剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
雷蒙娜和亚历克的婚礼欢迎晚宴
今晚六点
这非常简单
Okay, it's really easy.
请看着我
Everyone watching me?
这是基本舞步 请大家记住
Here's that basic step again, guys. You remember it.
开始
Let's go. And...
交合在一起 好 你们学会了 从左到右
Come together. All right, you guys got it. Side to side.
没错 很棒 就是这样
Now you've got it. There you go, just like that.
身体十字交叉 来吧 女士们
Cross-body lead, here we go, ladies.
小姐
Miss?
转圈 完美
And... turn. Perfect!
好 再来一次
All right, here we go again.
-分开 女士们... -茱尔斯
- Break, ladies under... - Jules--
我不想成为那种苛刻的新娘
I don't mean to be that bride,
但你休息时悲伤的脸被照片捕捉到了
but your resting sad face is getting captured in the candids.
抱歉 我不是故意破坏气氛
Oh, ugh, sorry. I didn't mean to be a downer.
只是今天有点糟糕
It's just been a bit of a day.
天啊 我弟弟干了什么
Oh, God. What did my brother do?
杰瑞米有点困惑 但不是因为他
Jeremy is confused, but it's not him.
其实是因为我的朋友们
It's my friends actually.
我感觉不管我做什么
I just feel like no matter what I do,
我总是会把我们之间的关系搞砸
I'm always gonna mess things up with them.
女生太多戏了
Girls can be so dramatic.
当我在为我的婚礼担心时
When I worry about my wedding,
应该担心谁会是新郎
I'm supposed to worry about who the groom is gonna be.
可现在 我更担心伴娘
At this point, I'm more worried about the Maid of Honor.
这就是变老的烦恼
That's the thing about getting older:
你进入了人生的下一个阶段 大家都安定了
you move into the next phase of life, people settle down,
而闺蜜情谊不再如此重要了
and stuff with your girlfriends doesn't feel so important anymore.
嗯 但你的伴娘们在晚宴时的发言很棒
Yeah, but look at your bridesmaids, their speeches during dinner.
你要安定下来了
You're settling down,
你的朋友们依然对你很重要
and your friends are still important to you.
老实说 除了这次的单身派对
Honestly, except my bachelorette,
有一半的人自从半年前西德妮的婚礼以来
I hadn't seen half these girls
我就没见过了
since Sydney's wedding six months ago.
我选她们主要是因为
I mainly picked everyone
我们的发色
so all of our hair color
在照片上能产生渐变的效果
would create a gradient effect in the pictures.
我只想说 总有那么一段时间
All I'm saying is, there's a time
你的闺蜜就是你的全世界
when your girlfriends are supposed to be your whole world,
但总会曲终人散
and there's a time when that's supposed to end.
你很漂亮聪慧
You're beautiful and smart.
你这样的人会有很多选择
Someone like you is gonna have a lot of options.
选个人就行
Just... choose somebody.
倭黑猩猩是矮黑猩猩的一种
The Bonobo's a species of pygmy chimpanzee
它们是母权制
that lives as a matriarchy.
我们是一群信奉
And we are a collective of women artists who have embraced
野生倭黑猩猩女性同盟观念的女艺术家
the wild Bobobos' emphasis on female bonding
将其视为我们的灵感源泉
as a source of inspiration.
明白
Got it.
这有你们在研究的猴子吗还是
So, are there any actual monkeys here that you study, or...?
没有 我们只是每年来墨西哥几次
Oh, no, we just come to Mexico a couple times a year
在野外嗑药 脱♥光♥衣服
to do drugs and get naked in the wilderness.
-明白 -很有意思
- Copy that. - It's a lot of fun.
你们这些倭黑猩猩有能用的手♥机♥
Well, do any of you Bonobos have a working cell phone
或者美国汽车协会会员
or a Triple-A membership?
我们认为科技会抑制我们激进的自我表达
Hmm, we feel technology inhibits our radical self-expression.
小布
Hey, uh, Bron,
你觉得我们今晚能在你们这过夜吗
do you think we could crash with you guys tonight
因为我们的车坏了
since my car is toast?
史黛拉 我不想说"是的" 因为
Stella, I'm not even going to say "Yes," because
我在想一个比"是的"更有力的词
I'm trying to think of a word that's more powerful than "Yes."
比如彩虹
Like, "Rainbow."
