剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
谁在问啊
Who's asking?
皆大欢喜
第一季 第一集
永生
你不用起来的
You don't have to be up.
是吗
Oh yeah?
待在家里
Stay home.
和你一起待在家里吗
Stay home, with you?
是啊
Yeah.
然后看一整天的漫画书吗
And read comic books all day?
是啊
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
那我这就告诉他们我不去了
I'll just tell them I'm not coming.
你可以稍微迟到一点点
You can just be a little late.
我已经迟到挺久了
I- I'm so late.
谁在问啊 谁在问啊 谁在问啊
Who's asking? Who's asking? Who's asking?
只是 我真的太...
It's- - I'm just so- -
没事的 真的
It's okay. Yeah.
-我还没完全醒过来 -当然
- I'm still waking up. - Sure.
但是沉睡感会过去的 我们还是可以做
But it will go. It'll go. We'll do it.
文斯
谁在问啊
起始台词
谁在问啊
Who's askin'?
我真得走了 我迟到太久了
It's- - - I've gotta go. I'm so late.
我得走了
I have to go.
那个 我需要我的手臂
Yeah. I need my arm.
我需要带着我的手臂去工作 谢谢
I need to take my arm to work. Thank you.
好吧
Okay...
我还没完全醒过来 没什么精神
I'm- - I'm still waking up. It's just- -
不 没事的
No, no, it's fine.
我迟到太久了 杰 我真得走了
I'm just- - I'm so late, J. I gotta move.
操
Fuck.
谁在问啊
Who's asking?
谁在问啊
Who's asking?
兄弟 还好吗
Hey, man. What's up?
我马上就要出发了
Uh, I gotta leave here pretty soon.
大概一小时后就能到你那边
Should be, uh, up there in an hour.
好吧 挺好的
Okay. Cool.
来跟你过台词
To... run lines.
是哦 没错 当然
Yes. Right, right. Of course.
你收到剧本了吧
You got the sides, right?
我周一用电邮发给你了
I emailed them to you on Monday.
是的 当然 我收到了 收到了
Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got 'em. I got 'em.
-这剧本很棒 兄弟 角色很酷 -是啊
- It's a cool script, man. Cool role. - Yeah.
说真的 应该是个好片子 我很激动
Yeah, no, should be a good one. I'm excited.
是啊 应该激动
Yeah, you should be.
好了 兄弟 过来吧 我们赶紧做事
All right, man. Get over here. Let's get into it.
好的 待会儿见
All right. I'll see you in a bit.
等下 杰 杰瑞米
Oh, hey, Jere- - Jeremy.
别吸毒吸嗨了
Don't be stoned.
-当然了 -好的
- For sure. - Fine.
-是 当然了 -待会儿见
- Yeah, of course. - Later.
好的
Yeah.
瞧瞧有什么好素材
What do we have here?
你好 卡珊德拉
Hello, Cassandra.
操
Fuck!
杰瑞米
Jeremy!
塞斯:
别打飞机了 赶快来开门
操
Fuck!
照片里的这个人戴着眼镜呢
The guy in this photo is wearing glasses.
我昨晚没戴眼镜
I wasn't wearing glasses last night.
新年快乐 教练
Happy New Year, Coach.
-演得很好啊 -是吗 怎么样
- That was good. - Yeah. How's that?
挺好的 很稳
Yeah, yeah. It was good. It was solid.
有没有那种...
Is that, like,
就是 我希望 在结尾的时候
Like, like, I want- - was the ending,
有没有 力量收得很紧
like, laser- - like, focused in.
是啊 弄得我都有点不舒服了
Yeah. I was a little uncomfortable almost.
-真的很棒 -那就好
- It was good. - Oh, good.
那意味着 我的表演是有力的
That means, like, I was carrying the power.
是啊 大概我唯一想提出的意见
Yeah. I guess that was my only, like note, um,
就是
is that...
有一次你说了
there is, like, one time when you say,
两遍"不是吗"
uh, you say "Wouldn't it" twice.
先说了"不是吗" 然后
"And that wouldn't it" And
你好像又说了一遍"不是吗"
then I think you said "Wouldn't it" Again.
你能念下那句台词吗
Can you read the line?
