剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
我在这里工作已经
Um... I've been here--
-这里面有香菜 -有好几年了
- There's cilantro in this. - ...for a few years.
-你知道我不喜欢香菜 -然后...
- You know how I feel about cilantro. - And, um...
香皂
Soap.
这喝起来还不够辣
It's not feeling spicy enough.
简单地说就是应该给我
The simple fact is that I deserve--
我的天啊 西莱丝特 我实在是很...
My God. Celeste, I am so s...
我想说 对此我也一样觉得
Um, that is to say, this was generally regrettable...
很遗憾
by me.
小黛
Hey, Stell.
美女
Oh, hey, lady.
今天可是周一啊
It's Monday.
-是吗 -对啊
- Is it? - Yeah.
我们总是周五来做手足护理的
And we always get our mani-pedis on Fridays,
过去两年里我们都是隔一周的周五
like we've been doing every other week for the past two years.
一起来做
Together.
我想说既然今天我来了
Well, I guess since I went today,
那我以后就改成每隔一周的周一来
I'll be going every other Monday from now on.
自己来就好
By myself.
这应该不会是
This wouldn't happen
因为那天吃早午餐时我们给茱尔斯
to have anything to do with us giving Jules advice
出主意的事而置气吧 是吗
the other day at brunch, would it?
没有 当然不是
No, of course not.
我们只是两个真心为朋友着想
We're just two girls who want the best for our friend
但也能完全尊重彼此不同意见的女生罢了
but totally respect each other's differing opinions.
你简直说出了我的心里话
I could not have said it better myself.
不管怎样 但愿你足部护理舒服得飞起
Anyhoo, uh, I hope your pedicure is amazing.
我祝你中午用餐愉快
Oh, well, I hope your lunch is incredible.
我希望你晚上能过得像真的生日那样
I hope tonight feels like your actual birthday.
拜
Bye.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
回见
Ta-ta!
茱尔斯
Hey, Jules.
史黛拉 我准备好出国了
Stella, I think I'm ready to leave the country now.
我已经穿了四件长款内衣了
Oh. I already have four pairs of long underwear on.
感觉穿太多了
This feels like a lot.
你知道大多数人
Do you know that most people
从来都没见过日本雪猴吗
have never met a Japanese snow monkey?
这让我觉得好难过
Which makes me so sad.
然后再想起日本雪猴 我就又很开心了
Then I think about a Japanese snow monkey, I feel happy again.
我可不怎么开心
I'm not feeling so great.
亲爱的 我知道你怕麦迪逊生气
Sweetie, I know you're worried that Madison is gonna be upset
因为你听了我建议却没听她的
that you went with my idea instead of hers.
我是说这一大堆衣服 不过 你说的也是
Oh, I meant all the layers, but, yeah, I mean,
我才刚刚重新步入麦迪逊的生活
I just came back into Madison's life.
如果我不顾她的建议 又再次消失
I don't know if a great first move
我真不知道这样做好不好
is to just ignore her advice and disappear again.
麦迪逊把所有工资都花在物质上了
Madison spends her entire salary on stuff.
这种时候你就应该扪心自问了
It's times like these where you need to ask yourself,
你是想成为书的主人 还是故事的主角呢
do you wanna buy the book or do you wanna be the story?
我想要少穿两件衣服
I wanna be wearing less tops.
那我们只剩最后一件风雪大衣了
We just have one last parka to try on
毕竟你不想到了穗高岳后
'cause you don't wanna get to Mount Hotaka
才发现穿的外套不够合身吧
and find out your last layer doesn't fit.
快去快去
Scoot, scoot.
涨薪的事谈的怎么样了 打破天花板了吗
How did the raise go? Shatter that glass ceiling?
薪资没涨 不过还真的打破了东西
No raise, but definite shattering.
你试得怎么样了
How's it going in there?
挺合身的 我要脱掉了
Um... it fits. I'm taking it off now.
史黛拉
Uh... Stella?
让开点 乔西
Give me space, Josh.
这招你已经试过了 布兰顿
You've already tried that, Brendan.
如果内部结构卡住了
If the mechanism is jammed,
反着拉只会让它卡得更紧
reversing it's only gonna make it worse.
也许我们应该直接把它割开
Um... maybe we should just cut it off.
把这热纤维保暖高科技品割掉
Cut thermal fiber polar tech?
祝你好运 对这高级材料我实在下不了锯
Good luck. Can't compromise that material with a chainsaw.
史黛拉 如果我死了
Stella, if I die,
千万别让我穿着这大衣下葬
please don't let them bury me in this parka.
