剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
-茱尔斯 我得跟你聊聊 -天啊
- Jules, I need to talk to you. - Oh, my God.
现在不是聊天的时候 艾莉森
Um, this really isn't a good time, Alison.
我的名字不是艾莉森
My name isn't Alison.
我叫伊莎多拉·格罗斯曼-莱文
It's Isadora Grossman-Levine.
我以前叫伊兹 直到我开始在乌姆工作
I used to go by "Izzy" until I started at Woom
我部门里的两个女生已经是好朋友了
and both the girls in my department were already best friends
她们都叫艾莉森 所以我说谎了
and they were both named Alison, so I lied
我说我也叫艾莉森 好让她们也喜欢我
and I said my name was Alison, too, just so they'd like me.
然后你来了乌姆 但你从不跟我们聊天
And then you started at Woom, but you never really talked to us,
所以我的秘密无人倾诉
so I had no one to tell my secret to,
现在我的生活基本上是建立在一个谎言之上
and now basically my entire adult life is built on a lie!
这信息量真大
Ooh. Um, you know, that is, uh, a lot to unpack,
我很乐意在周一和你细聊
and I would love to get into this on Monday,
但现在我得去找我的朋友们
but I have to find my friends.
保守秘密能让我们亲近
Keeping secrets makes us close.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思 你们能...
Excuse me, if you could just...
能让我过一下吗...
Is there any way that I could just...
她不在洗手间
She's not in the bathroom.
真的吗
Really?
你们要是在找你们的朋友史黛拉
If you guys are looking for your friend Stella,
我看见她和一个怪老头上了车
I think I saw her get into a van with a weird older guy.
等等 一个开车的怪老头吗
Wait, a weird guy with a van?
是的 但她看起来很好
Yes, but she seemed totally fine.
她没有穿鞋 但是...
I mean, she wasn't wearing shoes, but...
不好意思
Excuse us.
-史黛拉 -史黛拉
- Stella! - Stella!
看到我们不一起去洗手间会怎样了吗
You see what happens when we don't go to the bathroom together?
天啊
Oh, God.
她的手♥机♥和钱包在我这里
I have her phone and her wallet.
太他妈棒了 现在我得去找她
That's fucking great. Well, now I have to go find her.
恭喜你 茱尔斯 你可以早早回家了
Congratulations, Jules, you get to go home early.
不 我会帮你找她 我想帮你
No, I'll help you find her. I want to help.
好 叫车吧
Okay, well... call a Lyft.
我去看看酒保是否知道她是跟谁离开的
I'm gonna see if the bartender knows who she left with.
好
Okay.
我不开心的时候喜欢收拾 别担心
I clean when I'm upset, all right? Don't worry about it.
茱尔斯
Jules...
杰瑞米
Jeremy.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就是...
Oh, you know, just a...
女生之夜
girls' night.
我不想吹毛求疵 但你是独自一人
I hate to be a nitpicker, but... you're alone.
不 麦迪逊在里面 我们跟丢了史黛拉
No. Uh, Madison's inside. We lost Stella.
麦迪逊·麦克斯韦和史黛拉·科尔吗
Madison Maxwell and Stella Cole?
我不知道你们还是朋友
I didn't know you were still friends with those girls.
显然她们也不知道
Neither did they, apparently.
我和朋友们正准备回去
Well, look, the guys and I were just about to call it a night.
你在筛选垃圾 让我送你回家吧
You're sifting through trash. Why don't you let me take you home?
等等 不是吧
Wait, seriously?
遇到困难五秒种 你就求助于他
Five seconds into a problem, you go running to him.
不 他只是刚好过来了
No, he... he just walked right up.
麦迪逊 别插嘴 好吗
All right, Madison, stand down, all right?
我们两个正在谈话
We're just having a conversation between us.
"我们" 是指你和茱尔斯吗
Us? As in you and Jules?
我很确定你把她抛弃在荒无人烟的地方时
'Cause I'm pretty sure you lost the use of that word
你就失去了那个词的使用权
when you dumped her out of nowhere.
好吧 你听到她是怎么跟我说话的了吗
Okay, wow, uh, do you hear how she talks to me?
抱歉 我该恭喜你
Look, I'm sorry. I should be congratulating you
创立了一家成功的网络公♥司♥
on the successful Internet company you founded.
我没有创立公♥司♥
I didn't found a company.
是吗 因为这似乎是一个成年男子
Really? 'Cause that seemed like the only logical explanation
穿着帽衫
as to why a grown man
大晚上出来闲逛的唯一合理解释
would be out at night wearing a fucking hoodie.
我觉得我们可以一致同意
All right, I think we can both agree
她有点小题大做
she's being a little bit dramatic.