如果我要去上厕所的话
And if I did have to go to the bathroom,
是不是得去灌木丛里解决
is it just a behind-a-bush situation?
彩虹
Rainbow.
那是什么
What is that?
她们在喝佩奥特掌
They're drinking peyote.
你该考虑下♥体♥验幻觉
You should totally consider tripping
除非你觉得你现在处于消极的状态
unless you feel like you're in a negative head-space.
可以肯定地说
Oh, it's safe to say
她现在处于消极状态
she qualifies as being in a negative head-space.
是的 麦迪逊 这事很严肃
Yeah, Madison, it's serious stuff.
你现在情绪不对
You're really not in the right state of mind.
你知道我现在什么情绪吗
You know what state of mind I'm in?
我不想再去讨好茱尔斯了
The one who is done trying to make things work with Jules.
如果她想再次消失 那就消失吧
Look, if she wants to disappear again, let her.
这不是你的真心话 相信我
Okay, you don't mean that. Trust me.
你需要茱尔斯陪在你身边
You're gonna need Jules to be there for you.
为什么 如果你还想说服我柯林...
Why? And if you're still trying to convince me that Colin--
我被工商学院录取了
I got into business school.
我收到了宾大的消息
I heard back from Penn,
秋天我就要搬去费城了
and I'm moving to Philadelphia in the fall.
天啊 恭喜
Oh, my God! Congrats!
我只是不想你在失去我的时候
I just don't want you and Jules to lose each other
你和茱尔斯还要失去彼此
when you're gonna lose me.
你们都去死吧
Fuck both you guys!
我们来这也都怪你
You know, it's your fault we're even here in the first place.
这会让事情好转很多
Well, that's gonna make things a lot better.
去他的禁止使用科技 我要把这个录下来
Fuck the technology ban, I am filming this.
如果这就是
If this is what they mean
人们所说的旁若无人地跳舞
when they say dance like no one's watching,
他们应该别再叫人这么做
they should honestly stop telling people to do that.
她现在会乘着这个波浪
She's just gonna ride that wave now.
你们要不试试
What do you say?
-伊兹 -如果你是一只鸟 我也将是一只鸟
- Iz? - If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
现在引用《恋恋笔记本》的台词是不是很怪
Feels like a weird time for a Notebook quote.
我希望能激发一个有瑞恩·高斯林的幻觉体验
I'm hoping to encourage a hallucination that involves Ryan Gosling.
茱尔斯
Jules!
听我说
Listen to me!
不
No!
你知道你不用担心我看着乌龟吧
Hey, you know you don't need to worry about Turtle with me.
我是专业人士
I'm a trained professional.
我不担心乌龟
Oh, I'm not worried about Turtle.
婚礼怎么样 你有为了我喝玛格丽特吗
How's the wedding? You having a margarita for me?
也许没喝够 不过
Uh, probably not enough of them, but, uh...
作为一个没有伴的伴娘
Being a dateless bridesmaid
意味着要和很多陌生人跳舞
means dancing with many total strangers,
我就是
and I was just, um...
就是什么
Just what?
在想你
Thinking about you.
维斯
Hey, Wes,
你能再给我拿条毛巾来擦头吗
can you bring me another towel for my hair?
抱歉 我不知道你家有人
Sorry, I didn't-I didn't know you-you had someone--
嗯
Yeah.
你回来后给我发短♥信♥吧
Why don't you just, um, text me when you're back.
来领猫
For the cat.
嗯 好的
Right. Sounds good.
没人是瑞恩·高斯林
So, no one was Ryan Gosling,
但人人都是鸟
but everyone was a bird.
明白 所以没有性
Got it. So, it wasn't sexual.
不 充满了性
Oh, God, no. It was extremely sexual.
还在生我们气吗
Huh... Hey. Still mad at us?
我们要离开墨西哥 回家吗
Should we get the fuck out of Mexico and go home?
是的
Yes.
但必须交上茱尔斯
But not without Jules.
-是吗 -你们说得对
- Really? - You guys were right.
我不想什么都不做 又失去她五年
I don't wanna just stand by and lose her for another five years.
我更不想永远失去她
I definitely don't want to lose her forever.
-我们要去接她 -我理一下
- We're going to get her. - Okay, so to clarify,
我被工商学院录取 你嗑佩奥特掌嗑到嗨
I got into business school, and you trip so hard on peyote
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表