家
You know. You're an actor. You're an artist.
如果想要出彩 就要大胆
If you wanna be great, you gotta be bold.
大胆就意味着要冒险
Being bold means taking chances.
-那... -冒险意味着有生命活力
- That's- - - Taking chances means feeling alive.
我要在这个剧院
I'm taking chances in this theater
在这版《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》中冒险
with this production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
宝贝 一定会性感到爆♥炸♥的
And, baby, it's gonna be hot.
其实 你知道吗
Yeah. You know what?
你害怕了
You're afraid.
那才是根本原因
That's what this is about.
-小杰 -你好啊
- Oh, Jer! - Hey.
我在欣赏...
I was just taking in the, uh...
名人堂吗
The hall of fame?
是名人墙 没错
The- - the wall of fame, yeah.
这些 都是他参演过的戏剧吗
This is- - are these all the plays that he's done?
是啊 没错
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
你正在看的那个
Oh, the one you're looking at.
《仲夏夜之梦》 他演过四次帕克
Midsummer Night's Dream. He played Puck four times.
他会唱歌♥吗 还是说他...
Can he sing? Or he- - is that- -
-这些真的是... -他唱起歌♥来跟夜莺一样动听
- I mean, are these even- - - He can sing like a nightingale.
他太出色了
He's incredible.
那真是了不起
That's- - that's amazing, man.
是很多年前的事了吧
Goes way back, huh?
他...
Well, he's a...
他比丹尼·凯出色 这是肯定的
He beats Danny Kaye, that's for sure.
-谁 -丹尼·凯
- Who? - Danny Kaye.
-歌♥舞明星 -好吧 抱歉
- Song and dance man. - Oh, OK. Uh, sorry.
你过得怎么样 弗兰克 一切都还好吗
How are you doing, Frank? How's everything going?
-挺好的 挺好的 -是吗
- Doing well. Doing well. - Yeah?
你在教的那门课怎么样
How is the, uh, the class that you're teaching?
叫什么来着 那个...
What's it called again? The, um...
-谢谢你对这个感兴趣 -关于灵长类动物的
- Well, thanks for taking interest! - About the primates?
没错 没错 叫《我身体里的猴子》
Yeah, yeah. It's just "The Monkey in Me."
-《我身体里的猴子》 -没错 那门课现在很好
- "The Monkey in Me"! - Yeah, no, it's going great.
那是对我们人类的研究
It's... it is the study of us.
你明白吗
You know?
因为当我看着你时 我看到的是...
'Cause I look at you, and I see...
就像...
like,
吼猴和蜘蛛猴的结合体
a howler monkey mixed with a spider monkey.
因为你身材修长
'Cause you're long,
很柔软灵活
you know, you're lithe.
我可以看到你...
I can see you...
在树梢灵巧地穿过
just tearing through the treetops.
-你这么认为吗 -是啊 是啊
- You think? - Yeah, oh, yeah, yeah.
挂在树上荡来荡去
Swing from some trees, I guess.
你知道我最近在做些什么吗
Hey, you know what I've been doing?
你有没有吹过玻璃
Have you ever blown glass?
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表