剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
那你为什么会来参加博物馆慈善活动
Why are you at a museum charity event?
你明明很讨厌这些
You hate this kind of thing.
我来这里是因为2月3日
I'm here because of February 3rd.
-2月3日 -对 博物馆免费开放日 记得吗
- February 3rd? - Yeah, free museum day. You remember?
你之前跟我说洛杉矶所有博物馆都免费
You made a huge deal about how all the museums in L. A. are free
你很想跟我一起去
and you really wanted us to go,
结果那天卡姆叫了人来
but then Cam had people over
玩啤酒桌球 于是就玩了那个
for beer pong and we did that instead.
你当时没说什么 但我知道你不开心
You didn't say anything, but I could tell you were bummed and...
这件事让我一直很内疚
I always felt guilty about that so when
所以梅丽莎叫我参加这个的时候 我就...
Melyssa asked me to go to this thing, I just...
我也不知道 就是觉得我应该
I don't know, I just thought I should...
比之前更努力一点
try harder than I used to.
我不知道你居然一直内疚着
I didn't realize you felt bad about that.
等等 你为什么要去圣诞老人♥大♥会
Wait. Why were you gonna be at SantaCon?
我想大概是因为2月3日
I guess 'cause of February 3rd.
等等
Wait.
那天我不应该看着我男朋友
That was the day I shouldn't have watched my boyfriend
跟他朋友们玩啤酒桌球
play beer pong with his friends
应该打给我的朋友 约她们一起去博物馆
and just called my friends and gone to a museum with them.
-她可以应付 -没错
- She's got this. - Yeah, she does.
可我却忽略了她们 还很恨你
Instead, I neglected them and resented you.
所以我选择去圣诞老人♥大♥会
So, that's why SantaCon.
我很为你开心
Well, I'm happy for you.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
-女士 -茱尔斯
- All right, ma'am. - Jules‐‐
你什么都别说 如果你不立刻释放她
Don't say a word. If you don't release this woman right now,
你将面临一场博物馆公♥关♥灾难
you are sitting on the biggest museum PR disaster
其严重程度比得上当年
since the Vandermeer Gallery
"范德梅尔画廊试图遮挡毕加索画作里胸部"事件
tried to cover the breasts in a Picasso.
她可是在圣诞月里给慈善活动送礼物的好人
She was bringing gifts to a charity fundraiser at Christmastime!
你这是在向慈善宣战 向给予宣战
This is a war on charity, a war on giving!
这相当于星巴克用红杯 不说节日祝福
And it's a Starbucks‐red‐cupping, happy‐holidays‐saying,
不唱圣诞颂歌♥ 残杀圣诞老人 在向圣诞宣战
carol‐censoring, Santa‐slaying war on Christmas!
我还在礼品店柜台上放了40块钱
I also left 40 bucks on the gift shop counter.
是吗 哪些东西根本不值40
Oh, you did? Well, that stuff doesn't cost 40 bucks.
你可以走了 我们会把零钱找给你
You're free to go. We'll send you your change.
撞见你很好
It was good running into you.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- Hey, you good? - Yeah, I'm good.
不过谢谢你们来接我 用这辆"不是车"的车
But thank you, guys, for coming to get me in this, uh, not‐a‐car.
-不用客气 -今天简直跌宕起伏
- Of course! - Ugh, today has been insane.
不过重点是我们都好好的
But what matters is we survived.
除了露西·加拉格 愿她安息
Everyone except for Lucy Gallagher, may she rest in peace.
-你说谁 -面包汤杀手案件
- Wait. Who? - The Bread Bowl Killer.
在帕尼拉面包店
The brutal slaying of
一名护理学生露西·加拉格被残忍♥杀害
nursing student Lucy Gallagher at Panera Bread,
这宗案件至今没有被侦破
which to this day remains unsolved.
-未知嫌疑人... -你能不能别说了
- An unidentified suspect‐ - Hey, can you stop with that?
你只是因为我赢了而不爽
Oh, you're just mad because I won.
谁给我补一下前情
Someone catch me up here.
就是判断一个人到底是好是坏的时候
It's really just that classic case of masturbation vs. Murder
典型的"自♥慰♥还是谋杀"情景
when you're trying to decide if a guy is a good person or not.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表