剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
你体内蕴含着一个东西
There's something inside you.
一粒种子
A seed.
在孵化 在成长
It's incubating. Growing.
会越来越大 直到有一天 它会出生
It will get bigger and bigger until one day, it will be born.
知道吗 尽管我很喜欢
You know what? Um, as much as I'm loving
这个激烈可怕的持久摸脸
this very intense, uh, scary prolonged face touching,
我想我们要赶不上给薰衣草袋填塞东西了
I think we're all late to stuff a lavender pouch, you know?
因为 你也知道 它们自己可不会填塞
Because, as you know, uh, they don't stuff themselves.
走吧
Shall we, ladies?
还有件事
One more thing.
一旦这个能量有了生命
Once this energy is given life,
你知道的一切都将改变
everything you know will have to change.
酷 酷 结尾很酷
Cool, cool. Very chill note to end on.
想知道你何时会死吗
Wanna know when you're gonna die?
-不了 谢谢 -好
- Oh, um, no thank you. - Okay.
西莱丝特 抱歉 我来倒水
Oh, hey, Celeste. Sorry, I was just gonna get a glass of water.
茱尔斯 pH水在冰箱里
Jules, the pH water's in the fridge.
你的静修怎么样
So... how's your retreat?
你喜欢在这里的感觉吗
Are you loving the experience of being here?
-你有茁壮成长吗 -当然 很明显
- Are you thriving? - Oh, yeah. Um... absolutely.
我的经历兴盛极了
My experience has been the thriviest.
茱尔斯 我知道你一般不加入我们
Jules, I know you don't normally join us.
是因为其他女生吗 你觉得被孤立了吗
Is it the other girls. Are you feeling excluded?
不 完全没有
No. Um, no, not at all.
我很喜欢和工作上的姑娘们走得更近
I've really liked getting closer to the girls at work.
生活中有你能依靠的女人很重要
It is so important to have women in your life that you can rely on.
湿地 我最近知道了这点
Yeah, I've definitely learned that lately.
我在今年早些时候经历了一次分手
I actually went through a breakup earlier this year.
我在跟雷蒙娜·海斯的弟弟交往
Um, I was dating Ramona Hess's brother?
我喜欢雷蒙娜 她今年春天要结婚
Oh, I love Ramona. She's getting married this spring.
是的 就是她
Yeah. Actually she was the one
推荐我来乌姆工作的
who recommended me when I first got my job at Woom.
我很遗憾你分手了
Well, I'm sorry to hear about your breakup,
但你现在务必
but it's really important
要专注于你的工作
for you to focus on your career right now.
感情很困难 尤其是对女强人来说
Relationships are hard, especially for strong women.
我要是说乌姆
I'd be lying if I said that
没有妨碍到我的婚姻 我就是在说谎
Woom hadn't gotten in the way of my marriage.
嗯 你结婚了
Oh, yeah, you're... you're married.
我好像从没见过你丈夫
I don't think I've ever met your husband.
他对聚光灯过敏
He's allergic to the limelight, that one.
他一般都躲在这 靠近医院
He mostly hides out here to be close to the hospital
而我待在顶层豪华公♥寓♥ 靠近公♥司♥
and I stay at our penthouse to be near work.
这不完美
I mean, it isn't perfect.
他想要孩子 但乌姆就是我的宝宝
He wanted kids, but Woom is my baby, so...
这么说吧
I will say this, though:
要是有人是你天命之子 你会找到平衡的方法的
if someone is your person, you will find a way to make things work.
我和柯林就是这么做的
That's what Colin and I have done.
有人在说我吗
Someone talking about me?
你在偷听吗
Were you eavesdropping?
我没有说任何不是真♥相♥的坏话
I didn't say anything bad that wasn't true.
我只是来拿啤酒 我知道 男生不能来这里
Just grabbing a beer. I know, I know, no boys allowed.
谢谢 臂力真好
Whoa! Thank you. Quite an arm on that one.
你什么时候才肯听从我的建议
When are you going to finally take my suggestion
组建公♥司♥垒球队
and start that company softball team?
别又提起垒球队的事
Don't start with the softball team again.
好吧 我懂
Fine, fine, I get it.
你不想要我的男性能量
You don't want my male energy
干扰女性的神圣空间
interrupting the sacred space of femininity.
茱尔斯 你看上去不太好
Oh, Jules. You look sick.
没 我... 失陪下
No, I'm, um-Excuse me.
可怜的茱尔斯
Poor Jules.
