剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
小姐快点 我可等不了你一整天
Come on, lady. I don't have all day.
不好意思 我感觉好像见过你
Do I...? Do I know you from somewhere?
不知道 你见过吗
I don't know. Do you?
你给我一种很熟悉的感觉
There's just something really familiar about you.
你在等公交吗
You waiting for a bus?
没有 我在等接我的车
Oh, no, I'm waiting for my ride.
我要出城去参加婚礼
I'm going out of town for a wedding.
或者说 更抽象一点的层面上
I guess, in the greater sense,
我也在等我最好的朋友给我回电♥话♥
I'm also waiting for my best friend to call me back.
我们俩大吵了一架
We got in this huge fight
虽然我只是想做正确的事
even though I was trying to do the right thing,
现在她都不跟我说话了
and now she won't speak to me.
感觉就是 我终于明白了
It's like, I finally started to understand
闺蜜的存在有多重要
why having girlfriends is so important,
可现在又被我搞砸了
and now I've fucked it up.
我还挺需要点建议的
I guess I could just use some advice.
我也挺想拿回刚才被你浪费的30秒人生呢
And I could use the last 30 seconds of my life back.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay there?
没事 我挺好的 我...
Yeah, I'm good. I'm great actually. I, uh...
今天天气不错 我就想着可以走过来
It's a pretty nice day out, so I, uh, thought I'd walk
毕竟也就四英里
because it's only four miles.
一般来说 四是个挺小的数字
And, typically, four seems like a low number,
但我觉得可能仅限于它后面的单位
but I guess that's when you're talking about something
不是英里的时候
that's not miles.
谢谢你帮我照顾我的猫
Uh, thanks again for cat-sitting.
你确定你能走回去吗
Um, you sure you're gonna be okay to walk back?
没问题 这个呢...
Oh, yeah, I'm fine. It's actually--
其实算是我的新健身方式
It's part of a new workout craze that I'm really into.
别人做全面健身 而我
Some-some guys do CrossFit, I, uh--
我疯狂出汗 在洛杉矶扛着女人的猫到处跑
I sweat profusely and carry women's cats around Los Angeles.
你周末打算怎么度过
Any big plans for the weekend?
接完你家猫之后我要去看一位患者
I've actually gotta go see a patient after this.
有一只仓鼠跑进了大富翁游戏盒里
Someone's hamster got into a Monopoly box,
好像吞下了一个酒店
and they think he ate a hotel.
但愿那个酒店的地价不错
Oh. Hopefully it was at least on a good property.
抱歉 是不是不应该拿这件事开玩笑
I'm sorry. Should I not be making jokes?
你怎么能这样 这是鼠命关天的大事
How could you? I mean, a life is on the line.
当然应该开玩笑了 仓鼠吃掉了酒店
Of course you should make jokes! A hamster ate a hotel!
本身就很好笑 再说了 它不会有事
That is objectively hilarious, and, also, he'll be fine.
你呢 你很期待这周末的婚礼吗
How about you? Are you, uh, excited for the big wedding weekend?
期待可能有点夸张了
Uh, excited might be a stretch.
新娘是我前男友的姐姐
The bride's actually my ex's sister.
但你要帮我保密 因为我骗闺蜜说是我表姐
But that's a secret because I told my friends it was my cousin.
我知道这听起来很糟糕 但是我不能抛弃她
Yeah, I know how it sounds, but I couldn't bail on her.
而且所有伴娘和伴郎
And we're all going down on this huge party bus
都会坐一个超大的巴士过去
with all the bridesmaids and groomsmen,
所以我也许都不用跟杰瑞米说话
so I probably won't even have to talk to Jeremy.
我觉得应该不会很奇怪的
I really don't think it's gonna be weird.
搞了半天亚历克的表弟米奇
So, it turns out Alec's cousin Micky
订的巴士是2023年今天用的
actually booked the party bus for this date in 2023.
所以大家都得分开 各自拼车过去了
So, a bunch of us had to split off and carpool in smaller groups.
会很奇怪的
It's gonna be weird.
娃娃脸
第一季 第十集
麦子 我们来看你了...
Mads? We came to check on you...
想看看你还好吗...
We wanted to see what's go--
天哪
Oh, God.
你们好呀
Oh, hey guys!
你在干什么 宝贝
What ya doin', babe?
你们有没有那种感觉 发现浴室的柜子里
Oh! You know when your bathroom drawers are just full
放满了口红却从来不用
of millions of lipsticks you never use
因为不知道都是什么颜色
because you don't know what they are?
