剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
当时我们的婚姻之路走得很不顺
When we were in a really rough patch,
我们本来打算一起度过三天的美好时光
and we were gonna just spend three days together, you and I.
我们订了个很棒的酒店房♥间 一切都安排好了
We'd got a- - a beautiful hotel room and everything all organized,
结果你跑去参加动漫大会了
and then you, actually, you went to Comic- Con,
你和塞斯 临时改变行程
Seth, didn't you, at the last minute?
那次是...拜托
That was- - Come on.
你知道我有多爱动漫大会
You know how much I love Comic- Con.
-那简直... -你说起话来跟个小孩一样
- That's like- - - You sound like a child.
想象下 我觉得我们还没准备好进行调解
Imagine... I- - I don't think we're ready for this.
她不理解 真的
She doesn't understand, totally,
-我觉得很困惑 -这事 阿丽莎 我真的...
- that I feel confused - This, Aleesha, I really- -
我觉得杰瑞米不肯认真对待这事
I really don't think Jeremy's willing to take this seriously.
他可能觉得 这事纯粹是个笑话
I think he thinks that I'm, sort of, this is all a bit of a joke!
不 我只是困惑不解 好吗 我搞不懂
No! I'm just confused, OK? I'm confused.
因为我觉得我就犯了一次错 好吗
Because I feel like I screwed up one time, all right?
-我就犯了一次错 突然间就... -就一次错吗
- I screwed up one time, and all of a sudden... - One time?
-我们就来到这个陌生人的办公室 -就一次吗
- we're in this office with this stranger- - - One time?
无意冒犯 你是个很了不起的女人
No disrespect, you are wonderful, wonderful woman,
布鲁姆女士 是叫阿丽莎吧
Ms. Broome. Aleesha, is it?
打住吧 杰瑞米 你在胡说八道好吗
Just stop, Jeremy, you're babbling! OK?
那不是第一次了 你一直在羞辱我
It's not the first time! You've been humiliating me.
你一直在获取其他女人的关注度
You've been feeding off attention from other women,
就当着我的面啊 持续一年了都
right in front of my face for a year, now.
-一年... -如果你想告诉我
- For a y- - - And if you wanna tell me
就那么一次 这让我觉得
that it's just been one time makes me feel
你认为我是个蠢货 认为我不知道
like you think that I'm stupid and that I'm not aware
你做过的其他那些过分的事
of all the other things that you've done.
我不该被这样对待 杰瑞米
I don't- - I just deserve better than this, Jeremy,
我就..
and I just...
-对不起 -好了
- I'm sorry. - OK.
好了吗
Ok?
我觉得今天至少有一项内容可以解决
I think we can get at least one win today.
一个...
A...
经典电影海报收藏品
vintage movie poster collection?
是 那些都是我的
Yeah, those are mine.
那些都是你的吗
Those are yours?
我们大概从七年前开始收集这些海报
We started that collection about seven years ago.
前四张海报是你作为礼物送给我的
You got me the first four posters as a gift.
是的 我们这些年你来我往
Yeah, we've gone back and forth over the years,
互送那些超棒的电影海报
giving each other these fantastic movie posters.
-它们并非都是你的 -就是我的啊 你这是...
- They're not all yours. - They are. What are you- -
你提起这事就像...
And you're just bringing these up like a- -
-你都不喜欢《异形魔怪》 -那张归你了
- You don't even like Tremors. - Keep the Tremors!
-《异形魔怪》的海报归你 -够了
- Keep the Tremors. - That's enough.
我觉得我们可能少了一步程序
I think we may have missed a step.
我觉得在你们进行调解前
I think there may be some emotional work
需要先处理一下情绪的问题
that needs to be done before you get to the mediation process.
我绝对不会把《小精灵》海报给你的
I'm definitely not giving up Gremlins.
我不想要《小精灵》海报
I don't want Gremlins.
-好吧 -谢谢
- OK. - Thank you.
你觉得这东西能卖♥♥出多少钱
How much do you think I could get for these?
-这双耐克鞋 -这鞋怎么了
- These Shox. - What about 'em?
你觉得我能卖♥♥出多少钱
How much do you think I could get for 'em?
我 我也不知道
Oh, I don't- - I don't know.
我真的没什么概念
Uh, I really have no idea.
我都找不到了
I can't even find them.
-让一下 -这东西呢
- Excuse me. - What about this?
-什么 怎么了 -这个宝丽来相机
- What? What about it? - Like, Polaroid thing.
你觉得我能卖♥♥出多少钱
How much do you think I can get for it?
我从没在易趣网上卖♥♥过旧东西 所以...
I have never sold anything on eBay before, so...
这个东西呢
What about this?
我不知道 你...
I don't know. Are you, um...
-这一定相当贵 -你没事的吧
- That's gotta be pretty expensive. - Are you gonna be OK?
-你一个人 没事的吧 -当然
- Here all by yourself? You alright? - Yeah.
