剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, you weren't here yet. We just had 'em on Tuesday.
你们想吃寿司吗
Do you- - do you want some sushi?
好像没有寿司的选项
I don't think they have sushi.
我们知道 寿司不在菜单上
Oh, we know, it's actually not gonna be on the menu.
我们会派个人 事实上 你会派个人去买♥♥
We'll send somebody- - actually, you'll send somebody out.
两份毛豆 一份放大蒜 一份不放
Two orders edamame, one edamame with garlic, one without.
-我... -要三个彩虹香辣金枪鱼寿司
- I... - There should be three rolls of rainbow spicy tuna.
-一些三文鱼寿司 -事实上
- Some salmon nigiri- - - Actually,
不不 食物让我抓狂
no, no, no the food is freaking me out.
让我抓狂 谢谢你 琳赛
It's freaking me out. Thank you, Lindsay.
我们很无礼吗 我们刚才很无礼吗
Were we rude? Was that rude just now?
不 我们没有无礼
Nah, we weren't being rude.
-你确定吗 -是啊 我们很客气 我们给她吃的
- Are you sure? - No, we were being nice. We offered her food.
我们不会成为那种明星吧
Well, we're not gonna be like those guys?
不不不 永远不会的
Oh, no, no, no. We'll never be like that.
停
Cut!
拍到了吗
You get it?
-是的 看上去不错 -棒
- Yeah, it looks good. - Yes!
成了
That's it!
不 我觉得很棒
No, I thought that was good.
-很好 干得好 -你敢信这些人有多离谱吗
- Good! Good work! - Can you believe these guys, man?
一帮小混♥蛋♥
A bunch of little dicks.
就连那女孩也是混♥蛋♥ 女混♥蛋♥
Even that girl's a dick. She's a girl dick.
你知道她做了什么吗
Do you know what she did?
她让她的狗在我办公室里拉屎
She let her dog shit in my office.
还不是硬的那种屎 是拉稀那种屎
It wasn't like a hard poop, it was a goddamn diarrhea poop.
-我不得不清理干净 -那太糟了 伙计
- And I had to clean that shit up. - That's terrible, man.
-对了 我叫卡莱布 -你好 卡莱布
- I'm Caleb, by the way. - Hey, Caleb.
-你好 -很高兴认识你
- How are you doing? - Nice to meet you
你表现得很好
You're doing a great job, by the way.
我只想让你知道这一点
I just wanted to let you know that.
谢了 兄弟
Oh, thanks, man.
我以为我要
I thought I was gonna have, like,
死得会更壮烈一点呢
a little bit more of, like, a heroic death.
-是啊 -结果他们就...
- Yeah. - And then they just like...
把这只浣熊带进来了 然后
brought this raccoon in, and it just...
它咬了我 我就...
mauls me, and then I'm...
不过你表现得很好
You did great with this, though. I mean...
被浣熊咬演得很逼真
as far as raccoon maulings go.
-剧本里没写这个情节 -看上去棒极了
- This was not in the script. - It looked great.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我睁眼死了吗
Did- - I did, like, the open eyes?
-我看到睁眼了 -行吗
- I saw the open eyes. - Good?
吓人 很吓人 但效果很好
Creepy, it was creepy. But it was great.
你应该跟我们一起出去玩
You should come out with us.
你这周末应该跟我们一起出去玩
You should come out with us this weekend.
我们要出去喝酒
We're gonna go out drinking.
你喝酒吗
You drink?
听上去确实感觉不错
I do like the sound of that right now.
-很高兴认识你 -我也很高兴认识你
- Hey, nice meeting you. - Very nice to meet you.
-回头见 -好的
- We'll see you later. - All right.
干得好 兄弟
Nice work here, man.
能给我安排个送水的片场助理吗
Can I get a P. A. with water on set, please?
他知道那只浣熊花了四千块吗
Does he know that the raccoon was $4000?
别乱玩那只浣熊了 四千块呢
Hey, don't fuck up the raccoon, it was $4000.
好
Ok.
很高兴再次见到你们
It's good to see you back.
