剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
也不是她的
It's not hers either.
西莱丝特 我知道我一整天都在躲你
Celeste, I know I've been dodging you all day
因为我不知道到底该怎么办
because I didn't know what the right thing to do was.
但如果你想知道这鞋是谁的
But if you want the truth about theses shoes,
-我该告诉你... -茱尔斯 别
- I should tell you that-- - jules, don't.
把你逼入困境 然后猛摔我坏掉的平板
Cornering you then hurling my broken tablet
然后打了喝醉了的艾莉森B的脸
and then hitting a very drunk Alison B. In the face
-让我意识到 -等等 她还好吗
- made me realize-- - Wait, is she okay?
她没事
Oh, she's fine.
但这让我意识到我不该让你们所有姑娘
But it made me realize that I shouldn't have gotten
牵扯进我的婚姻问题
all you girls in the middle of my marital problems.
那不该由你们来应对
They're not for you to deal with.
我很抱歉如果我让你觉得
Well, I'm sorry if I made you feel like
你是今天这事里的坏人
the villain in all of this today.
你一点没错
You're not the bad guy here.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
救赎女巫更符合《魔法坏女巫》
I mean, redeeming the witch is more of a Wicked thing
而不是《绿野仙踪》 不过仍然
than a Wizard of Oz but-still.
没事
It's fine.
那我的工作还在吗
So, I still work for you, then?
抹茶冥想周一见
I'll see you for Matcha and Meditation Monday.
-都解决了吗 -是的 但我们有另一个大问题
- Everything work out? - Yes, but we have another big problem.
-天呐 -是什么
- Oh, God! - What is it?
-我好饿 -我要饿死了
- I'm so hungry! - I'm legitimately starving.
我们已经八小时没坐下了
We haven't sat down for, like, eight hours.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
家里有Postmates
There's Postmates at home. There's Postmates at home...
J 是我
Hey J., it's me.
我醒来很宿醉 回家后又昏过去了
I woke up hung over and went home to pass out again.
麦迪逊说她也不舒服
Madison said she's not feeling well either
所以我们今天就不去参加游♥行♥了
so I think we're just gonna skip the march today.
她语气有点怪
She sounded kind of weird.
我昨晚昏迷期间错过了什么大事吗
Did I miss anything big in my blackout last night?
收到后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you get this.
茱尔斯 我是伊兹
Hey, Jules, it's Izzy.
你的同事 也是你朋友
Izzy from work who's also your friend.
抱歉 我好像自2005年起就没有留过语♥音♥信箱了
Sorry, I don't think I've left a voicemail since 2005.
人们还这么做吗 你的手♥机♥开了飞行模式
Do people still do this? Your phone is on airplane mode.
麦迪逊和史黛拉说我们不去游♥行♥了
Madison and Stella said we're not going to the March anymore.
总之 如果你还要生孩子的话就给我打电♥话♥
Anyway, call me if you're still having a baby.
对了 我是伊兹 拜
Oh! This is Izzy. Bye.
茱尔斯 是我
Hey, Jules, it's me.
你的手♥机♥好像关机了 但是
I think your phone is off, but, um...
雷蒙娜让我负责统计
Ramona put me in charge of getting the final head count
有多少人要坐婚宴巴士去墨西哥
for the wedding party bus down to Mexico,
我来问问你要不要带人
so just seeing if you're bringing a date.
我会带上梅丽莎
I'm, uh, I'm bringing Melyssa,
我想先告诉你
so I just wanted you to hear that from me.
好了 这周末见
All right, I'll see you this weekend.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表