剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
就是安慰安慰塞斯
Ooh, just talkin' Seth down off a ledge.
他今天非常不顺
He had, uh, a pretty shitty day.
-他碰见伊莎贝拉和她的新男友了 -好惨
- Ran into Isabella with her new guy. - Shit.
他会没事的 你知道他的性格
Uh, he'll be fine. You know what he's like.
他不能再给自己施加那么大的压力了
He's just gotta stop putting so much pressure on himself.
你知道那个男人吗
Did you- - did you know about this guy?
知道 她跟我提过
Yeah, like, she told me about him.
我真的得挂了 杰
I really gotta go, J.
他们叫我去准备了 我不能打电♥话♥了
They're calling me to set. I can't- - I can't talk.
好 你什么时候收工
Oh, okay. Um, what time are you off?
我们的进度落后非常多
We're so- - we're so behind.
我至少要在这待到凌晨3点
I'm gonna be here till, like, three AM at least
所以别等我 知道吗
so don't wait up, okay?
好 在挂电♥话♥之前 我想说
Yeah, hey, I just- - before you go, I wanted to say, um,
对不起
I'm- - I'm sorry, if, uh,
我们之间的关系最近有些不对劲
things have been a little bit off between us lately.
我只是 我最近
I've just- - I've been
头脑不太对劲 但是
in a weird headspace but
我很期待和你一起
I am really looking forward to this weekend,
好好享受这个周末
spending some quality time
让我们回到步调一致的状态
getting back on the same page, you know?
好 好 好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
听着 别担心我
Listen, don't worry about me, just, um...
今晚和塞斯好好玩 陪着他
Have fun with Seth tonight, you know, just be there with him
我真的要挂了
And, um... I really got to go.
他们现在在叫我 我之后再跟你说 好吗
They're calling me now. Um, I'll talk to you later, okay?
好 爱你
Okay, love you.
操
Oh, fuck!
我们一直在用一美元纸币吗
We've been using a one?
-是啊 -一美元纸币吗
- Yeah. - A one dollar bill?
是啊
Yes!
天啊 好恶心啊 拜托
Jesus, use a- - that's disgusting. Come on.
-用这张一百的 -一百的
- This is a hundred. - A hundred?
-是啊 -不是吧你
- Yeah. - Really?
用一美元的不好 不能用一美元的
That's, like, bad for you. You don't want to use a one.
-但你觉得用一百的就好多了吗 -是啊
- But a hundred is better for you? - Yeah.
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
给 你吸那条多点的
Here, you have that little more right there.
我们能喝一杯吗
Can we take another shot?
-想点祝酒词 -祝...
- Think of something to- - - Uh... to, um...
-我要把这个喝了 -好
- I'm gonna take this. - Okay.
我本来很期待步入30岁
Like, I- - I was looking forward to being 30.
我觉得那是我的转折点
I think that's my point.
我期待30岁因为我感觉
I was looking forward to being 30 because I feel like
我在20多岁时期的一切都会结束
everything from my 20s was gonna be done.
我会把我在20多岁时的所有经验和时光
I'm gonna take all the experience, all the time that I had in my 20s,
都应用到30岁后
apply it to my 30s.
更有见识 更老练
Be that much more knowledgeable. And more experienced.
更成功
And more successful.
或许满30岁只是缓慢意识到
Maybe being 30 is just slowly but surely realizing
你什么都不懂
that you don't know fucking anything.
不 那是20多岁时的情况 哥们
No, that's your 20s, dude.
你在20多岁期间学到了什么
What did you learn in your 20s?
如何不搞砸
How not to fuck up.
如何不搞砸
How not to fuck up?
不做傻事
Not to do dumb shit.
好吧 倒也是
Oh, well. Yeah.
不做蠢货
Don't be an idiot.
是啊 或许这就是你该学会的东西
Yeah. I guess that's what you're supposed to learn.
平庸并不好
Mediocrity is not good.
我不想要平庸 我不想做个平凡之人
I don't want mediocrity. I don't want to be mediocre.
不尝试就不会失败
You can't fail if you don't try.
那是谁
Who's that?
她最好的朋友
That's her best friend.
谁是最好的朋友
Who's best friend?
那是卡珊德拉最好的朋友
That's Cassandra's best friend.