"你喜欢你看到的这情形吗
"You like what you see?
我这样直视你的眼睛
Wouldn't it just be phenomenal
直接招供 是史无前例的
for me to look you right in the eye and confess?
不是吗
Wouldn't it?
给你省了很多艰辛的工作和时间
Save you all this work and time.
-史无前例 对吧 -说了两遍"不是吗"
- Phenomenal, am I right?" - Two "Wouldn't its"?
-是啊 说了两遍"不是吗" -明白 明白
- Yeah, two "Wouldn't its." - Gotcha, gotcha.
关键就在于最后一句台词要怎么表现
It's just all about the delivery of the last line
-深入进去 然后... -没错
- Settling back into that and then - Yeah.
再跳脱出来 所以...
getting out of there, so...
最后一句台词有点像是陷阱 不是吗
That last line is kind of a trap, isn't it?
有点吧 可能是 但只要我用心...
Well, a little bit, it can be, as long as I'm committed- -
我们再试试别的表现方法吧
Well, let's just try some different choices.
试试内心很悲伤的感觉 明白吗
Try it like, you're, like, sad. Inside. You know?
新年快乐 教练
Happy New Year, Coach.
我觉得需要有点...
I feel like there needs to be, um, like...
让你的角色有点痛苦的感觉 就像是...
A little pain to your charac- - like, okay,
-试试看就像是... -好吧 或许...
- so try it like you... - All right, maybe- -
试试看就像是...
try it like you just- -
就像是你刚刚被蜜蜂蛰了一下
like you just got s- - like, stung by a bee.
但你试图掩饰这种疼痛 将疼痛内在化
But you are trying to hide the pain, like, internalize the pain.
就像把剧烈的痛苦内在化
Like, internalize, like, that's some intense pain.
新年快乐 教练
Happy New Year, Coach.
我还是觉得你第一种表现方法最棒
I think the first way you did it was great.
-这场戏里的吗 -是啊
- In the scene? - Yeah.
-是什么表现方法 -我也不知道
- When was that? - I dunno,
-我只是想刺♥激♥你多给出一些表演形式 -好吧
- I just wanted to try some new motivations. - Okay, okay.
但是你表现得很棒 很放松
But you're good. You- - you loosened it up.
-你表现得很棒 -好吧 那再试一次
- You're good. - All right, let's do it again.
你也应该参演这部电影 兄弟
You should be going in on this, man.
你打给你的经纪人说了这事吗
Did you call your reps about it?
没有 毕竟我...
Nah, I mean, I'm not- -
我总不能突然跑去参加电影的试镜
I just can't jump back into it with, like, a feature audition.
我已经很久没参加过试镜了 兄弟
I haven't auditioned in a long time, dude.
我觉得你脱离这个行业的时间越久
I feel like the longer you're out of the game,
就会越生疏懈怠
the more rusty you're gonna be.
好吧 我也说不清
Yeah, well, I don't know.
也不一定就是这样
That's not necessarily true.
我觉得如果我现在去演戏
I mean, I feel like when I go in there now,
他们只能看到《永生》里的卢克
all they see is Luke from Eternal.
为什么要抗争固有印象呢
Why try to fight that?
何不等过段时间人们的印象淡了再说呢
Why not just wait until some time has passed, you know?
你现在赋闲在家就是这个原因啊
That's exactly what got you in the room though.
再说 都已经 都已经过去五年了
It's also, dude, it's been- - it's been five years.
电视台已经不再播那部剧了
Like, the show's off the air.
操 五年啊
Fuck. Five years.
你需要让观众们看到你 马上看到你
People need to see you and they need to see you now.
你得拿出作品让大家看
You gotta get in rooms.
好吧 或许你说得对
Yeah. You're probably right.
或许你说得对 我会再投身这个行业里的
You're probably right. I'll get into it again,
只是 这次就算了
just, you know, not this time.
这是你的大戏 兄弟 以你为主
This is all you, dude. This is all you, buddy.
安德莉亚去哪儿了
Where's, uh, where's Andrea at?
她去射击了
She's shootin'.
-是吗 -是的 她去摄制棚了
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. She's down at the studio.
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表