柯林去冲浪了
Well, Colin's on a surf trip,
我发现自己有了空闲时间
and I found myself with some extra time,
于是我想出了一个系统
so I came up with a system.
等我加上血色樱桃
And as soon as I add Scarlet Cherry,
"夏季红"的第二张表就做完了
that'll complete my second chart of "Summer Reds."
好吧 麦迪逊
Okay, uh, Madison--
我们觉得你在经历身份认同危机
We think you might be having an identity crisis.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的身份就是
My identity's a perfect combination
丝绒玫瑰和浅粉色的完美结合
of Velvet Rose and Coral Blossom.
我觉得我们需要你
I feel like we need you
先别弄口红的事了
to move off of lipstick for just a second.
对 我们现在得用严爱对待你
Yeah. We're gonna hit you with some tough love right now.
你这样是因为跟茱尔斯之间的事
This is about what happened with Jules.
真是典型的茱尔斯
Classic Jules.
不过是吵了一架 她就直接出国了
We get in one fight, and she flees the country.
她表姐的婚礼在墨西哥
Her cousin's wedding is in Mexico.
而且她一直在给你打电♥话♥
And she's been trying to call you.
也许你不太适应 因为这是第一次
Look, maybe it's throwing you for a loop that for the first time,
错的人是你
you're the one that's in the wrong.
而且茱尔斯跟你说了柯林的事
And Jules came to you about Colin.
对啊 她说的都是错的
Yeah, with the wrong information.
西莱丝特在撒谎 他们要离婚了
Look, Celeste is lying. They're getting divorced!
重点是 茱尔斯作为好朋友来找你谈
The point is, Jules came to you to be a good friend,
你却冲她发了火
and you blew up at her.
我知道你内心深处也知道你错了
Look, I know deep down you know you're wrong
所以你才会陷入崩溃
and that is why you are spiraling.
我觉得说我崩溃有点夸张了
I think it's a little dramatic to say that I'm spiraling.
天啊
Oh, no.
怎么了 我只是在整理而已
What? I was just getting organized.
你去家居用品店买♥♥东西的时候
You must have scared the shit
肯定把那里的人都吓了个半死
out of people at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我和茱尔斯之间最后的对话
I may be feeling a bit uneasy
可能确实让我有点过意不去
about the way Jules and I left things,
可我能怎么办 追去墨西哥找她吗
but what am I supposed to do? Chase her to Mexico?
好 比面包盒大吗
Um, okay, is it bigger than a bread box?
面包盒是什么
What's a bread box?
什么意思 就是放面包的盒子
What do you mean? It's a box you put bread in.
我买♥♥的面包通常都是装在袋子里的
Well, the bread I buy always comes in a bag.
好吧 就像能装进面包的盒子那么大吗
Okay, is it like a box that you could put bread in?
这取决于有多少面包
Well, it depends on how much bread,
要是像亚当·莱文体型那么大
because if it's the amount that could be the size of Adam Levine,
那就对了
I'd say yes.
因为我的答案就是亚当·莱文
Because my answer was Adam Levine.
你之前玩过这个游戏吗
Have you ever played this game before?
这是你第三次在别人还没猜时
That's the third time you've volunteered your answer
就主动说出答案了
without anybody guessing it.
因为你永远猜不到 所以我还是说出来吧
Because you never get it! So, I thought I'd just say it.
我就坐在这里
It was me sitting here.
好吧 茱尔斯 轮到你了
All right. Jules, you're up.
是塑料制品吗
Is it an object made of plastic?
-是的 -是飞盘吗
- Yes. - Is it a Frisbee?
是的 天啊
Yes! Jeez!
你总是大谈特谈
What? I mean, you're always ranting about
极限飞盘应该加入奥♥运♥会
how Ultimate Frisbee should be in the Olympics.
它植根于反主流文化中
Okay, think about its roots in the counter-culture.
要是没有裁判 还能进行多少职业比赛
How many professional matches can sustain without a referee.
这是一种高尚的体育精神
It is an elevated level of sportsmanship.
好了 倒霉鬼
Okay, jinx.
你们欠我一瓶巴黎水
You guys owe me a Perrier.
什么
What?
通常你会说你欠我一瓶苏打水
Well, normally you'd say you owe me soda but,
但我不喝苏打水 因为它含太多糖
like, I don't drink soda 'cause it has too much sugar.
你们好 欢迎来到墨西哥
Hola! Bienvenidos a México!
等等 是你
Wait, it's you!
我不会说英语 小姐
Uh, no habla inglés, señorita.
-你们来了 -新娘来了
- You guys made it. Hi! - There's the bride!
太感谢你们了
Thank you so much.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表