欢迎来到最终调停环节
Welcome to your final mediation session. All right?
如我们之前所说
Uh, as we went over before,
安德莉亚 目前在住的房♥子归你
uh, Andrea, you will keep the main house?
打断一下
Excuse me, um.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想把场面
I'm- - I don't wanna make this, uh...
搞得更难堪
harder for anyone than it needs to be.
我知道我错了
I know I was wrong.
所以我们就...
So, let's just...
我会签好一切需要签的文件 这样就能
I'll sign whatever I need to sign and we can- -
速战速决了 所以...
we can finish this off. So...
安德莉亚 你觉得怎么样
Andrea, how do you feel about that?
行 行 那样就太好了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, that'd be good.
谢谢你 杰
Thanks, J.
那好
Ok.
再次重申 目前在住的房♥子归安德莉亚
Once again, Andrea will keep the main house.
棕榈泉的度假屋也一样
And the vacation home in Palm Springs.
我们正在等搭建布景呢
Oh, we are, uh, currently between setups at the moment.
所以我就干点他们花钱让我♥干♥的事 也就是等待
So, I am doing what I get paid to do, which is wait.
真有趣
Riveting!
所以你今天在拍什么 大明星
So, what are you shooting today, Pacino?
剧情里发生了点...
Well, uh, did get into, uh...
一点争端
bit of an altercation.
所以我的角色一整天都躺在血泊里
Um, so my character is laid out in a pool of blood all day.
你死了吗
You're dead?
也许吧
Maybe.
你绝对死了
Oh, you totally die!
一定要是睁眼死啊
Make sure it's an open- eye death.
我很爱看睁眼死
I really like open eye deaths.
睁眼死
Ah, open- eye death.
记下了
Noted.
听着 我很抱歉要挂电♥话♥了
Look, I'm really sorry I have to do this
但我真的有很多工作要做
but I have a lot of work to do.
我得开工了
I gotta jump off.
不过谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thanks for calling, though.
祝你死得顺利
And, uh, good luck with your death.
谢谢 好吧
Thank you. All right.
等等
Wait a minute.
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉 你还在吗
Sarah, are you still there?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉 你还在吗
Sarah, you still there?
在
Yes.
有一场
There's a, uh,
《一级恐惧》的特别放映
a special screening of- - of Primal Fear happening
就在几周后 你看过那电影了吗
in a couple of weeks. Have you seen it?
劳拉·琳妮演的 律师们 当然看过
Laura Linney. Lawyers. Of course!
"真有你的 马蒂"
Well, good for you... Marty.
那是电影里的台词
That's, yeah, that's a quote. I- - I, um...
我想问你想不想跟我一起去看
I was wondering if you wanted to see it with me.
或许吧
Maybe.
好
Ok.
那我等你同意
I'll await the yes.
你真是职业等待师
Professional waiter.
再见 大明星
Goodbye, Pacino.
再见 劳拉·琳妮
Goodbye, Laura Linney.
可爱
Cute.
你记得珍妮吗
Do you remember Jenny?
我那个朋友珍妮
You know, my friend Jenny?
记得 记得
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
她做了一个
She did this, um,
社交媒体卖♥♥T恤的活动
t- shirt social media thing,
赚了很多钱
and made, like, quite a lot of money.
看起来没什么难度
I don't- - I don't think it's that difficult.
-卖♥♥T恤就行吗 -对 只需要
- So, you just sell t- shirts? - Yeah, you just- -
是的 就卖♥♥...
Yeah, you just- - you just, um...
我觉得你只需要去见见活动负责人
I think you just go down and meet the guy,
然后选择《永生》的图案
and then you just pick some Eternal artwork
拍几张照片 然后就都...
and take a few photos, and then it's all sort of, you know,
通过社交媒体分发了
taken care of through social media, and I mean...
-是吗 -我也不知道
- Yeah? - Just thought- - I don't know.
一部分钱会用作慈善
A percentage of it goes, you know, to charity, and it's- - it's...
那挺好的 你能...
That'd be cool. Can you...
你能帮忙联♥系♥一下吗
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表