-那是她朋友 -嗯
- That's her friend? - Yeah.
她们今晚在一起
They're together tonight.
-现在吗 -嗯
- Right now? - Yeah.
叫她过来
Call her over.
才不要
Fuck no.
-让她过来 -不 不 不
- Bring her over. - No, no, no, no, no.
快 我此刻太需要了
Now. Dude, I need this right now.
-拜托 -你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
- Come on! - You fucking kidding me?
-拜托 -我前几天才惹了麻烦
- Come on! - I got in trouble the other day
因为我把餐厅的窗户开了一整夜
because I left that window in the dining room open overnight
雨水都飘进来了
and- - and rainwater got in.
-我知道 她很漂亮 -拜托
- I know, she's beautiful, she's beautiful. - Come on.
为什么不...
Why don't we just- -
我们何不出去见她们
why don't we just meet them out? Why don't we meet them out?
-不 不要 不要 -这是解决办法
- No, no. No, no, no, no, no. - That's the solution.
她们本来就要出门
They're already going out.
-她们不想过来 -不不不
- They don't want to come over here. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们出去去找她们玩
We'll just go over there and hang out with them.
不会有事的
It'll be totally- - It'll be fine.
-我们一起喝几杯 然后我就回家 -打住
- We'll all have a couple drinks and I'll come home. - Stop!
我现在不想公开露面
I'm not going out in public right now.
-为什么 你戏好多 -看着我
- Why not? You're being so dramatic, dude. - Look at me.
看看我 我现在看上去
Look at me. Does this look like somebody
像是想要去公共场合的人吗
who wants to be in public right now?
-我整个一团糟 -不
- I'm a fucking disaster. - No!
我嗑了可♥卡♥因♥ 我会当众流血
I'm on cocaine. I'm gonna bleed in- - in public.
我可不想在好莱坞流鼻血
I don't want a nosebleed in Hollywood.
太俗套了
What a fuckin' cliché, dude.
我不想变得俗套 我们能...
I don't want to be a cliché. Can we just- - ?
-能不去吗 -你今天操了一个枕头
- Can we not? - You fucked a pillow today.
抱歉 这话说得有点太狠了
I'm sorry. That was below the belt.
抱歉 抱歉
Dude, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, man.
我 就想和你喝点酒
I... want to just drink some liquor with you.
请几个朋友过来 塞斯的朋友
Like, to have a couple friends over. Seth's friends.
出于某些原因 如果安德莉亚哪天发现的话
For some reason, if Andrea ever finds out,
就说她们是塞斯的朋友
they're Seth's friends.
但如果我惹上麻烦
But if I get in trouble,
我就把锅甩给你 可以吧
I'm blaming it on you. That's cool, right?
你不会惹上麻烦的
Well, you're not gonna get in trouble.
但如果惹上了的话 就是你的...
All right but if I do, it's your- -
-就怪你 -别跟她亲热就行
- It's on you. - Just don't hook up with her.
你能不抱着打炮的目的跟女生说话吗
Can you talk to a girl without hooking up with her?
-当然可以 -那就好
- Yeah, of course I can. - Okay, that's fine.
这算哪门子问题
What kind of question is that?
我不知道 我
Well, I dunno, dude. I- -
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I am sorry.
我无意冒犯你
I didn't mean to offend you.
安德莉亚会在凌晨3点收工
Andrea's gonna be over at three AM.
-知道了 -凌晨3点
- Okay, okay, okay. - Three AM.
知道了 知道了
Okay- okay- okay- all- right- all right- all- right...
你叫她们过来 我们一起玩玩
So, you invite 'em over. We just hang out.
我们就 一次愉快的聚会 操
We just- - it's a nice, like, fuck! Man,
我需要一点女性朋友的陪伴
I need some female companionship for a little bit.
我们就跟一些女孩一起玩玩
We just hang out with some girls for a little while.
然后让她们在2点离开
And then we make them leave at two. Two.
12点半
Twelve- thirty.
1点半
One- thirty.
1点离开
They leave at one.
他们走了
And they're gone.
你知道
You know...
我只是...
You know, I just...
谢谢你请我们过来
Thanks for having us over.
刚才很好玩
That was, yeah. That was really fun.
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表