我们能走了吗 娃娃脸
Can we just go, please, dollface?
别
Uh, don't.
怎么
What?
别叫我娃娃脸
Don't call me dollface.
我讨厌你这么叫我
I actually hate when you call me that.
对了 麦迪逊并没有小题大做 好吗
And for your information, Madison's not being dramatic, okay?
她不开心因为尽管她总是支持我
She's upset because, even though she's always had my back,
我一直是个差劲的朋友
I have been a shitty friend.
我就是个垃圾
I've been a garbage person
沉迷于自己的感情中
who was so caught up in my relationship
抛弃了她还有和所有女性的友谊
that I abandoned her and an entire gender of friendships,
她没有小题大做 她说得对
so she's not dramatic, she's right.
如果我现在要走的话 我也会是和她走
And if I'm leaving right now, it'll be with her.
那是我叫的车
That was my Lyft.
好 我们得跟他说个目的地
Okay, uh, well, we have to give this guy a destination,
史黛拉上次失踪时你在哪找到的她
so where did you find Stella the last time she disappeared?
美国领♥事♥馆♥
Uh, the American Consulate.
好吧 我们在美国
Okay, w-we're in America,
所以她应该不会在那
so I'm not totally sure that's an option.
他们在卡胡恩加左转了 一直往东开
They took a left on Cahuenga, so just keep heading east
注意一辆白色汽车
and look out for a white van.
那个
So...
之前你妈妈是怎么了
So, what was that thing with your mom earlier?
她大病了一段时间
She was really sick for a while.
我
I, uh...
去年实际上有试过联♥系♥你
actually tried calling you when it happened last year.
即使在那么久之后
Even after all that time...
我需要你来陪我
I needed you to be there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
史黛拉 你在哪
Wait, Stella, where the hell are you?
我在吉米自助餐[吉米·巴菲特] 但这没有吃的
I'm at Jimmy's Buffet, but there's no food.
吉米在哪
Where is Jimmy?
我想吃天堂鸡条
I want Chicken Fingers in Paradise.
-谁是 你和... -等等 喂
- Who is-- Who are you-- - Wait, hello?
-喂 -天 她认识叫吉米的人吗
- Hello? - Oh, my-- Well, does she know a Jimmy?
靠 想想
Oh, okay, fuck, think.
天堂 吉米自助餐
Um, uh, Paradise, Jimmy's Buffet.
吉米自助餐 吉米
Jimmy's Buffet, um... Jimmy's...
-等等 -什么
- Wait! - What?
我知道她在哪
I know where she is!
你或许该选择促经济增长的政策
You should probably go with a pro-growth portfolio.
在你这个年纪 你会想要
At your age, you're gonna want to be maxing out
把你每年的罗斯个人退休账户存满
your Roth IRA contributions every year.
这样 你就是在为退休做打算
That way, you're planning for retirement.
关于退休问题是这样的 戴夫
Here's the thing about retirement, Dave.
我们生活的秩序乱了
We're living our life in the wrong order.
我们应该在老了以后 无事可做的时候工作
You know, we should work when we're old and have nothing to do.
现在应该去佛罗里达州过群居生活
This is the time to get weird in a group living facility in Florida.
你知道要是人人都很性感的话
And do you know how much fun nursing homes would be
-养老院会变得多有趣吗 -她在那 史黛拉
- If everyone was hot? - Oh, there she is. Stella!
她们是我朋友 她们知道我在说什么
Oh, these are my friends. They know what I'm talking about.
针对辞职搬去佛罗里达州话题 集体投票
Okay, group vote on quitting our jobs and moving to Florida?
支持
Yes.
史黛拉 你根本没有工作可以辞掉
Stella, you don't have a job to quit,
我们说过别再推销你的"性感养老院"了
and we've talked about not pitching "Hot nursing home" Anymore.
抱歉 我们能占用她一下吗
Sorry, can we just borrow her for a minute?
马上回来
One sec.
你怎么坐上了变♥态♥白色汽车
Okay, what was with the creepy white van?
你为什么和乔伊大叔在玛格丽塔维尔
And why are you at Margaritaville with Uncle Joey?
我在厕所排队的时候碰到他的
I met him in line for the bathroom.
他是我最爱的五个荧幕大叔之一
And he's one of my top five favorite TV uncles.
我能怎么办 难道拒绝一边喝玛格丽特酒吃鸡条
Hey, what was I gonna do, not hear his financial advice
一边听他给我金融建议的机会吗 那就太疯狂了
over Margas and chicken fingers? That'd be crazy.
你还有别的最爱的荧幕大叔
You have other favorite TV uncles?
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表