剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
我最近手头有点紧
I'm kind of in a hard place financially,
我想知道我能不能多拿15%
so, I was wondering if I could take more like 15%.
你想少捐点给慈善
You wanna give less to the charity?
我觉得这不是好主意 不过
I feel like that's not a good idea, but...
-这样算不上好 -好吧
- It's not great. - OK.
看上去不太好
It doesn't look good.
好
OK.
-准备好开卖♥♥了吗 -好了
- Ready to sell this shit? - Yeah.
好了 我们要拍几张照
All right, we gotta take a couple of photos.
-亮个相 -好的
- Be. - OK.
-这就对了 -是吗
- There you are. That's it. - Yeah?
王者风范 棒极了
Monarchs, they're great.
往胸上放点
Give a little, like, like a little chesty.
-就这样 -对
- There you go. - Yeah, yeah.
-你很高兴 -超爱的 往下一点
- You're happy. - Love it. Down a little bit.
胳膊往下
Arms down.
卢克队 对吗
Team Luke, right?
不 你看上去棒极了
No, you look great, you look great!
-好 谢了伙计 -你看上棒极了
- Cool. Thanks, man. - You look great!
谢了 伙计们 很感谢
Thanks, guys, appreciate it.
开始吧
All right, let's do it!
再往外靠一点
Lean a little further out.
再歪一点 再歪一点
Lean deeper. A little deeper.
-这张太适合做交♥友♥网♥站的头像了 -不错
- This is gonna be a great Tinder profile. - Cool.
这太棒了 来点詹姆斯·迪恩的范儿
This is great. Give me your best James Dean.
-你是个演员 你知道他 -是的
- You're an actor. You know him. - Yeah.
-这就对了 -好了
- There we go. - There it is.
-对 凌乱一点 你很愤怒 -性感眼 魅惑一点
- Yeah, messy. You're angry! - Sex eyes! Sex eyes!
-你很倦怠 对 -魅惑眼神
- You're jaded. Yeah. - Sex eyes.
-胸 再秀点胸 -瞧瞧这个
- Chest. More chest? More chest? - Look at this.
我们推销的是卢克
We're selling Luke. It's Luke.
秀出卢克最佳的一面 回想一下
Give me your best Luke. Think- - think- - think back.
后仰一点 让我们看清T恤
Lean back. Lean back so we see the shirt.
很好 开卖♥♥吧 为慈善耍帅
Yeah, let's sell it. Doin' it for charity!
我们之后会选出用哪一张 没关系
We should figure out which one, later. Doesn't matter.
-我们应该会搞定 -没关系
- Yeah, we should- - we should figure that out. - It's fine.
你参加过蛋糕节食吗
Have you ever done the all- cake diet?
还有蛋糕节食这种事吗
There's an all- cake one?
全是蛋糕 你只能吃蛋糕
It's just all cake. It's all you eat.
每周二吃一片蛋糕
Yeah, you eat one slice of cake every Tuesday.
天啊 斯蒂文是我朋友
Oh, my God, Steven is my homie!
我跟他大学时一起住了两个月
I lived with Steven for two months in college!
什么
What?
人也很好 你很善良
Good people, too. You're kind.
有才又善良
Talented and kind.
我从来没
I have never ever
-拍过低成本恐怖电影 -是啊
- Had a low budget horror movie... - Yeah.
涉及许多鬼魂和杀戮的
involving patches of shade and killings.
他们一会儿就到
Well, they'll be here for a while.
-看上去是的 -我想是吧
- Looks like it. - Guess so.
我们得去过一遍我们的戏份了
You know, we have got to go over our scene.
好吧
Oh, all right.
-好吧 -好
- OK. - All right.
-好 -祝你们玩得开心
- OK. - You have a good time.
坚持住
Hang in there.
我们明天见
We'll see you tomorrow.
说真的
Seriously, though.
我喜欢浣熊突然出现
I like the raccoon sort of coming out.
你们介意我搭你们的出租车走吗
Hey, do you guys- - do you mind if I catch a cab with you?
不 来吧
No, come on!
你真的很好
You're really nice.
走吧
Shall we?
多么美妙的夜晚
What a wonderful evening.
-你们太棒了 谢谢 -我们知道
- You guys are awesome. Thank you. - Yes, we know.
-谢谢你 -你棒极了
- Thank you. - You're awesome.
-不不不 那是你的 -收下吧
- No, no, no. That's yours. - Keep it.
-真的吗 -我不需要
- Oh, really? - It's- - I don't need that.
-很棒 -我有许多呢
- It's great. - I have plenty.
-在你走之前 -我们有个小礼物给你
- Before you go. - Got a little something for you.
一点点小心意
Got a little somethin' somethin'.
-给你 -这是什么
- There you are. - What is this?
-那是支票 朋友 -给你的
- That's a check, my friend. - Made out to you.
两千五的支票
Twenty- five hundred big ones.
才过了几分钟 我们就卖♥♥了两百件
We sold 200 of those bad boys just in the last few minutes.
-是啊 你上热门了 -拍照过后这一会儿吗
- Yeah. You're trending. - Just since the photo shoot thing?
-#卢克队 -你们真不是闹着玩的
- Hashtag Team Luke. - You guys were not kidding.
-当然不是 -太快了
- No! - That was so fast!
你看见我们的办公室了吗
Have you seen our office?
-多大啊 -我是营销天才
- It's fucking huge! - I'm a marketing genius!
-我能兑现 -对 是你的
- I can cash this? - Yeah. It's yours.
天啊
Oh, my god, man!
-太谢谢你了 -好了
- Thank you so much! - Oh! Oh, all right.
-好吧 -我真的很感谢
- Um, OK. - I really appreciate that.
你们不知道这对我的帮助有多大
You guys have no idea how helpful this is.
-太好了 -我得走了 忙死了
- Great. - I gotta go. Really busy.
-好 -杰森 很荣幸认识你
- OK. - Jason, such a good pleasure.
-很高兴认识你 -棒极了
- Yeah, good to meet you. - It's great!
-是杰... -棒极了 卢克队
- It's, uh, it's Jer- - - Wonderful. Team Luke!
-是啊 -话题
- Yeah. - Hashtag.
猜猜谁要去威尔明顿了
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表