剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
什么样的女权主义者
What kind of feminist
没有足够自信靠自己而活
doesn't have enough confidence to be on their own?
天命真女的神曲叫做《独♥立♥女人》
Destiny's Child's seminal anthem is called Independent Woman,
而不是《共存怪胎》
not "Codependent Freak."
伊兹 我觉得你该跟我去
Izzy, look, I think you should come with me
听游♥行♥上的演讲者
to hear the Speaker at the March.
麦迪逊 我觉得你也该来
Madison, I think you should come too.
我们快没时间了 我还要去找西莱丝特
We're running out of time before I have to talk to Celeste,
我不想背叛你
and I don't want to betray you.
我真觉得演讲者可以用我不能的方式
I really think the Speaker could get through to you
说服你
in a way that I can't.
你觉得我在乎你对西莱丝特说什么吗
You think I care at all what you say to Celeste?
我不是这件事里的第三者 她才是
Look, I'm not the other woman in this. She is.
如果你想信你的老板而不是我 尽管去
If you want to believe your boss over me, go ahead.
至少我趁我们在一起的时候
At least I got this picture of us protesting
拍了这张我们示♥威♥的照片
while we were all together.
你需要你们把茱尔斯·怀利带来
I need you girls to bring me Jules Wiley.
这就去 你要活的吗
On it. Do you want her alive?
什么 当然是活的
What? Of course alive!
艾莉森 你是喝了马天尼吗
Alison, did you have a martini?
就因为我在喝
Just because I'm having one
不代表你也可以喝
doesn't make it okay for you to have one.
她一喝酒就会激动
She gets really intense when she drinks.
我的身体 我的声音 我的国家 我的选择
My body, my voice, my country, my choice.
我的身体 我的声音 我的国家 我的选择
My body, my voice, my country, my choice.
团结
肯定是为了游♥行♥打出来的
It must be for the March.
团结 茱尔斯
是西莱丝特 她想给我传达信息
It's Celeste. She's trying to send me a message.
我们得继续走 在她找到我之前找到演讲者
We have to keep moving and get to the Speaker before she finds me.
她是我们的声音 她是我们的灵感
She's our voice! She's our inspiration!
你们准备好见
Are you ready to meet the woman
一辈子都在为我们的权利做斗争的女人吗
who has spent her life fighting for our rights?
我们往前站点 快来
Hey, let's try and get closer. Come on.
茱尔斯 西莱丝特
Jules, Celeste would totally
想和你进行一次非可选的对话
love to grab a non-optional word with you.
极其非可选
Super non-optional.
茱尔斯
Jules--
你能抽空
how nice of you to make time
见你的老上司真是太贴心了
for another moment with your dear old boss.
西莱丝特 我很抱歉
Celeste, look, I'm sorry.
我发誓我只是想做正确的事
I swear I was just trying to do the right thing.
我无意让你生气
I really didn't mean to make you angry.
我没有生气 我只是很担忧
Oh, I'm not angry. I'm just concerned.
这个反叛行为很不合你的性格
This rebellious behavior is just so out of character.
我想或许
I figured maybe you're just
你是因为分手而情绪失控
in an emotional spiral from your break-up.
我的分手
My break-up?
你在静修时跟我说的
The one you told me about at the retreat.
雷蒙娜·海斯的弟弟 杰瑞米
From Ramona Hess's brother, Jeremy?
我就想着要是不能以女人的身份说通你
I just thought, if I can't get through to you woman-to-woman,
也许你可以直接和他说话
then maybe you can just talk to him.
茱尔斯 茱尔斯 你在吗
Jules? Jules are you there?
-杰瑞米 你能听到吗 -一切可好 小茱
- Jeremy, can you hear me? - Is everything all right, Juju?
你老板说你整周行为都很古怪
Your boss said you've been acting strange all week.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
-你在吗 茱尔斯 -我在
- Are you there, Jules? - Yes, I'm here!
-茱尔斯 -杰瑞米
- Jules? - Jeremy!
茱尔斯 你感觉如何
So, Jules, how are you feeling?
你准备好开口了吗
Are you ready to talk now?
茱尔斯
Jules!
伊兹 是你吗
Izzy, is that you?
干扰这次会晤 你就等着被开除吧
Interrupt this meeting and you will be fired.
-开除 -西莱丝特 不
- Fired! - Celeste, no!
熔化了 熔化了
It's melting! It's melting!
我在上面下载了三季的《傲骨贤妻》
I had, like, three seasons of The Good Wife downloaded on here
我明天就要飞纽约了 不要啊
and I fly to New York tomorrow! Noooooo!
