剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
老给我灌输
been getting in my head lately about, uh...
别谈真感情的道理
not getting into something serious,
我有点慌乱
and, uh, I just kind of freaked out.
我们做了什么严肃的事
What did we do that was so serious?
我们就看了一些儿童动画电影
We watched some animated children's films,
很轻松吧
those weren't too serious.
-是的 -我们吃了披萨
- That's true. - We ate pizza...
可以说是最不严肃的食物
arguably the least serious of all foods.
披萨也可以很严肃
Well, pizza could be serious.
披萨很随和
Pizza's laid-back.
披萨和你坐在门廊秋千上
You know, pizza's sitting on a porch swing with you,
弹着吉他
it's strumming a guitar.
弹吉他 披萨知道什么歌♥
Strumming a guitar? What songs does pizza know?
披萨只知道《奇迹之墙》 披萨是文人
All pizza knows is Wonderwall. Pizza is a hack.
我不想你吻我
Oooh. I don't want you to kiss me.
看来我会错了意
Guess I grossly misread that situation.
不 我不想你吻我
No, uh... I don't want you to kiss me
因为我很想让你吻我
because of how badly I do want you to kiss me.
我觉得如果你吻了我的话
And I think if you kissed me,
将开始一段我没有做好准备的旅程
it would be the beginning of something I'm not ready for.
好吧 我
Okay. Well, I, uh...
那就回见了 茱尔斯
guess I'll... see you around, Jules.
等等 声明下
Wait, just so you know,
尽管我现在上了你的车
even though I'm getting in your car right now,
我仍然很难捉摸 难追到
I am still very elusive and hard to get.
-知道了 -我不是那种
- Noted. - And I am not that girl
有求必应 随叫随到的女生
who's just at your beck and call, who comes running to the guy
尽管她不知道她和他到底什么关系
even though she doesn't know where she stands with him.
麦迪逊 你想知道你和我什么关系吗
Madison, do you want to know where you stand with me?
如果你要告诉我的话
If you need to tell me, I guess.
我爱你
Hey. I love you.
这就是我对你的感觉
Okay? That's where I stand.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
保罗
Paul!
那是保罗 今天是他生日
That's Paul. It's his birthday.
-保罗 -你好
- Hey, Paul. - Hello.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表