剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表
- It's- - it's Cassidy. - Cassidy, oh.
-这就对了 -好了
- There you go. - All right.
晚安 小子们
Good night, you two.
晚安
Oh, hey, good night.
走了 别烦他们了
Come on. Leave the guys alone.
-我爱你们 -做个好梦
- Love you, guys. - Sleep tight.
晚上愉快
Have a good night.
-相机拿上 -晚安
- Take your camera. - Good night.
-谢谢你的睡袋 -客气
- Thanks for the sleeping bag. - You bet!
-真不错 -这玩意要怎么关上
- That's nice. - How do you close this thing?
那是丝绸的吗
That's silk?
这是睡袋
It's a sleeping bag, man.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
想玩玩吗
You wanna hang out?
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
玻璃...
The glass...
兽 兽 兽群
menegg- - menager- - menageray.
天啊
Oh, man.
动物的胃里
"Animals have s- - secr- - secretions
-有分泌物 -你能别念了吗
- In their stomachs." - Dude, will you stop, please?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快睡觉
Just go to sleep.
我喝了一罐红牛
I drank a Red Bull.
你能把灯关上吗 拜托 杰瑞米
Will you shut off the lights, please. Jeremy?
不是声控开关的
It's not a clapper.
真扯淡
Ohh, this is bullshit.
你拿的什么
What have you got there?
蘑菇
Mushrooms.
-致幻蘑菇吗 -一些
- Some magic mushrooms? - Some...
-那种蘑菇吗 -是的 致幻蘑菇
- Like mushroom mushrooms? - Magic mushrooms, yeah.
你打算放到我的三明治里
You were gonna put that in my sandwich?
是的
Well, yeah.
你想用蘑菇让我嗨起来
You were gonna roofie me with mushrooms?
拜托 就一根茎
Come on. Just a little stem.
我说不好
Yeah, I don't know, man.
我不确定这是个好主意
I don't- - I don't know if that's such a good idea right now.
为什么
Why not?
我有很多事情要忙
Well, I've got, like, a lot of stuff going on, you know.
有很多扰乱我思绪的事情
I've got, kind of like a lot of things clouding my brain.
我感觉吃下这个会毁掉这次旅行
I feel like that's a recipe for a bad trip.
不 这正是吃致幻蘑菇的目的
No. That's the whole point of doing mushrooms,
你才能清理你的思绪
so you could clear your head of all that stuff.
我感觉应该先清理思绪
You know, I feel like you wanna clear your mind,
然后再吃蘑菇
and then you take some mushrooms.
不 反过来才是
No. No. It's the other way around, isn't it?
-干杯 -旅行愉快
- Cheers. - Have a nice trip.
-还是好恶心 -很恶心
- They're still gross. - They're still gross.
能再抹点果酱吗
Can we put some more jelly on it?
当然
Sure.
有感觉了吗
You feel it yet?
没有
No.
有感觉了吗
Are you feeling it, yet?
没有
No.
我们可能还得再吃点
I think we need some more.
-那个 -好
- That one? - OK.
有感觉了吗
You feeling it, yet?
没有
No.
我也没有
Me neither.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey, little buddy.
这里只有你和我
It's just you and me out here.
香蕉
Banana.
你是帕克
You're Puck.
什么
What?
你在舞台上 兄弟
You're on stage, dude.
你演的是帕克
You're Puck.
如果我们这些精灵冒犯了您
If we shadows have offended,
请你们这样想 一切便情有可原
think but this, and all is mended.
这种种幻景的显现
You have but slumbered here,
不过是梦中的妄念
while these visions did appear.
这虚幻的主题不过是场梦
This weak and idle theme, no more yielding but a dream.
各位 请不要过于怪罪
Gentles, do not reprehend,
如果允许 我们会悔过
if you pardon, we will mend.
我是一个诚实的精灵
And, as I am an honest Puck,
如果我们有幸
if we have unearned luck
逃过惩罚
now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,
我们会很快改过自新
we will make amends ere long- -
不然你就叫我是个骗子
else the Puck a liar call.
好了 祝各位晚安
So, good night unto you all.
请把手伸给我 如果我们是朋友
Give me your hands, if we be friends,
再次请求你们的宽恕
and Robin shall restore amends!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes, man!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你演得太好了 太好了
That was so good! That was so good!
绝了
That was amazing!
-太精彩了 -我感觉到了
- That was amazing! - I feel it, man!
-我感觉到了 -太不可思议了
- I feel it! - That was incredible!
-你要去演那部戏剧 -我要出演
- You're gonna do the play? - I'm gonna do it!
接那部戏剧
Do the play!
接那部戏剧 兄弟
Do the play, man!
菲利普·范吉尔莫
Phillip VanGilmore!
我来了
I'm coming!
妈的 妈的
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
你没事吧
You OK?
这里有点滑
It's a little slippery.
走这边吧
Let's go this way.
我们也身处熔炉之中
We're in the furnace, too.
你明白吗
You know?
很炙热
It's hot.
但这就是我们...
But that's how we...
锻造自己的方式
shape ourselves.
成为我们想成为的那种人
You know, what we want to be.
对吗
Right?
我觉得我一直在找理由拒绝
I feel like I'm always looking for reasons to say no.
你明白吗
You know?
我不能再像个矫情的贱♥人♥一样了
Like, I need to quit being a little bitch.
我一直在满地打滚
I've been wallowing.
自怨自艾
Feeling sorry for myself.
我不能再这么混♥蛋♥了
I should stop being such an asshole.
你不是混♥蛋♥ 兄弟
You're not an asshole, man.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, man.
你也不是矫情的小贱♥人♥
You're not a little bitch.
真的吗
Really?
真的
No.
我要去演那部戏剧
I'm gonna do the play.
那部戏剧会成为
And it's gonna be the best fuckin' play...
洛杉矶小剧场上演的最精彩的戏剧
Los Angeles Small Theater has ever seen.
我要重新开始试镜了
I'm gonna start auditioning again.
真的吗
Yeah?
杰瑞米·戴维斯 重返演艺圈
Jeremy Davis, back in the saddle.
太好了
Fuck, yeah.
太好了
Fuck, yeah.
天要黑了
It's getting dark.
我们该回车里了
We should go back to the car.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
好
All right.
我站不起来了
I don't think I can stand up.
我帮你 把玻璃杯给我
I got it. Here, give me your glass.
我的腿软弱无力
Just so, my legs are so weak.
上坡 操
Oh, uphill. Fuck.
你吃了一整包吗
Did you eat that whole bag of it?
没有
剧集 | 皆大欢喜(2021) | 导航列表