天 不敢相信会这样
Oh, God, I can't believe this is happening.
我知道 不可思议
I know. It's unbelievable.
-等等 你知道 -是啊 就像伊美尔达说的
- Wait. You know? - Yes. It's what Imelda said.
你体内成长的生命力 呕吐
The life force growing inside of you, the puking,
你最近猖獗的随意性♥爱♥
your recent rampant casual sex.
猖獗有点过头了
"Rampant" Is a strong word.
你显然怀孕了
It's obvious you're pregnant.
我希望是个女孩
I do hope it's a girl.
我希望什么都不是 因为那太疯狂了
Well, I hope it's a nothing because that's crazy.
我不舒服不是因为某个
I mean, I don't feel sick because some woman
自♥制♥除臭剂的女的认为我怀孕了
who makes her own deodorant thinks I'm pregnant.
我不舒服
I feel sick
是因为我刚才和西莱斯特在厨房♥ 我看到了
because I was in the kitchen with Celeste and I saw...
无所谓了
Um... It doesn't matter.
我只是感觉不太好
I just don't feel good.
你知道什么不是避孕的有效形式吗 茱尔斯
You know what's not an effective form of birth control, Jules?
否认
Denial.
和我一起上大学的一个女生 艾什莉·扎莫拉
This girl I went to college with, Ashley Zamora,
大二冬天体重飙升
started gaining all this weight sophomore winter
大家都说
and everyone was like,
别担心 这都是因为期末考压力造成的
"Oh, don't worry, it's just the stress of finals,"
然后有天晚上她胃痉挛
and then one night she had really bad stomach cramps...
在西格玛努意面餐厅生下了一个意外宝宝
had a surprise baby at the Sigma Nu Spaghetti Dinner.
好吧 我会去做检测 但是
Fine, I'll... take a test, but
需要从我体内出来的在生长的东西
"Something growing inside me that needs to come out"
也许不是婴儿
might not be a baby.
也许是一个消息
It might be a piece of information
你需要告诉他人
that you really, really, really need to tell someone,
但你不知道怎么做 因为可能会毁了她整个生活
but you have no idea how because it could ruin her entire life.
"茹英" 这可以是一个很好听的女生名字
"Ruin." That could be a really pretty girl's name.
我要先回家了
You know what, I'm gonna go home early.
你可以用两个O拼写 好可爱
You could spell it with two O's. That is so cute.
两分钟
Two minutes.
两分钟
Two minutes.
这不算长 过了多久了
That's not long. How long has it been?
14秒 搞错没有
Fourteen seconds? Are you fucking kidding me?
好 冷静 冷静
Okay, calm down. Calm down.
你是因为柯林而不舒服的 你没有怀孕
You feel sick because of Colin. You are not pregnant.
你有采取避孕措施
You're on birth control.
这个检测除了让你冷静下来没有任何目的
This test has no purpose other than to give you peace of mind.
就像维生素一样
Like vitamins.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这是我尿过的最美的东西
This is officially the most beautiful thing I've ever peed on.
麦迪逊 你怎么来了
Madison, what are you doing here?
伊兹说你不舒服回家了
Well, Izzy said you came home sick
叫我来看看
and said I should check to see
你有想过她的意面餐厅故事没
if you gave any more thought to her spaghetti dinner story?
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
天 你怀孕了吗
Oh, my God, are you pregnant?
什么 没有
What? Uh, no, no.
那是怎么了 出了什么别的事
Well then what's wrong, something else?
没有 绝对没有别的事
No, no, no. No, no, no. It's definitely not something else.
茱尔斯
Jules!
所以一定是第一件事
So it has to be the first thing.
我的天 过来
Oh, oh, my God. Come here.
天呐
Oh, my God.
等等 怎么回事 你不是有节育环吗
Wait. Wait, how did that happen, don't you have an IUD?
是 但我估计医生
Yeah, but, uh, I think the doctor put it in
放反了
backwards or something?
她是左撇子
She's a lefty, so...
听着 不管你做什么决定 我都支持你
Well, look, whatever you decide, I'm here for you, okay?
你一定慌了
God, you must be freaking out.
是啊
Yeah, I definitely am.
我感觉我今天突然就遇到了
I mean, I feel like out of nowhere today I got saddled with this...
一个我没有防备的情况
situation that I didn't ask for
我不知道该如何应付
and I feel completely unprepared for how to handle.
你只要记住 你有选择
Well, just remember: you have options.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表