不 我的生活被毁了
No! My life is ruined!
你没有离开
You didn't leave.
史黛拉跟我说了你为我打掩护穿我鞋的事
Stella told me what you did with the shoes.
我想着如果你愿意为了我丢掉工作
I figured if you're willing to lose your job for me,
我再怎么说
the least I could do is hear out
也可以来听听你的这个演讲者
what this Speaker of yours had to say.
但我们错过了 已经结束了
But we missed it. It's over.
那我们现在怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
没什么可做的 我们失败了
There's nothing we can do. We failed.
乌龟 不 过来
Turtle, no! Come here!
等等 你是她吗 西尔维娅
Wait. Are you... her? Sylvia?
是的 就是我
Why, yes! I am me.
感觉好多了
Man, that feels so much better!
-你之前是戴着假睫毛吗 -是的
- Were you wearing fake eyelashes? - Uh-huh.
-还有垫胸 -嗯
- And sticky boobs? - Mm-hmm.
可你为什么在乎你的外表
But why do you care what you look like?
你不是什么杰出的女权主义者吗
Aren't you some brilliant feminist?
外表好看不代表
Looking good doesn't mean
我是个比你差劲的女权主义者 亲爱的
I'm any less of a feminist than you are, sweetheart.
只能说明我为了做女权主义者起得更早
It just means I wake up earlier to be one.
我们大老远过来就是为了见你 戈德温女士
Um, we came all the way down here to see you, Ms. Goldwyn,
但我们错过了你的演讲
but we missed your speech.
西尔维娅 15分钟后你要和范斯坦参议员进餐
Sylvia, you have a dinner with Senator Feinstein in 15.
就来
I'm coming!
别在乎幕后的男人
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
我们很想
Well, we're all just sort of desperate
听你演讲 得到一些指引
to hear you speak and get some guidance.
指引 我需要一个你们在找什么的例子
Guidance? I think I need an example of what you're looking for.
一个女权主义者应该支持所有女性
Like, a feminist is supposed to be supportive of all women.
或者一个女权主义者
Or a feminist is supposed
被看重的应该是她的脑子而不是外表
to be valued on her brains, and not her looks.
一个女权主义者不应该为男人而心碎
A feminist is supposed to be above feeling heartbroken over a guy.
一个女权主义者应该足够强大自力更生
A feminist is supposed to be strong enough to get by on her own.
好了 我要打住你们
Okay, okay, I'm going to stop you guys right there
一口一个的"应该"了
with your "Supposed to's."
我很抱歉让你们失望
I'm sorry to disappoint you
如果你们指望我能给你们神奇的答案
if you were expecting some magic answer from me,
但我只是个女人 而女权主义者只是个单词
but I'm just a woman and feminist is just a word.
没有那样干净利落的定义
It doesn't have one neat definition like that.
所以就这样吗
So, that's... it?
怎么
What?
你们想要纽扣吗 好
You guys want some buttons? Okay.
给你 "美丽和智慧"
For you, "Beauty and Brains."
去他妈的工商学院 性感女生也很聪明
Fuck business school. Hot girls are smart too.
卡莉·克劳斯是码农
I mean, Karlie Kloss is a coder.
脆弱的你 "坚强的女孩也会哭"
And for you with vulnerability issues, "Big Girls Do Cry."
我没哭
I mean, I'm not crying.
如果我之后想哭 我的睫毛膏事防水的
But my mascara is waterproof if I want to later or something.
给自信女王的 "我是女人 听我怒吼"
And for Ms. Queen of Confidence, "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar."
我的天 我想把这个别在我皮肤上
Oh, my God. I want to put this directly on my skin.
那就太怪了 别那么干
That's very weird. Don't do that.
我呢
What about me?
我要怎么走出
What am I supposed to do
我陷入的这个
about this impossible situation I'm trapped in
介于我老板和我最好朋友之间的绝境
between my boss and my best friend.
我想你从一开始就知道怎么做
Oh, I think you knew how to deal with it all along.
怎么做
How?
糟糕 这个只有在当事人真的知道的情况下才管用
Oh, shoot, that only works if the person actually knows.
我祝你好运
Well, I wish you the best of luck.
你觉得我能穿着这高跟鞋跑掉吗
Think I could make a run for it in these heels?
不 去挽救你的工作吧
No! Look, go save your job.
不管你做什么 这都不是你的错
Whatever you have to do, this isn't your fault.
也不是你的 你知道的吧
Well it's not yours either, you know that, right?
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表