我知道你会卖♥♥掉这么多东西
I know you're gonna be selling all this stuff
这很好 但是 你懂的
which is great, but, you know,
也抽点时间出去玩玩吧
try to find some time to, like, go out at some point.
比如去徒步旅行 去野外稍微感受下
Maybe go on a hike, get out in the wilderness a little bit.
锻炼一下会对你有好处的
A little exercise will be good for ya.
好的 我不会有事的
Yeah. I'll be all right.
话说 这是我的吗
Hey, is this- - is this, uh, mine?
-还是你的 是什么东西 -那是我的
- Or is this your? What is this? - Oh, that's- - yeah, that's mine.
-那是什么东西 等等 -就是...
- What is that? Wait, hang on. - It's, uh...
是关于法律的书籍 我最近才买♥♥的
It's just like a book about law. I just picked it up.
我那天跟莎拉料到了这方面的东西
I was talking about it, uh, the other day with- -with Sarah,
她谈到的很多东西
and there was like a lot
都是我无法理解的 所以...
that I really didn't understand that she was talking about. So.
我就跑去买♥♥了几本法律方面的书
I went and picked up a few law books.
这是你给莎拉买♥♥的吗
You bought this for Sarah?
我不是给她买♥♥的
I didn't buy it for her.
我是买♥♥来自己看的 这样我跟她才有共同话题
I bought it for myself to read so I can talk to her.
这似乎需要大量的精力才能看懂
That seems like a lot of work.
是啊 我是说...
Well, yeah, I mean...
我喜欢她 但我不知道她喜不喜欢我
I'm into her, but I don't really know if she's into me.
-她... -她当然喜欢你 兄弟
- She's, uh... - Oh, she's into you, dude.
-她可比我聪明多了 -拜托
- Ah, she's a lot smarter than me. - Oh, come on!
-我没那么聪明 -这话太荒唐了
- I'm not that smart. - That's ridiculous.
-她比我聪明太多了 -她真的喜欢你 兄弟
- She's a lot smarter than me. - She really likes you, man.
我能理解她为何不想跟我交往
I can understand why she wouldn't want to date me.
你不能再这么遍贬低自己了 兄弟
You gotta stop doing this to yourself, man.
我在努力了 我买♥♥了好几本书
Well, I'm trying. I picked up a few books,
但我都看不明白这本书在讲些什么
but I don't really understand what's going on in this one.
你有一颗充满渴望的心 那是你能付出的东西
You have an eager mind. That's what you have to offer,
那比任何东西都要宝贵
and that's worth more than anything.
谢谢你的安慰 我 我得走了
That's nice, man. Well, I gotta- - I gotta go.
-我走了 -好吧
- I'm out. - OK. All right.
我没事 我不需要帮助
I'm good. I don't need help.
-不用 我可以的 -没事 没事
- No, dude, I got it, man. - It's fine. It's fine.
别这样啊 我有很长时间都无法见到你了
Come on, dude, I'm not gonna see you for a while.
-好吧 -让我送你出去吧
- OK. - Let me walk you out.
-东西都带了吗 -是的
- You got everything? - Sure.
好的
Ok.
注意点这个吉他
Just watch the guitar.
-斯图尔特 -在
- Uh, Stewart? - Yeah.
抱歉 我迟到了 我知道
Sorry, I'm running late, I know.
放上去 我们... 好吧 你放上去了
There you go. Let's- - yeah, you got it.
-回头见 兄弟 -好的
- Later, buddy. - Alrighty.
-谢谢 -如果你需要什么就告诉我 好吗
- Thanks. - Let me know if you need anything, OK?
我在晚上也会把手♥机♥铃♥声♥开着
I'll keep my- - I'll keep my ringer on at night
以防你有什么需要 好吗
in case you need anything, OK?
-照顾好你自己 -当然 兄弟
- Take care of yourself. - Yeah. For sure, man.
杰瑞米
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我不知道 你还好吗
I don't know. How are you?
我 算不上好吧
I've- - I've been better.
你需要 你需要过来
Do you need to... do you need to come
再拿点东西走 还是...
and pick something else up, or...
不 不 我就不来了
No, no, I'm, uh... I'm good.
好吧 那是 有什么事
Uh, OK, so what's- - what's up?
我想为调解过程中发生的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for that mediation.
那都是我的错
That was, uh, that was my fault.
没事 谢谢 我很感激你这么说
It's OK. Thank you, I appreciate that.
这不容易 杰 没事的
This isn't easy, J. It's- - it's all good.
听着 我准备好再试一次了 我这次会表现好的
Look, I'm ready to try again. I'll be better this time.
好的 我来安排
OK, I'll set it up.
谢谢 杰 谢谢你打过来
Thanks, J. Thanks for calling.
没事 也谢谢你 我是说...
Yeah, thank you. I mean...
没事 到时候见
Yeah, I'll see you then.
好的 再见
OK. Uh, bye.
你们店里有威士忌吗
Do you have any whiskey here?
一
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表