剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
而你想闯入我们疏远闺蜜
you wanna crash our estranged best friend's
前男友姐姐的婚礼
ex-boyfriend's sister's wedding?
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
没 我只是觉得我们身体互换了
No. No, I just think we body-swapped
感觉很棒
and it's real fuckin' awesome.
我不是想破坏 伊兹 麦迪逊
Not to throw a wrench in Operation "How Izzy, Madison,
史黛拉夺回茱尔斯行动
and Stella Got Their Jules Back,"
但我们能没有车 我们看着也像鼹鼠人
but we don't have a car and we do look like mole people.
是的
Yeah.
借来的东西
Something borrowed.
你要结婚了 激动吗
So, you stoked to be married?
老公 再来拍点照片 快
Husband! More photos! Now!
我喜欢你的裙子
I like your dress.
还有五个人跟我穿一样的衣服
That line only works when there aren't five other people
你这话可没用
wearing the exact same thing.
听着 防晒霜的事我很抱歉
Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the sunscreen thing.
我太混♥蛋♥了
That was shitty.
带Y的梅丽莎在哪
Where's Melyssa with a Y?
我今早醒来的时候她就不在酒店房♥间了
Well, she wasn't in our hotel room when I woke up this morning,
但她有给我发短♥信♥
but she did text me
萨尔萨舞教练带她去开沙滩车了
that the salsa instructor was taking her ATVing.
我们都是约会全明星
We're both such dating all-stars.
没有走到一起真是奇迹
It's a wonder this didn't work out.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry it didn't.
我不
I'm not.
之前和你交往的我 我不想再做她了
The person I was with you, I don't want to be her again.
是因为
Is it because...
有别人吗
Is there somebody else?
嗯 是的 有三个
Yeah. There is. Three of them.
昨晚以后 我以为你们不想和我打交道了
After last night, I figured you wanted nothing to do with me.
不敢相信你们回来了
I can't believe you came back.
茱尔斯 我们的友谊算不上完美
Look, Jules, our friendship is far from perfect,
我知道我们有时会让彼此抓狂
and I know we all drive each other crazy sometimes.
-很多时候 -已经形成模式了
- A lot of the time. - It's a pattern.
但对我来说是值得的
But it's worth it to me.
茱尔斯 见到你们真是惊喜
Jules! What a pleasant surprise to see you girls!
柯林 茱尔斯和伊兹在我办公室工作
Colin, Jules and Izzy work in my office.
这是麦迪逊·麦克斯韦
And this is Madison Maxwell,
她是几个月前救了我们的公♥关♥明星
she's quite the rising PR star who saved us a few months ago.
你好 我叫柯林·布鲁克斯博士 幸会
Hi, my name is Dr. Colin Brooks. Nice to meet you.
也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
失陪下
Excuse me.
茱尔斯 你是坐飞机还是开车来的
So, Jules, did you fly in or drive?
开车
Um, drove.
传统的公路旅行
Oh, good old-fashioned road trip.
柯林和我 去年夏天在意大利租了辆菲亚特
You know, Colin and I, we rented a Fiat last summer in Italy
我们从佛罗伦萨开车到...
and we drove from Florence to, um...
亲爱的 那个有葡萄园的小镇叫什么
Oh, honey, what was the name of that town with the vineyard?
伦敦
London.
不 在意大利 柯林 你没有吃你的银杏吗
No, in Italy, Colin. Did you not take your ginkgo biloba?
我想给你介绍的韦斯一家在那呢
Oh, there are the Weisses that I wanted to introduce you to.
茱尔斯 很高兴见到你 我得去挨个见人了
Jules, it was good seeing you. Gotta go do the rounds.
快来 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
-你好 我要一杯酒 -祝酒吗
- Hi, I need a drink. - Making a toast?
不 我不发言
No, I'm not speaking.
你就想这样结束吗
So, this is how you wanna leave it?
你确定你没有想说的话吗
You really sure you don't have anything to say?
我们确实认识 对吗
We do know each other, don't we?
以前认识 但我不确定了 娃娃脸
We used to, but I'm not so sure anymore, Dollface.
别叫我娃娃脸
Don't call me Dollface.
我有话对你说
I have something to say to you.
你刚让我最好的朋友心碎
That was my best friend whose heart you just broke,
她不应该被骗
and she did not deserve to be lied to,
站在你身旁的女人也不该被骗
and neither does the woman standing next to you.
我懂你为什么撒谎
Look, I get why you lied.
你让自己陷入了一个
You got yourself into a situation
你害怕说出真♥相♥的境地
where you were terrified of telling the truth,
因为你知道你的行为是错的
because you knew what you were doing was a mistake.
不过去他妈的
But fuck that!
去他妈的害怕困难的事情
Fuck being terrified of things that are hard.
去他妈的因为发色而选朋友
And fuck picking your friends for their fucking hair color.
去他妈的回到糟糕的感情
And fuck backsliding into bad relationships.
去他妈的出轨你妻子
And fuck cheating on your wife.
最后操♥你♥妈♥
And fuck... you!
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道该放哪
I didn't know what to do with that.
感觉我们该走了
Feels like maybe we should be heading out.
嗯 走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
-那个 -嗯
- So, uh... - Yeah.
那是我见过的最伟大的事
Okay, that was the greatest thing I've ever seen,
我可是跟克莉茜·泰根一起去看过太阳剧团的
and I've been to Cirque du Soleil with Chrissy Teigen.
我刚引爆了我的生活 也许还有另外几个人的
I just blew up my entire life and maybe a few other people's.
是的
You did.
你还好吗
You okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了 各位
Okay. All right. Guys--
喜欢你们之间的情谊
Love the lovefest,
但我们刚毁了一场婚礼 也许还有一桩婚姻
but we did just ruin a wedding and maybe a marriage.
所以我们最好快点行动
So, it might be in our best interest to move quickly.
有道理 你的车呢
Good thinking. Where's your car?
史黛拉的车啊
So, the thing about Stella's car is,
我们是想搭你的车回洛杉矶的
we were hoping to get a ride back to L.A. With you.
我和杰瑞米一起来的
I came with Jeremy.
她在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
我们已经在那车里拍了照 对吗
We already took pictures in that thing, right?
不敢相信我们这么做了
I can't believe we just did that!
墨西哥的盗车法律有变宽松吗
Are the grand theft auto laws any looser in Mexico?
没有
Uh, no, they're really not.
我们就像塞尔玛和路易斯
We're like Thelma and Louise.
在《末路狂花》里
In Thelma & Louise.
我不知道我还有没有工作或者收入
I have no clue if I still have a job or an income,
但我很高兴我有你们帮我摸索
but I'm glad I have you guys to figure it out.
大家都准备好回洛杉矶了吗
Everybody ready to go back to L.A.?
我准备好了
I sure as hell am!
很高兴又见到你 小猫
It's good to see you again, kitten.
我就知道你会做出正确的事
I knew you'd do the right thing.
怎么 你们从一个女人的婚礼上偷走了她的车
What? You girls steal a woman's car from her own wedding,
但你们从没见过猫太婆吗
but you've never seen an old cat lady before?
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表