茱尔斯 冷静点 好吗
Hey, Jules, stay calm, okay?
紧张会让身体更加膨胀
Panic makes the body expand.
好吧 大家都往后靠 雄鹰童子军来了
All right, everyone stand back. I'm an Eagle Scout.
大家都知道你没拿到编织徽章 布兰顿
We all know you never got your basketry badge, Brendan.
你们俩 别吵了
You guys, please.
好吗 贬低布兰顿不会显得你更优秀 乔西
Okay? Bringing Brendan down isn't gonna lift you up, Josh.
我真心求你们赶紧把我从这大衣里弄出来
I'm literally begging you to get me out of this coat.
好吧 我动手前 请先提供下你的信♥用♥卡♥
All right, before I do, I'm gonna need a credit card.
税后价395元
That's 395 plus tax.
什么 你在耍我吗
What? Are you shitting me?
你想注册参与返利活动吗
Oh, do you wanna sign up for our rewards program?
这单不能打折 不过之后就可以有九折的...
It won't be 10% off this purchase, but it will be 10% off--
赶紧给我脱掉
Just get this off me!
我挺喜欢我们这新的相处方式
I like this new thing we're doing
我一进门你就尖叫
where I enter and you scream.
这互动方式还挺好玩
It's a fun dynamic for us.
还有 你是刚经历了趟魔鬼滑雪之旅吗
Also, did you go on, like, a really bad ski trip?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
不知道 就是想来看看
I don't know. I just thought I would pop by.
-杰瑞米 -今天是周一橄榄球之夜
- Jeremy. - It's Monday Night Football?
好吧 你以后如果要过来
Okay, you've gotta give me a heads-up
要提前先跟我打声招呼
if you're coming over here.
茱尔斯 拜托 我又不是没看过
Jules, c'mon, it's nothing I haven't seen before.
我也很想脱♥光♥光的
I'm happy to get naked, too,
如果那样能让你更自在的话
if that'll make you more comfortable.
谢谢 不了 现在已经没有裸体内容
Thank you, no. No naked-naked stuff is done now,
因为你已经... 解除订阅了
now that you've... unsubscribed.
我知道这里是你家
Look, I get that this is your place,
但是你说我可以暂住在这里
but you did say I could stay here
找到地方再搬出去 所以如果是这样
till I figured out my next move, so if that's the case,
我们得设立一些界限
there have to be some boundaries.
好吧 抱歉 只是 雷蒙娜快被我逼疯了
Okay, I'm sorry. It's just... I'm driving Ramona crazy. Okay?
要是她家茶几也像这样
Well, I mean, if her coffee table looks anything like ours,
我能理解 用高乐士湿纸巾擦擦不行吗
I could see why. It's called a Clorox wipe.
婚礼快到了 她整个人都变成了怪物新娘
She's a total bridezilla basket-case with the wedding coming up.
你也了解她
I mean, you know her.
我能不能先住在沙发上
Can I please just stay on the couch until you leave?
什么 住这里
This? Here?
难道不会有点...
Well... Isn't that gonna be a little, um...
尴尬吗
weird?
完全不会 你肯定很快就能找到新住处了
Not at all. I mean, I'm sure you're close to finding a place
在那之前 我们都是成年人
and until then we're both mature adults.
就像普通室友一样
It'll be like we're roommates.
我们可以当柏拉图式室友
You know, just totally platonic roommates.
回见 室友
See you later, roomie.
小茱 我是不是把手♥机♥落在里面了
Hey, Juju, did I leave my phone in there?
对
Yes.
对 落下了
Yes, you did.
茱尔斯 我的瑜伽老师去泰国度蜜月的时候
Jules, listen, on my yoga teacher's honeymoon in Thailand,
她和她老公不小心开着吉普敞篷车
her and her husband accidentally killed a baby elephant
撞死了一头小象
with their Jeep convertible.
天哪 你为什么要跟我说这个
Oh God, why would you tell me that?
我就是想想出一件事
I was trying to think of something
跟你和西莱斯特见面一样糟糕
that was almost as bad as your meeting with Celeste.
让你好受点
I'm making you feel better.
谢谢
Thanks.
我已经暂停了对西莱斯特事件的难过情绪
I had temporarily suspended being upset about the Celeste thing
因为我有新的事情要难过
so I could be upset
我前男友居然想跟我当"柏拉图式室友"
that my ex-boyfriend wants to be "Platonic roommates."
他不能这样对你
He cannot treat you like that.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表